7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure To Machu Picchu with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zip Line and Trek.
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 56:46:14
- Our saving
- US $ 935
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Bahtiyar "We took a one week family tour of “7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure to Machu Picchu” with Inkayni. I must say we enjoyed every minute of it! The hotels at all locations were clean. The food provided was very tasty. Our guide, Edgar, was excellent and very friendly. He was very responsive to all our needs and made sure we were taken cared of at each of our stops in Peru. And his passion about the h..."
- +3 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Visit the world famous Macchu Picchu
- See demonstrations of Andean weaving
- Go biking, rafting, trekking and ziplining
- Explore the Peruvian rainforest
- Age range
- 15 to 60 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Discovery, Hiking & Trekking
Start and end in Cusco! With the discovery tour 7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure To Machu Picchu with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zip Line and Trek., you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Cusco, Peru and 3 other destinations in Peru. 7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure To Machu Picchu with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zip Line and Trek. is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- OliviaWritten on June 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentI would highly recommend Inkayni Peru Tours if you are looking to see the best of Peru in a short period of time. My partner and I are currently on the 7 day Jungle tour with zip line, mountain biking, white water rafting, and trekking and are having an amazing time! Our tour guide Jonathan and driver Percy have been very attentive and are happy to accommodate us when needed. There are plenty of good laughs along the way! If you want a bit of adventure and to experience an amazing culture this is the trip for you.Show detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Olivia, Many thanks for your commentary. We are grateful of you have let us organise your travel around Cusco. Our guide Jonathan is happy of he knows that he did a good job with you in your Inca Jungle tour. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.
- HiteshWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentIncredible experience on the Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu I can’t rate Inkayni Peru highly enough! I was so nervous about choosing a company to do this trek with, as I wanted our trip to be perfect. Well, it was! Thank you to our guide, Alex, for making it so memorable. Throughout the trip, it felt like we got special treatment compared with other tour groups, and nothing was too much trouble. We stayed in private rooms in nice hostels and Amazing 4 stars Hotel in Aguas Calientes and the food was AMAZING! I’m vegetarian and expected to struggle, but nope! Four course lunches and dinners, giving us plenty of fuel for all the activities: Day 1 - downhill biking and white water rafting The biking was awesome! We were given full safety gear and cruised downhill for several hours, stopping to admire incredible views on the way. When we arrived at Santa Maria, it was straight on to the rafting. So much fun! We went through loads of rapids and then stopped to jump into the river from the rocks. Dorian had towels ready for us - legend! Day 2 - hiking and hot springs Today was a tough one! We hiked 23k through the jungle, but we’re not complaining! Dorian stopped loads along the way to show us plants, animals and other cool things. We stopped off at a few houses to learn about coffee and chocolate production, and try tasty Peruvian snacks. Lunch stop and a quick rest in some hammocks, then on to Santa Teresa! After crossing the river in the cable car, we reached the hot springs - amazing after a long day of walking! Day 3 - zip line and hiking Do the zip line! It’s so fun and feels like flying - there’s no sudden drop, which I thought there would be. We did 6 zip lines, climbed a waterfall and walked across a wobbly rope bridge. After that, we hiked from the hydroelectric plant to Aguas Calientes. Great walk and we spotted our first sighting of Machu Picchu way up on the mountain top. We had a lovely meal that night, ready for the big day! Day 4 - Machu Picchu The tour was great - we’d learned loads about the Incas and Machu Picchu along the trek, so it was awesome to see it for ourselves. Thank you SO much Alex for an amazing experience and for getting rid of all of my worries about the trip. We loved every minute!Show detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Hitesh Khatri, thank you so much for your commentary. We are really happy to know you spent a good time during your tour with our guide Alex and all our staff. We hope you come back soon, Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.
- PriselaWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentInca Jungle Trek 7D/6N Great Experience My brother and I joined Inkayni Peru for the 7D/6N Group Inca Jungle Trail. It was a great experience! I won't waste your time telling you how amazing the trek and the views are but will focus on Inkayni as a tour operator. It was very easy to check in with Inkayni once you are in Cusco (their office is right by the main square) and I felt that throughout the process, Inkayni Peru was very communicative. Our guide, Percy, was amazing helping us answer any questions as well as playing some inspo music to pump us up before the toughest parts of the trail. The rest of our crew was also amazing: Justin (Second guide), Alcides (Driver) made sure our journey was seamless. This really felt more like a luxury journey than a traditional hike. For someone who has never done more than a day hike before, the team allowed me to only worry about getting myself up the mountain!Show detailed ratings
- DerekWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe did this tour as a group of friends. Our tour guides Percy and Justin were fantastic and accommodating. All the activities were amazing including biking, white water rafting, Inka trail and Manchu trail. Restaurants and meals were amazing. Would definitely recommend this tour to others and be prepared to have fun!!Show detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Derek, thank you so much for your commentary. We are really happy to know you enjoyed in the Inca Jungle tour with our guide. We hope that you come back soon. Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.
- VSVictoriaWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was so much fun and very exhilarating. It is packed with fun activities that imurse you into Incan and Peruvian culture. Our guide Guido, was amazing, and his passion to share information truly shined throughout the entire trip.Show detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Victoria, many thanks for your commentary!! It is good to know that you really enjoyed in the Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu. Our guide takes your review of the best way, Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS
- AAnonymousWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I had a great time in our tour through Inkayni. The trekking was a bit of a challenge but very satisfying. And with the zip lining, river rafting and mountain bike riding, It definitely was an adventure! Our tour guide Jonathan and Justin were very helpful and knowledgeable and were always very attentive throughout the entire trip. I would highly recommend Inkayni tours to anyone looking for an adventureShow detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewThanks you so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate the trust placed in us. It was a pleasure organized your tour around Cusco. We hope you will carry the best memories of us and Peru, Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.
- ReginaWritten on May 17, 20183.5 - GoodThe vans taking us to rafting, zipling and returning from hot springs really need major work in the repair shop. Broken windows and seats... they didn't ruin anything in our tour. we all laughed about it but they do present potential injuries should there be accidents. Meals: good to provide options of extra money for better quality and more iconic places to eat. Food in Santa Teresa and Santa Maria really weren't impressive, especially breakfast. Accommodation: the same as meals for Santa Maria and Santa Teresa. Good to have options (not sure thou if such available in those villages) to stay at better places with better & more amenities provided. Hotels in Cusco and Aguas Calientes were good with all modern facilities, very good value for money! Overall I really enjoyed the tour. I had a really good time. The itinerary and activities exceeded my expectation. Roddy, our guide, was really attentive, enthusiastic, kind and fun, also very chilled. He explained well the culture, the plants, history during our treks. Roddy and the people at Inkayni, Erwin and Alex, were always very responsive and would not hesitate going the extra mile to help. They explained thoroughly the itinerary and schedule, and would help whatever they can to make my experience more pleasant. The airline, LATAM, lost my luggage from Lima to Cusco. Alex and Erwin not only helped the retrieval of my missing suitcase, they took me to buy whatever needed for the 3-day Inca Jungle Trail, and lent me the walking poles which were in my missing suitcase. There is one thing to improve that would make the tour all even better is the communications about the logistics of the day tours to Moray snd the city tour, e.g. to receive the meeting or pick up time upon the end of the 3-day jungle trail.Show detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Regina, Thanks so much for your commentary. We are happy that you had enjoyed in your tour with us. Your review helps to our team to continue improving. We hope that you come back soon! Best regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.
- HenryWritten on April 17, 20184.0 - GoodBeautiful country, wonderful guide but I wish my meals was more balanceShow detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Henry, Many thanks for your commentary. We hope that you has enjoyed of your tour. Your review is important to improve our services. Warm regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.
- GSGEOFFREYWritten on March 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy wife and I had a great time adventuring around Cusco and Machu Picchu. The hiking was especially enjoyable. Rafting was cancelled due to rough water, but everything else ran like clockwork. Jonathan was helpful and attentive. Food was delicious! Would recommend without hesitation.Show detailed ratingsInkayni Peru Tours commented on this reviewDear Geoffrey, Many thanks for your commentary. We regret the rafting activity was cancelled due to water; but otherwise, it is good to know that you enjoyed the tour. We hope you will return prompt. :) Warm regards, INKAYNI PERU TOURS.
- BYBahtiyarWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe took a one week family tour of “7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure to Machu Picchu” with Inkayni. I must say we enjoyed every minute of it! The hotels at all locations were clean. The food provided was very tasty. Our guide, Edgar, was excellent and very friendly. He was very responsive to all our needs and made sure we were taken cared of at each of our stops in Peru. And his passion about the history and culture was fascinating. I would recommend this agency and Edgar to everyone planning a trip to Peru.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN CUSCO
- DAY 2: CHINCHERO – MARAS SALT MINES & MORAY.
- DAY 3: CUSCO – SANTA MARIA (34 miles, 55 km) (BIKING AND RAFTING)
- DAY 4 : SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA: TREKKING (14 MILES, 23 KM)
- DAY 5 : SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES: HIKING AND ZIP LINE (10 miles, 16 km)
- DAY 6: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
DAY 7: FREE DAY - TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Mountain Biking and Rafting during the Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu.
- 10:02 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu: My 4 Day Hiking Adventure Courtney Prather 76 mil visualizaciones 5:44 Testimonials - Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu. Inca Jungle 473 visualizaciones 19:47 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - What to Pack GlobalTreks 95 mi
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure To Machu Picchu with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zip Line and Trek.
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Cusco7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$564$1,499-38%USD $935
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cusco.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Inkayni Peru Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $935 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $935 for 7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure To Machu Picchu with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zip Line and Trek., but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Inkayni Peru Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Inkayni Peru Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 164 km.
- Cusco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 60 km
- Santa Teresa (Peru)
- 15 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 65 km
- Cusco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $935 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,569 tours in Latin America
- covered by 126 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure To Machu Picchu with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zip Line and Trek. via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Inca Jungle Adventure To Machu Picchu with Mountain Bike, Rafting, Zip Line and Trek.