Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,377
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Kyoto! With the in-depth cultural tour Iconic Japan, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Kyoto and through Tokyo, Japan and 4 other destinations in Japan. Iconic Japan is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat, Local Transport, Ferry
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Mark Saunders's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodWe saw some fascinating sites with the added funof using the bullet train many times. Takae was an excellent guide, very... Read more
- Tran Heskins's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentMiwa was such an excellent tour guide. She was very helpful and friendly yet very professional.
- Chi Chung Lau's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentTour was very much a highlights tour but more reason to come back. Matchy was excellent and so sincere
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Tokyo
- Day 2 Tokyo (1B)
- Day 3 Tokyo (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Tokyo/Tsumago (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Tsumago/Kanazawa-shi (1B)
- Day 6 Kanazawa-shi (1B)
- Day 7 Kanazawa-shi/Hiroshima (1B)
- Day 8 Hiroshima (1B)
- Day 9 Hiroshima/Kyoto (1B)
- Day 10 Kyoto (1B)
- Day 11 Kyoto (1B)
- Day 12 Kyoto (1B)
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Kyoto9 seats left$134USD $5,349
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to KyotoOnly 1 seat left$129USD $5,149Book Now Hold my
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Kyoto5 seats left$882$5,149-15%USD $4,377
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$129USD $5,149
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$129USD $5,149
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Kyoto9 seats left$129USD $5,149
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Kyoto0 seats left$134USD $5,349Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Kyoto0 seats left$134USD $5,349Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$134USD $5,349
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Tokyo12 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$134USD $5,349
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 August 2018 the full payment of $4,377 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4377 for Iconic Japan, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,094 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 194 km
- Tsumago (Japan)
- 138 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 451 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 311 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,377 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,578 tours in Asia
- covered by 194 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 26,663 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours