Best of Western Europe - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,585
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- MBMaryWritten on May 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentSteve was very informed about all the countries & what to look out for.Show detailed ratings
- MMaddieWritten on July 8, 20174.0 - GoodI had the best 10 days of my life after long time. Laura, our tour leader was awesome, and Stuart, our driver was very reliable. I made friends with everyone in our group, we became like a family, and now that I'm back. I miss them so much. Looking forward to future trips with expat explore. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- EWEugeneWritten on November 26, 20164.5 - ExcellentI went on a 10 day of Europe from July 22 to August 31, 2016. This was my first time visiting Europe. My tour guide Nadine and Busdriver Gary ensured that the tour was enjoyable. Nadine ensured that special events were celebrated e.g. my birthday. Efforts were made to accommodate persons with special diets. Nadine's knowledge of Europe gave us a historical and geographical perspective of the different countries thus deepening our understanding and appreciation of different cultures. Gary is an excellent driver who took us to the various destinations safely. The transportation and the accommodation were satisfactory. I enjoyed riding on a gondola, visiting Paris and the leaning tower of Pisa but the highlight of the tour was visiting Jungfraujoch railway station. It was a truly awesome and breathtaking view.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Champagne - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5: Black Forest - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6: Lucerne - Free day
- Day 7: Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8: Modena - Siena
- Day 9: Pisa - Florence - Siena
- Day 10: End of tour in Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What is the inclusion of this tour price?
This tour includes 9 breakfasts, 4 dinners. Breakfasts are included every day in the hotel. They are usually continental buffet breakfasts, which are common in most European countries. Accommodation is also included for all night whilst on tour .
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Best of Western Europe - 10 Days
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Rome5 seats left$645$2,230-29%USD $1,585
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$645$2,230-29%USD $1,585
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$615$2,230-28%USD $1,615
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to RomeOnly 3 seats left$615$2,230-28%USD $1,615
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London10 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$615$2,230-28%USD $1,615
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from London10 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Rome8 seats left$615$2,230-28%USD $1,615
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from London10 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$615$2,230-28%USD $1,615
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from London10 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Rome8 seats left$615$2,230-28%USD $1,615
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Rome7 seats left$615$2,230-28%USD $1,615
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Rome6 seats left$570$2,475-23%USD $1,905
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Luxembourg , Germany , Austria and Italy
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $1,585 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1585 for Best of Western Europe - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 9 km
- Greenwich (England)
- 9 km
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 287 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 185 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 48 km
- Titisee (Germany)
- 95 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,585 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Western Europe - 10 Days