5 Day Giant Irish Experience - Small Group Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Irish Experience Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Giants Causeway
- Opt to visit Titanic Belfast or a famous Black taxi tour of the city
- Discover Donegal & the Aran Islands by bike, foot or bus
- Capture the dramatic scenery of Cliffs of Moher & Slieve league
- Walk in the footsteps of giants along the Causeway coast
- Immersive stays in quaint colourful towns & villages, away from the crowds
- Historical walking tour of Derry and the city walls.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Dublin
- Day 2 South to Belfast
- Day 3 Giants Causeway, Derry and Donegal
- Day 4 Donegal to Westport
- Day 5 Half Day Westport Region
- Additional Services
Operated by Irish Experience Tours
Flexible bus tours around the island of Ireland. We go where the locals go. Explore and Experience the wild nature of Ireland. Choose to relax on an Experience Tour or Get Active on an Adventure Tour. It’s an intimate small group journey, which transforms from a bus trip to road trip, complete with like-minded travellers that become friends. Unlike the big groups, we can easily get to those magical, hard to reach places, such as secluded beaches or dramatic cliff tops. Our tours include everything you need for a stress - free trip: accommodation, transport, Irish tour guide, breakfast, and a few key cultural inclusions that are simply not to be missed. NOTE: All group itineraries can be made into private trips (often at no extra cost).Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MTMaria· August 9th, 2019Great tour, nice sights and beautiful natureTrip date: August 2019
- UGUrmila· July 10th, 2019Great tours and love the whole ease of the booking process.Trip date: June 2019
- UGUrmila· June 24th, 2019Fantastic tour from beginning to end with an amazing itinerary to cover all age group from walking, hiking & drive with awesome Ireland country side through the drive. Would highly recommend Irish Tour Experience & thank you to Sean for always being... Show moreIrish Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Urmila, thank you for the great review. I can see why you loved the northern tour, as we do too. It's such an amazing place, and so much to see and do in the 3 days. Thanks again, SeanTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday19 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday26 Apr, 2023Sunday30 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday3 May, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday10 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday17 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday24 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday31 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,066Only Pay $99 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Pound SterlingNorthern Ireland
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GIreland and Northern Ireland
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Irish Experience Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Irish Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Irish Experience Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Irish Experience Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Irish Experience Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2022
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Europe from Dublin
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 5 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- 5 Day Giant Irish Experience - Small Group Tour Tours in In-depth Cultural
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Ireland tours
- Northern Ireland tours