12 Day Galapagos Expedition (Tourist Class)
- Tour Operator:
- Rebecca Adventure Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- San Cristóbal Island
- Santa Cruz Island
- Isabela Island
- Baltra Island
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: SAN CRISTOBAL - FREE AFTERNOON
- Day 2: (B, BL): KICKER ROCK
- Day 3: (B, L): SAN CRISTOBAL HIGHLANDS
- Day 4: (B): SAN CRISTOBAL FREE DAY
- Day 5: (B): SANTA CRUZ - BAY TOUR - LA LOBERIA
- Day 6: (B, L): SANTA FE / PINZON
- Day 7: (B) : SANTA CRUZ - ISABELA
- Day 8: (B) : TINTORERAS
- Day 9: (B, S) : LOS TÚNELES
- Day 10: (B): ISABELA FREE DAY
- Day 11: (B, L): SANTA CRUZ HIGHLANDS
- Day 12: (B): TRANSFER OUT
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Rebecca Adventure Travel
Our mission: "To create authentic & adventurous experiences for every world-minded traveler" Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Tour Company located in Quito and run by Rebecca Braak. Rebecca Adventure Travel gives you the unique opportunity to see Ecuador, Peru and Colombia through local eyes. All the programs on the website are examples of great tours. Rebecca and her team are specialized in tailor made authentic and adventurous private trips in Ecuador, Peru & Colombia. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be your guarantee for authentic (preferably family owned) hotels, high quality tours, great service and last but not least, value for money. Why book with Rebecca Adventure Travel? Personal attention Whether the customers would like to do a day tour, Galapagos Island Hopping, or a tailor made tour through Ecuador, Rebecca Adventure Travel will always make sure the customers get what they desire. The team cares a lot about their customers so in order to create the best tour, the team would like to get to know their customers them a bit more. By giving the customers personal attention, the team believes they can provide the best service and meet their customers' expectations. The staff The multinational staff will happily help the customers with any questions they might have. All employees are passionate about traveling and are experienced travelers. Using their own travel experiences and knowledge about Ecuador, they will make sure all of the tours are of high quality. Authenticity An important focus of the tours is that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers unique and authentic experiences. All tours are personally selected by Rebecca, which will be the guarantee for authentic (preferably family owned) hotels, high quality tours, great service and last but not least, value for money. Tailor-made trips Most of the tours on the website are only showcases, which means they can be altered to any preference our customers might have. The team takes a lot of care in creating the best tailor made holidays for our customers. Tell them your preferences and they will create an unforgettable experience! 24/7 assistance When customers book their trip with Rebecca Adventure Travel, they will get 24/7 assistance by phone in case of emergencies or unexpected situations. Of course customers can also reach the team during office hours by phone, e-mail, Skype, WhatsApp, and Tawk.to, whether it is before, during or after the tour. The team can be contacted in English, Spanish and Dutch! Insurances Rebecca Adventure Travel is a Dutch company, located in Quito, Ecuador. The company is affiliated with the GGTO (Guarantee Fund Specialized Tour Operators) and the VvKR (Dutch Association of Small Tour Operators). This means the customers are insured whenever the company is in financial incapability and they will have a travel guarantee.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Joseph· December 31st, 2021Except for the hassel of traveling in covid-19 times , the trip itself is one of my top 3, and I travel all over the world.. Everything was well done ,50x better than being on a cruise ship. Mingling and getting to know the locals one on one was... Show moreRebecca Adventure Travel commented on this reviewDear Joseph, Thank you so much for your feedback, it really helps us to keep improving and doing the best for our guests. Hope you come back for another great adventure. Best regards, Rebecca Adventure Travel TeamTrip date: December 2021
- CHCarol· December 26th, 2021Overall I was disappointed with Rebeccas Adventure Travel service. I have done the cruise tour where you sleep on a cruise ship and now the island hopping by ferry and staying at hotels. When comparing options it would appear that island/ hotel is... Show moreRebecca Adventure Travel commented on this reviewDear Carol, We are really sorry to know that you have not enjoyed our tour. The 12 Day Galapagos Expedition Tour has mostly half-day activities and free afternoons to enjoy each island by yourself. Also, meals are described in the itinerary and... Show moreTrip date: December 2021
- NNelsondelaBastida· March 25th, 2019This 2 Day Galapagos Expedition 4 Islands tour, was just amazing, easy to book, no surprise fees! The Galapagos Islands is paradise, thanks to rebecca adventure travel to have this amazing options!!Trip date: February 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday25 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,875
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarEcuador
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AEcuador
- Type BEcuador
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 21st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 21st, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Rebecca Adventure Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rebecca Adventure Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Rebecca Adventure Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Rebecca Adventure Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Rebecca Adventure Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ecuador
- Ecuador Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Amazing Wildlife Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Ecuador from San Cristóbal Island
- Ecuador Wildlife
- Small group tour
- 12 days Ecuador
- From San Cristóbal Island to Baltra Island
- Operators in Latin America
- Galapagos Islands
- 12 Day Galapagos Expedition (Tourist Class) Tours in Ecuador
- Wildlife Tours
- Pacific Tours
- Ecuador Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Galapagos Islands
- Ecuador tours