Southern Lakes Cycle
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 58:31:10
- Our saving
- US $ 1,670
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Christchurch and end in Queenstown! With the bicycle tour Southern Lakes Cycle, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Christchurch to Queenstown and through Christchurch, New Zealand and 8 other destinations in New Zealand. Southern Lakes Cycle is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
Other reviews about Adventure South:Write a review
- Carolyn and Rene's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentWe completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in Marc... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentI was extremely happy with the trip overall; great views, great accommodation, excellent trek leader = a very enjoyable ... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentTour guides where excellent, Well organised trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Fairlie
- Day 2: Fairlie to Mount Cook
- Day 3: Mt Cook to Lake Ohau
- Day 4: Lake Ohau to Oamaru
- Day 5: Oamaru to Ranfurly
- Day 6: Ranfurly to Queenstown
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Southern Lakes Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Christchurch6 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Queenstown9 seats left$70USD $1,670Based on Twin Share
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Christchurch6 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Queenstown8 seats left$70USD $1,670Based on Twin Share
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Christchurch6 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Queenstown7 seats left$70USD $1,670Based on Twin Share
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Christchurch6 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$71USD $1,707Based on Twin Share
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Christchurch6 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$70USD $1,670Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Christchurch6 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$70USD $1,670Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Christchurch6 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$71USD $1,707Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Christchurch is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,670 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1670 for Southern Lakes Cycle, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 605 km.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 159 km
- Fairlie (New Zealand)
- 30 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 43 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Lake Ohau (New Zealand)
- 130 km
- Oamaru (New Zealand)
- 69 km
- Ranfurly (New Zealand)
- 62 km
- Clyde (New Zealand)
- 54 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,670 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Southern Lakes Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,246 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours