Fire of Anatolia Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Fez Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Get familiar with the Old City
- Visit the famous Blue Mosque
- Learn the art of carpet weaving
- Experience the City of Troy
- Day 1: Friday - Istanbul
- Day 2: Saturday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3: Sunday - Ankara, Cappadocia
- Day 4: Monday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 5: Tuesday - Sultanhani Caravansary, Konya
- Day 6: Wednesday - Sagalassos, Pamukkale
- Day 7: Thursday - Pamukkale
- Day 8: Friday - Ephesus, Sirince
- Day 9: Saturday - Pergamum, Troy
- Day 10: Sunday - Gallipoli
- Day 11: Monday - Istanbul
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Fez Travel
Founded in 1997, today Fez Travel is one of the most reliable and popular tour operators in Turkey, carrying more than 10,000 passengers each year on our diverse range of Turkey & Greece tours. We are also one of the leading tour operators for ANZAC Day. In addition, we enjoy long-term associations with some of the world’s biggest travel companies, providing their ground services in Turkey. Although we no longer operate the famous “Fez Bus” hop-on hop-off service that gave us our start back in 1997, the spirit and passion for travel that drove our early success lives on today and is reflected in everything we do. For us, travel is more than just a holiday – we believe that it deepens our tolerance and understanding of historical, cultural and social issues. This is reflected in our itineraries which strive to provide more authentic experiences to our guests, and in the approach of our tour guides when they are on the road. With Fez Travel you will see all of the “must-see” sights, but our expert local guides will show you plenty of hidden treasures as well. We know that holidays are precious, and so we have designed each of our tours carefully to give you unforgettable memories and great value. Our travellers come from all walks of life and so our itineraries have also been planned to provide the perfect mix of sightseeing and free time. We aim to show you the heart of both of these countries, and for you to walk away feeling as though you have had an experience, rather than simply ticked off a list of places to see. Whether you are a history buff, prefer to get off the beaten track, or simply want to relax and enjoy the sun and sea, whether you prefer a small group tour or a more independent style of travel, Fez Travel has something to offer everyone.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- GGGladys· October 26th, 2021Excellent tour. Conducted by a professional Tour Guide, Mr. Cagman, he makes this experience an unforgetable one. His knowledge, patience, ability to explain in details all the history of that wonderful country make this tour "priceless". He's a... Show moreTrip date: October 2021
- Julia· August 22nd, 2021This tour was an incredible experience. It was just two of us and our superb tour guide Goksu Pamir and excellent driver Murat. Goksu's knowledge and ability to explain everything was outstanding, and I highly recommend him as a tour guide. The tour... Show moreTrip date: August 2021
- MSMohamed· November 12th, 2018Very well organized tour. I was lucky to be in a very small group (3 persons); it was almost a private tour. They honored all what they advertised; we visited all the sites mentioned in their brochure. Hotels were very good to excellent. Whenever we had... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,869
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 Apr, 2023Monday1 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,869
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday5 May, 2023Monday15 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,869
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday19 May, 2023Monday29 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,869
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,869
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,869
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Jun, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8690% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Jul, 2023Monday24 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8690% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 Jul, 2023Monday7 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8690% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday11 Aug, 2023Monday21 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,8690% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CTurkey
- Type ETurkey
- Type FTurkey
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Fez Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Turkey
- Turkey Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Turkey from Istanbul
- Turkey In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 11 days Turkey
- Operators in Europe
- Fire of Anatolia Tour Tours in Turkey
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Historical Tours
- Turkey tours