8 Day Vancouver Island Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,343
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +8 Destinations
- West Coast Canada
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- CChrisHendersonWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fantastic holiday. We met a great group of people and saw loads of stunning, and often undiscovered places. Alex's local knowledge was exceptional - and he went to great lengths to make sure he was meeting everyone's needs. As just one example,... Read more
- RRodHuckWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our recently completed Fresh Adventures “Vancouver Island Adventure” was simply put, an incredible experience all around that we will treasure as one of our lifelong most memorable trips. Alex, the owner, delivered a unique connectivity with the awesome... Read more
- KKathyWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We did the 6 day Vancouver Island tour with Alex. He is a terrific tour guide, taking us on scenic hikes with breathtaking views of remote beaches and mountains. Our campsites were in great locations and Alex cooked awesome meals. His knowledge of western... Read more
- KKathiGentzlerWritten on August 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I give five stars for every category because I'm not allowed to give more. Alex is an amazing, energetic and passionate guide (and his cooking skills are ninja). He knows exactly what he's doing, and led us to the most amazing, beautiful and peaceful areas... Read more
- LTLydiaWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - Excellent
I just came back from the 8 Day Vancouver Island trip. All in all a wonderful experience, a truly unique and awe inspiring adventure - don't book this if you want the luxury of preening 4 times a day but do go if you want a 5* experience, if you want to see... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for taking the time to review Lydia. I really enjoyed meeting you and am glad you enjoyed the tour. I would love to see you again for a tour of the Rockies this summer. Stay cool!
- VTValerieWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - Excellent
We just returned from the 8 day camping trip on Vancouver Island with Fresh Adventures. Great food, scenery, camp sites, wild life and travel mates. Even the weather cooperated. We visited wonderful places and did some great hikes. Alex is a super guide and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review! I really enjoyed having you on the tour and am so glad to hear you had a good time. Please keep in touch and hopefully we will see you again soon in the future!
- VVitalinaWritten on August 4, 20175.0 - Excellent
We booked 8 day hiking tour of the Vancouver island with Fresh Adventures. It was my first camping and multiday hiking trip. For something to be memorable, it has to be just a tad harder than everyday experience. This trip provided just that. Alex provided... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewVitalina, thanks so much for the great review! It was so nice to meet you all and I am really glad you had a good time. Thanks for helping so much as well! I hope to see you again on a Rockies or Yukon tour. Keep in touch!
- ALAnnWritten on June 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
I just finished the 8-day Vancouver Island camping tour and it was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Every day brought new surprises and wonderful places to discover and it really felt like our tour guide Alex was passionate about showing off some... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewAnn, thanks so much for your amazing review. I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed your time out here. I can't wait for you to return for another adventure either!
- DMDrewWritten on April 19, 20175.0 - Excellent
The perfect camping trip to get a taste of all that Vancouver Island has to offer! Alex is super knowledgeable when it comes to camping and made for a great guide. Food was delicious, camp sites were awesome and the scenery was spectacular. Highly... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the great review Drew! You were an amazing member of the team and I am glad you enjoyed your tour. Looking forward to seeing you again and I hope you had a good winter. Come visit!
- LLeaWritten on April 19, 20175.0 - Excellent
Last year we wanted to explore the west coast of Canada and found the Vancouver Island tour from Fresh Adventures. Overall we loved the tour and cant wait to go back to Vancouver Island. My husband loved exploring the rain forest and old growth trees... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the lovely review Lea. I loved having you and Ian on the tour and I am glad you had a great time. Looking forward to your next visit! Hope Kailee is growing strong and learning to swim for her surfing tour in the future!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Victoria city tour
- Day 2: Port Renfrew and giant trees
- Day 3: Barkley Sound
- Day 4: Tofino
- Day 5: Coombs and waterfalls
- Day 6: Strathcona Provincial Park
- Day 7: Campbell River and Gulf Island vibes
- Day 8: South to Victoria
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Explore Vancouver Island
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have any specific fitness requirements?
There is no specific fitness requirement for the tour. We cater to all sorts of fitness levels and adapt each hike and activity to make sure that there are options for everyone.
What is the group size of this tour?
Our groups are generally up to 10 people, and the average for our Island tours are a little smaller than that.
Would I need to carry my luggage with me or is there some sort of transport along the way?
You won't need to carry your luggage, as it will be transported in a vehicle. You may wish you bring a small day bag with you each day to hold personal items like your camera, sun screen etc.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an awkwardly tall, friendly Canuck who wants to help you live your dreams. Kind of a typical Canadian..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
8 Day Vancouver Island Camping Adventure
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Victoria8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Victoria10+ seats left$42USD $1,343+ $69 GST TaxBased on Double room
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Victoria8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Victoria10+ seats left$42USD $1,343+ $69 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Victoria8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Victoria4 seats left$42USD $1,343+ $69 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Victoria8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Victoria10+ seats left$42USD $1,343+ $69 GST TaxBased on Double room
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from Victoria8 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Victoria9 seats left$42USD $1,343+ $69 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Victoria8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Victoria7 seats left$42USD $1,343+ $69 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Victoria8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Victoria10+ seats left$42USD $1,343+ $69 GST TaxBased on Double room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Victoria.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Fresh Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $1,343 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1343 for 8 Day Vancouver Island Camping Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Victoria (Canada)
- 80 km
- Port Renfrew (Canada)
- 92 km
- Sproat Lake (Canada)
- 44 km
- Barkley Sound (Canada)
- 54 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 108 km
- Coombs (Canada)
- 104 km
- Strathcona Provincial Park (Canada)
- 53 km
- Campbell River (Canada)
- 187 km
- Gulf Islands (Canada)
- 46 km
- Victoria (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,343 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,932 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 8 Day Vancouver Island Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 8 Day Vancouver Island Camping Adventure