Southern Italy and Sicily 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,310
- City tour in Pompeii, Capri, Taormina, Agrigento and Palermo
- Cruise to the Isle of Capri
- View St Peter's Basilica in Rome
- Visit the Commonwealth War Cemetery
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJenWritten on September 28, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was great with a selection of great cities. Our tour guide Marina, was one of the best. So sweet, organized and knowledable! My only constructive criticism would be to have hotels in better locations. Tormina, Sorrento and Agrigento were out of the way. Palermo was the best location!Show detailed ratings
- CJCatheWritten on May 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentExperienced an excellent tour led by the most knowledgeable, personable and professional tour director I have encountered over the course of 5 tours, 3 being with Trafalgar. Colleen is super efficient and this combined with her priority to satisfy each tour member's special needs, be they dietary, health-related or even pertaining to specialty shopping make her an extremely valuable asset to the Trafalgar family. Colleen took me to a pharmacy when my ankles swelled and tirelessly located several bookstores in various cities for me, all because she knew how important this was to me. She worked well with our professional driver Michele and kept us informed, entertained and educated about our surroundings, simultaneously. Colleen made this tour special and memorable for all 41 of us!Show detailed ratings
- PPPeterWritten on December 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentBy far one of the best bus tours out there!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome – Cassino – Pompeii – Sorrento (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Sorrento – Isle Of Capri Excursion
- Day 4: Sorrento – Taormina (Giardini Naxos) (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Taormina Sightseeing
- Day 6: Taormina
- Day 7: Taormina – Agrigento
- Day 8: Agrigento – Erice – Mondello – Palermo (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Palermo Sightseeing and Excursion to Monreale
- Day 10: Depart Palermo
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes in Palermo, after a delicious buffet breakfast on the morning of your last day. Afterwards, you can choose to take the complimentary airport transfer at 8am or make seperate travel arrangements to your next destination. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Rome at anytime during the day. Spend your day settling in at your hotel and gather around in the evening to meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times.
Arrival transfers are available from Rome Fiumicino at 09.30, 12.30 & 15.30 on the first day of the tour. Departure transfers are available in Brussels at 8 am on the last day of the tour. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to book and purchase a transfer.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Southern Italy and Sicily 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Palermo8 seats leftUSD $2,625
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Palermo0 seats leftUSD $2,625
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Palermo7 seats leftUSD $2,625
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Palermo0 seats leftUSD $2,625
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Palermo0 seats leftUSD $2,625
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Palermo0 seats leftUSD $2,625
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Palermo9 seats leftUSD $2,625
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Palermo10+ seats left$315$2,625-12%USD $2,310
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Palermo10+ seats left$268$2,675-10%USD $2,408
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Palermo10+ seats left$270$2,695-10%USD $2,426
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Palermo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2018 the full payment of $2,310 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2310 for Southern Italy and Sicily 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 318 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 94 km
- Enna (Italy)
- 68 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 119 km
- Erice (Italy)
- 67 km
- Mondello (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,310 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Italy and Sicily 2018