Rockies Premium Tour from Vancouver
- Our saving
- US $ 1,039
- +6 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Join the Monte Creek Winery tour and visit Spahats Falls
- See wildlife on a tour around the Lake Minnewanka
- Take a gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain
- Relax, roast marshmallows and learn to make s’mores’
- Age range
- 6 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ELEmmaWritten on October 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuper unbelievable views, great hotels and a super funny tour guide who always aimed to please. Definitely a trip everyone should go on!!!Show detailed ratings
- CandiceWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the most fantastic time and would recommend it to anyone. We had a good mix of solo traveller's, couples and families, there was something for everyone!Show detailed ratings
- DDDianeWritten on September 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentJaspar was a very knowledgeable guide. He made sure we were all enjoying the tour and when time permitted he took us to places not on the itinerary. We were unable to see Mt. Robson so he took us to another place along the way.Show detailed ratings
- MAMarisaWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing, everything was well organised, the accomodations were excellent, very good guides. I definitely recommend it. Although I felt we didn’t spend enough time in Jasper and Lake Louise. I did 3 of the optional activities and they were fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- DKDianaWritten on July 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe guide was cheerful and, well disposed. The only criticism is that the included dinner in Blue River was awful. The last day was very tiresome, because we had many ours of travelling.Show detailed ratings
- EMEduardoWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally Good tour the amazing hotelsShow detailed ratings
- SSSharleneWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had a an amazing time and saw some amazing places our guides were great Kara was full of information very friendly and approachable nothing seemed to faze her :)Show detailed ratings
- DMDianaWritten on June 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentScenery exceeded expectations, Saw Bears which was wonderful, Janelle and Melanie were fun guides. My only comment would be that a couple of the boat rides were overpriced for what you got.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip has been absolutely amazing! Everything from the guide to the hotels was perfect and I still can't believe how much we managed to see within those 5 days. Also have we seen lot's of wild life along the way, which made the trip even better! Janelle was an awesome tour guide, I really enjoyed her commentaries on the bus. Would definitely recommend this tour to everyone!!Show detailed ratings
- YSYvonneWritten on May 24, 20183.0 - AverageBus provided smelt of sewage from day1. Bus was not clean right from day1.Show detailed ratingsDiscover Canada Tours commented on this reviewHello Yvonne, Thank you very much for your review. We were made aware of the situation on the first day of the tour and had the charter company address the situation as soon as they could. We apologize for the inconvenience and made sure the bus company got the bus cleaned on tour. Our guests experience is our first priority. Hope the guide and overall experience met your expectations as we have had some great reviews for the same tour. Thank you again for your input as we strive to be the best tour company in Canada. Best Regards Clint. Company Owner Discover Canada Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Vancouver to Blue River
- Day 2 - Blue River through Jasper & Icefields Parkway to Banff
- Day 3 – Banff
- Day 4 – Lake Louise & Revelstoke
- Day 5 - Revelstoke through Okanagan Valley to Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
After yet another day full of great adventures, you will return to downtown Vancouver (999 Canada Place) at approximately 7:30 pm depending on traffic conditions. It is time to say farewell to your newfound friends and go your separate ways! Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs downtown Vancouver (999 Canada Place) at 7.15 am on the first day, so you need to be ready to go at 7 am. Due to the early start of the tour, we recommend arriving at least one day prior to settle in, relax and prepare yourself for the upcoming adventure. On the first day of the tour, you will go on a Winery Tour, you will visit Spahats Falls and Dutch lake in Clearwater, you will enjoy a dinner next to the river and much more. Please be aware that the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Rockies Premium Tour from Vancouver
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$32USD $1,039
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover Canada Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,039 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1039 for Rockies Premium Tour from Vancouver , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover Canada Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover Canada Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 415 km
- Blue River (Canada)
- 119 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 104 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 102 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 146 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 108 km
- Okanagan (Canada)
- 297 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,039 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rockies Premium Tour from Vancouver via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rockies Premium Tour from Vancouver