Imperial Europe Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,299
- City tour in Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg
- Orientation of Munich and Regensburg
- Visit Bratislava the capital of Slovakia, the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest and the Baroque town centre of Győr
- View the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna and Melk Abbey
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CMChanWritten on January 7, 20184.0 - GoodThe tourist guide is experience. Hotels are good. Unfortunately, 20% of the travellers were sick during the period, but they were not being looked after.Show detailed ratings
- CHCherylWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I enjoyed an amazing tour of Europe. We traveled to 5 countries in 10 days. Our Tour Director Kassie Jones was absolutely delightful. Our tour group of 40 consisted of travelers from various parts of the country and also various ages. With ease she has the ability to make sure ever person on the tour was enjoying themselves. Her knowledge, enthusiasm and sense of humor contributed to a fabulous European vacation. Cheryl & Dennis NislerShow detailed ratings
- YYaggieWritten on April 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was the 1st Trafalgar tour we did. We were unsure about being on someone else's timeline/pre-set schedule. This tour taught us that it was a great way to see the world. There was plenty of free time to hit the things a 2nd time or more in depth. We had great city guides but our tour mgr was just awesome - really made things funShow detailed ratings
- GGabriellaWritten on April 10, 20164.0 - GoodThis was our second Trafalgar tour. We had a great experience on both tours. We will definitely be enjoying a third Trafalgar tour in the near future.Show detailed ratings
- LMLynWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentCould not fault the whole tour! Awesome tour Director and Driver.... It was so much fun, we all had a wonderful time and Justine was so knowledgable and always added little touches throughout the tour!!!!Show detailed ratings
- RFRobertWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentGuides are all friendly and helpful. Extra payment takes you a long way but watch out for the Vienna concert. It's not what you think it is. Not a big orchestra. Personally, am disappointed.Show detailed ratings
- DHDWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe experience was exceptional. Great itinerary and a Tour Director (Craig Hill) that made the trip memorable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Munich
- Day 2: Munich – Regensburg – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Prague Sightseeing
- Day 4: Prague – Bratislava – Budapest (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Budapest Sightseeing
- Day 6: Budapest – Győr – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Vienna Sightseeing
- Day 8: Vienna – Wachau Valley – Salzburg Sightseeing
- Day 9: Salzburg – Munich
- Day 10: Depart Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
What type of bus is used for this tour?
This tour will be on a larger bus as Trafalgar tours are quite popular. These buses can sit around 40-50 people comfortably on them.
- September 13, 2016
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
- September 13, 2016
Do I need a visa?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your travel agent and the local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
Imperial Europe Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Munich0 seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Munich0 seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,299
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Munich10 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Munich7 seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,299
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Munich10 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Munich0 seats left$96USD $2,299
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Munich0 seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Munich10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Munich8 seats left$96USD $2,299Instant BookHold my
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Munich0 seats left$96USD $2,299
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $2,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2299 for Imperial Europe Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 105 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 206 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 111 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Imperial Europe Summer 2018