Europe's Highlights with London
- US $ 2,319
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 14, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good tour. We liked it.
- LLalithaWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall the tour is very good. Some accommodations are below our expectation. No AC in June
- JDJamesWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well planned and executed tour.
- LlaurieWritten on June 12, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We were terribly disappointed with the location of most of our hotels on our recent trip. We were outside of the city listed on the original itinerary and would have to make special arrangements to reach tourist areas of interest or even restaurants.... Read more
- LLaurenWritten on May 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour director through Europe Patricia was absolutely amazing, is such a gift to any tour, she made the tour. She looks after everyone so well, brings such humour, interest, and unity, it is obvious she loves her job, just a lovely person. A huge thank... Read more
- PeterWritten on May 7, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Loved the sights - wish we could have seen more! A bit rushed at times, but there's only so many hours in a day. The coach rides were leisurely, with just the right amount of breaks. Enjoyed the companionship of my fellow travelers.
- SKShirishWritten on March 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There were limited options for only vegetarian traveller. Seats in coach should have USB charging points. The tour itinerary needs to be amended to remove time wastages at multiple locations. Main attractions in each city on itinerary must be included... Read more
- AMAntoinetteWritten on September 28, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
With hindsight, my trip with Cosmos was good. The bus was very comfortable, the driver was great. The tour guide did his job and no more than that. The places we visited were fantastic. The accomodation was adequate, as they were too far out of town. I... Read more
- CDCarolynWritten on September 22, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide Mike was very good. Reliable and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the whole experience and all the countries visited. Schedule in Amsterdam was a bit chaotic and the hotel not in the best position. The coach driver Francesco was great.
- NGNishthaWritten on August 31, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I took Cosmos 4810. It was a great tour, little fast paced, definitely not for people who are looking for a tour to relax. The guide was knowledgeable and good. I did most of the extra excursions offered as they were very good and worth the money. I would... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN THE AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM AREA–MANNHEIM AREA, GERMANY
- Day 4: MANNHEIM AREA–INNSBRUCK AREA, AUSTRIA
- Day 5: INNSBRUCK AREA–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 6: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 7: ROME
- Day 8: ROME–FLORENCE–MONTECATINI
- Day 9: MONTECATINI–PISA–MILAN–LAKE COMO
- Day 10: LAKE COMO–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE AREA
- Day 11: LUCERNE AREA–INTERLAKEN–LAUSANNE AREA
- Day 12: LAUSANNE AREA–BEAUNE, FRANCE–PARIS
- Day 13: PARIS
- Day 14: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 15: LONDON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
We are a family of 7 and interested in this tour. Would we be able to get one triple Room and Two Rooms with Double Bed or twins per Hotel?
This is something we can definitely request, but unfortunately in Europe the setup of hotels is not like it is in other parts of the world and can never be guaranteed (i.e sometimes don't have triple share rooms available)
Is there an extra charge if its just one single booking? I see the prices are based on double occupancy.
Prices are based on a twin-share. If you are happy to go with a twin-share the tour operator will place you with another solo traveller of the same sex. If you would like your own room, you can opt for the single supplement, with an additional cost.
The single supplement is not compulsory for this tour. You can opt to share a room with another passenger of the same sex.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
Europe's Highlights with London
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,519Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,519Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,519Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,519Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $2,519Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,429Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,429Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,429Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,429Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Amsterdam15 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,519Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $2,319 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2319 for Europe's Highlights with London, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 407 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 273 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,319 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe's Highlights with London