Best of Western Europe - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,460
- Feast on crepes and check out gothic Notre Dame
- Venture into Germany’s enchanted Black Forest
- Get your camera ready for Swiss paradise Lucerne
- Visit the fairytale castle that inspired Walt Disney
- Treat yourself to tiramisu in Renaissance Florence
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Historical
- Expat Explore Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in London
Start point Hotel in London, Greenwich, Greenwich, London, SE10 8JW, United Kingdom 15:00 - 17:00
- Day 2: London - Paris
- Day 3: Paris - Free day
- Day 4: Champagne region - Luxembourg - Heidelberg
- Day 5: Black Forest - Lake Titisee - Rhine Falls - Lucerne region
- Day 6: Lucerne - Free day
- Day 7: Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck
- Day 8: Modena - Siena
- Day 9: Pisa - Florence - Siena
Day 10: End of tour in Rome
End point Rome, Roma, Roma, Italy 11:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GirlieWritten on October 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Rome add-on is too much pricey. I booked ahead for Rome but I hope i waited that exact date of rome tour to pay because is very less compare to $300+ i paid.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- DanelleWritten on September 19, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide and bus driver were fantastic. The tour was great but pace was too fast at times especially around breakfast where we often only had half an hour to eat, get our bags and get on the bus.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- MariaWritten on September 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic! Great destinations, well-organized, perfect balance between group tours and free time. I highly recommend it.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- JamilynWritten on August 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
! We were able to see and learn so much in such a short period of time. Luke's positive energy, enthusiasm for what he does, and knowledge of the history and culture of our destinations made the whole trip
- KKellyWritten on August 7, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Luke was AMAZING. His enthusiasm, knowledge and ability to lead us was impressive. He has an amazing ability to share information about people and places in such a appealing way. He is a walking encyclopedia of information. We loved our tour and much of the... Read more
- RitaWritten on July 13, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A good tour for solo travelers. The tour Leader (Luke) and the driver (Steven) were a dinamic duo. Love how they played the national anthems everytime we crossed the borders.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- NicholasWritten on June 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fantastic tour and my only regret was not continuing with the group for the second half.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- DavidWritten on June 14, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Better organisation of the itinerary so longer stops in most interesting places. More knowledgeable and better organised tour leader.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- JFJackieWritten on May 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful accommodations and great itinerary that allowed flexibility for free time to explore venues. The bus driver was excellent and his skill allowed me to relax and enjoy the ride and scenery.
- MBMaryWritten on May 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Steve was very informed about all the countries & what to look out for.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the inclusion of this tour price?
This tour includes 9 breakfasts, 4 dinners. Breakfasts are included every day in the hotel. They are usually continental buffet breakfasts, which are common in most European countries. Accommodation is also included for all night whilst on tour .
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I'm a Londoner with a passion for history, travel, people and the good times. I truly believe that open..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Steve5th September 2019
Best of Western Europe - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- SundayApr 26, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 5, 2020to Rome9 seats left$300$2,065-15%USD $1,765
- SundayMay 17, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Rome0 seats left$62USD $2,003Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 7, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$421$2,065-20%USD $1,644
- SundayJun 21, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$271$2,065-13%USD $1,794
- SundayJul 19, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdayJul 28, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$605$2,065-29%USD $1,460
- SundayAug 2, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdayAug 11, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$605$2,065-29%USD $1,460
- SundayAug 30, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 8, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$605$2,065-29%USD $1,460
- SundaySep 13, 2020from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 22, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$605$2,065-29%USD $1,460
- SundayApr 18, 2021from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 27, 2021to Rome10+ seats left$650$2,110-31%USD $1,460
- SundayMay 9, 2021from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 18, 2021to Rome10+ seats left$650$2,110-31%USD $1,460
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Luxembourg , Germany , Austria and Italy
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 December 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 9 km
- Greenwich (England)
- 9 km
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 287 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 185 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 124 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 48 km
- Titisee (Germany)
- 43 km
- Rhine Falls (Switzerland)
- 73 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,460 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,205 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Western Europe - 10 Days