Berlin and Imperial Capitals
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,043
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit Berlin's famous churches
- Explore Prague's old buildings
- Cruise along the Danube in Budapest
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Berlin and end in Budapest! With the in-depth cultural tour Berlin and Imperial Capitals, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Budapest and through Berlin, Germany and 7 other destinations in Europe. Berlin and Imperial Capitals includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- NVNhiWritten on December 30, 20172.0 - Rather poorI start the 10 days tour today 30.12.2017 with this company Europamundo. their Itinerary said on day 1, arrival transfer to the hotel and your free day. I understand the day one tour guide will meet me pick up and transfer to the hotel, they will let me know what is the programme for the next day which all other tour doing but not like that. this tour provides some independent pickup and drops off at the hotel which they book me in when I do the check in the receptionist at the hotel do not understand or know anything, I ask do you do who is my tour guide or when he will come here. the answer is I don't know. He let me know what time I should check out... look like this tour is the transport provider they book the local tour guide coming and go, and leave you with nowhere. so frighten and disappointed. I come across this tour because I book the tour quite late and most of the other good tour sold out. Not sure if anyone has the same thinking of me but this is the first time I came to the tour like this after 20 years travelling and book a lot of tours and this is the first time I got the tour like this. very limited info and I never know anything until I check in and the hotel did not let me in as the room is not vacant yet. after I wait and received the envelope with the information provide the link to their website which said you can or can't check in until 3 pm this is the hotel rule. why they charge the money on day one? what do they do for us? I rather catching the taxi and make my own way to the hotel check-in and do not pay for them today, rather pay when the tour starts. definitely not recommended the tour to my relative and friend. not enjoy at allShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck, Swaroski Crystal Museum, Salzburg
- Day 7: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Arnold18th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin and Imperial Capitals
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$28USD $1,120Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$28USD $1,120Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$28USD $1,120Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$28USD $1,120Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$28USD $1,120Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$27USD $1,085Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$27USD $1,085Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$27USD $1,085Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$27USD $1,085Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$27USD $1,085Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $1,043 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1043 for Berlin and Imperial Capitals, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,282 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,043 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin and Imperial Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Berlin and Imperial Capitals