- US $ 1,827
- City tour in Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg
- Orientation of Munich and Regensburg
- Visit Bratislava the capital of Slovakia, the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest and the Baroque town centre of Győr
- View the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna and Melk Abbey
- Rather Poor
- CMChanWritten on January 7, 20184.0 - GoodThe tourist guide is experience. Hotels are good. Unfortunately, 20% of the travellers were sick during the period, but they were not being looked after.Show detailed ratings
- CHCherylWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I enjoyed an amazing tour of Europe. We traveled to 5 countries in 10 days. Our Tour Director Kassie Jones was absolutely delightful. Our tour group of 40 consisted of travelers from various parts of the country and also various ages. With ease she has the ability to make sure ever person on the tour was enjoying themselves. Her knowledge, enthusiasm and sense of humor contributed to a fabulous European vacation. Cheryl & Dennis NislerShow detailed ratings
- LMLynWritten on May 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe went on Imperial Europe tour and It was absolutely brilliant Trafalgar Tour Director thought of everything and thru in little surprises at each location. After each evening meal returning back to our hotel the bus turned into a singing affair, as we were in the are of the sSound of Music. I would highly recommend doing a Trafalgar tour and.must say that I cannot wait until I plan the next one..Show detailed ratings
- YYaggieWritten on April 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was the 1st Trafalgar tour we did. We were unsure about being on someone else's timeline/pre-set schedule. This tour taught us that it was a great way to see the world. There was plenty of free time to hit the things a 2nd time or more in depth. We had great city guides but our tour mgr was just awesome - really made things funShow detailed ratings
- GGabriellaWritten on April 10, 20164.0 - GoodThis was our second Trafalgar tour. We had a great experience on both tours. We will definitely be enjoying a third Trafalgar tour in the near future.Show detailed ratings
- LMLynWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentCould not fault the whole tour! Awesome tour Director and Driver.... It was so much fun, we all had a wonderful time and Justine was so knowledgable and always added little touches throughout the tour!!!!Show detailed ratings
- RFRobertWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentGuides are all friendly and helpful. Extra payment takes you a long way but watch out for the Vienna concert. It's not what you think it is. Not a big orchestra. Personally, am disappointed.Show detailed ratings
- DHDWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe experience was exceptional. Great itinerary and a Tour Director (Craig Hill) that made the trip memorable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Munich
- Day 2: Munich – Regensburg – Prague (2 Nights)
- Day 3: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 4: Prague – Bratislava – Budapest (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Budapest Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Budapest – Győr – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Vienna Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Vienna – Wachau Valley – Salzburg Sightseeing
- Day 9: Salzburg – Munich
- Day 10: Depart Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What type of bus is used for this tour?
This tour will be on a larger bus as Trafalgar tours are quite popular. These buses can sit around 40-50 people comfortably on them.
How much luggage can I bring?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
Do I need a visa?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your travel agent and the local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $1,850
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Munich8 seats leftUSD $1,850
- FridayNov 16, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,850
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Munich8 seats leftUSD $1,895
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Munich10 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $1,895
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Munich10 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Munich9 seats leftUSD $1,995
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Munich10 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Munich8 seats leftUSD $2,095
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Munich10 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Munich0 seats leftUSD $2,025
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Munich10 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Munich10+ seats leftUSD $1,825
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Munich10 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$91$1,825-5%USD $1,734
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $1,827 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1827 for Imperial Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 105 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 206 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 111 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,827 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Imperial Europe