European Traveller (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,826
- Explore Big Ben
- Arrive in the beautiful city of Paris.
- Drive along the famous Champs Élysées
- Cross the border into Switzerland
- Travel the scenic St. Gotthard Region through the Alps
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- ISIrinaWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Jackie Stark is the BEST OF THE BEST! Highly professional. Very positive. Extremely pleasant. Highly attentive to all requests and needs. Always providing very complete information in clear and precise manner. Very knowledgeable. She... Read more
- EWErwinWritten on September 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was perfect for our first trip to Europe. The travel leader was hilarious and set the stage early on to unite all the travelers. The coach was fun and comfortable. We were able to see a number of key sites in each of the cities. The amount of walking... Read more
- NMNicoleWritten on August 27, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The European accent trip was action packed so make sure you have lots of energy! Be prepared to pay for the optional extras or plan to do something else while others are doing them! Our tour director Kassie was highly experienced and made sure everyone had... Read more
- SGSergioWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fast paced trip but we were able to see so much of the iconic views and trafalgar must hand pick their employees because they took care of every little detail from start to finish. We could not have asked for anything more , I recommend this trip... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing
- Day 3: London – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Paris – Lucerne
- Day 6: Lucerne – St. Gotthard – Venice
- Day 7: Venice Orientation – Florence
- Day 8: Florence Sightseeing – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
Your tour ends with a buffet breakfast. However, you are more than welcome to leave earlier as well. Airport transfers are also available, though conditions apply. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Can you accommodate 4 passengers and 2 children in one room?
Please note, the rooming arrangements with Trafalgar can only accommodate for twin/double share. A party of four passengers including two children would be arranged as follows: one adult and one child per room.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for this tour. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this. If you are okay to share, you will be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same gender at no additional cost.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
European Traveller (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from London10 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,350Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJan 4, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,150
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from London10 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Rome7 seats left$249$2,075-12%USD $1,826
- FridayMar 1, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,150Book Now Hold my
- FridayMar 8, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,150
- TuesdayMar 19, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,150Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMar 22, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,150
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from London10 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from London10 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$285$2,850-10%USD $2,565
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 February 2019 the full payment of $1,826 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1826 for European Traveller (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 119 km
- Somme (France)
- 118 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 146 km
- Chiasso (Switzerland)
- 159 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,826 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Traveller (10 Days)