Berlin and Imperial Capitals
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 878
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit Berlin's famous churches
- Explore Prague's old buildings
- Cruise along the Danube in Budapest
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Berlin and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Berlin and Imperial Capitals, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Budapest and through Berlin, Germany and 7 other destinations in Europe. Berlin and Imperial Capitals includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- BWBRIONWritten on June 15, 20184.0 - GoodHotels:- Excellent in Berlin; Fair to good in Prague, Salzburg, Vienna; Good in Budapest; poor in Innsbruck. Breakfasts good all round. Local guides:- excellent in Vienna, good in Prague, OK in BudapestShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Brion! How are you? First thank you for taking the time to make your comment, secondly I am very happy that in general all aspects of the circuit were good and that you enjoyed the trip. We remain at your orders for when you require it. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- NVNhiWritten on January 8, 20181.5 - Rather poorwe are 8 people start this tour from Berlin- Germany to Budapest for 10 days, not only me(a group of 4) the one not happy with the tour Europamundo provide, other 3 in the group not happy as well (except one girl finish her tour after day 2). the first day- the guy who pick up our families is so rude, never offer help with the luggage, what he did is as soon as we get off the car he tries to clean the car seat straight away even we did not eat/drink in the car was a short trip about 15 minutes. when we do the check in at the hotel, there are not one from the tour either so little info, have no one to talk so worry after day 2, Europamundo transfer all of our group to small, old car and goes with the different tour guide Marcia. She is not a happy tour guide, only say morning in the car and the last day when the tour ending even she met me in the breakfast room, I did said morning but she never answers, from then I never said morning and she did not bother even we met in the breakfast room couple time Europamundo hiring the cheap person who can not speak English well and Marcia cannot speak German well so they can only speak English. Poor the driver he speaks English very little or some time cannot understand that why Marcia very very rude to him, treat him very bad which I don't think this is right. I understand the other couple in the group sent email to complain about Europamundo operate the tour and what she got an answer is sorry, I think they about to write in the facebook to let other travellers know what Europamundo provide the tour is not the same what I read in the brochure before booking. Most of the time Marcia us take to the city and point out where is the restaurant, where is this and that. We have the proper city tour only 4 times out of 10 days tour. This is not the value for money, Also, the car they provide very small, old, no wifi, the seat is not comfortable ( we are nearly 20 people in the car as later Europamundo pick up some other passengers along the way) Make the story short- no recommend this tour at allShow detailed ratings
- NVNhiWritten on December 30, 20172.0 - Rather poorI start the 10 days tour today 30.12.2017 with this company Europamundo. their Itinerary said on day 1, arrival transfer to the hotel and your free day. I understand the day one tour guide will meet me pick up and transfer to the hotel, they will let me know what is the programme for the next day which all other tour doing but not like that. this tour provides some independent pickup and drops off at the hotel which they book me in when I do the check in the receptionist at the hotel do not understand or know anything, I ask do you do who is my tour guide or when he will come here. the answer is I don't know. He let me know what time I should check out... look like this tour is the transport provider they book the local tour guide coming and go, and leave you with nowhere. so frighten and disappointed. I come across this tour because I book the tour quite late and most of the other good tour sold out. Not sure if anyone has the same thinking of me but this is the first time I came to the tour like this after 20 years travelling and book a lot of tours and this is the first time I got the tour like this. very limited info and I never know anything until I check in and the hotel did not let me in as the room is not vacant yet. after I wait and received the envelope with the information provide the link to their website which said you can or can't check in until 3 pm this is the hotel rule. why they charge the money on day one? what do they do for us? I rather catching the taxi and make my own way to the hotel check-in and do not pay for them today, rather pay when the tour starts. definitely not recommended the tour to my relative and friend. not enjoy at allShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck, Swaroski Crystal Museum, Salzburg
- Day 7: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin and Imperial Capitals
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$62USD $1,047Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$166$1,109-15%USD $943Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$166$1,109-15%USD $943Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$166$1,109-15%USD $943Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$166$1,109-15%USD $943Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$161$1,074-15%USD $912Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$155$1,033-15%USD $878Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$155$1,033-15%USD $878Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$155$1,033-15%USD $878Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Berlin10 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$155$1,033-15%USD $878Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $878 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $878 for Berlin and Imperial Capitals, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,282 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $878 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin and Imperial Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Berlin and Imperial Capitals