European Traveller (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,758
- Cross the Tower Bridge and see Big Ben in London
- Arrive in the beautiful city of Paris
- Drive along the famous Champs Élysées
- Cross the border into Switzerland
- Travel the scenic St. Gotthard Region through the Alps
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing
- Day 3: London – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 5: Paris – Lucerne
- Day 6: Lucerne – St. Gotthard – Venice
- Day 7: Venice Orientation – Florence
- Day 8: Florence Sightseeing – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 10: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CaraWritten on July 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was well organized and our guides (both tour guide and local specialists) were insightful and informative. It was great to skip the lines and do so much in such a short period of time.Review collected by Trafalgar
- JAJamesWritten on May 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the tour very much. Kevin kept us on schedule and never had to wait on a line.
- LELindsayWritten on January 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best holiday ever.I saw everything I wanted to see,mixed with friendly people and was free from any worries at all as everything was done for me.
- ISIrinaWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Jackie Stark is the BEST OF THE BEST! Highly professional. Very positive. Extremely pleasant. Highly attentive to all requests and needs. Always providing very complete information in clear and precise manner. Very knowledgeable. She... Read more
- EWErwinWritten on September 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was perfect for our first trip to Europe. The travel leader was hilarious and set the stage early on to unite all the travelers. The coach was fun and comfortable. We were able to see a number of key sites in each of the cities. The amount of walking... Read more
- NMNicoleWritten on August 27, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The European accent trip was action packed so make sure you have lots of energy! Be prepared to pay for the optional extras or plan to do something else while others are doing them! Our tour director Kassie was highly experienced and made sure everyone had... Read more
- SGSergioWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fast paced trip but we were able to see so much of the iconic views and trafalgar must hand pick their employees because they took care of every little detail from start to finish. We could not have asked for anything more , I recommend this trip... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
Your tour ends with a buffet breakfast. However, you are more than welcome to leave earlier as well. Airport transfers are also available, though conditions apply. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Can you accommodate 4 passengers and 2 children in one room?
Please note, the rooming arrangements with Trafalgar can only accommodate for twin/double share. A party of four passengers including two children would be arranged as follows: one adult and one child per room.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is available for this tour. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this. If you are okay to share, you will be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same gender at no additional cost.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
European Traveller (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from London10 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Rome9 seats leftUSD $2,995
- FridaySep 6, 2019from London10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,995
- FridaySep 13, 2019from London10 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,995
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from London10 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,995
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from London10 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Rome8 seats leftUSD $2,995
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from London10 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats leftUSD $2,995
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from London10 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$449$2,995-15%USD $2,546
- WednesdayOct 16, 2019from London10 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Rome8 seats left$443$2,950-15%USD $2,508
- FridayOct 25, 2019from London10 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $2,250
- FridayNov 1, 2019from London10 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Rome8 seats left$113$2,250-5%USD $2,138
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 119 km
- Somme (France)
- 118 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 146 km
- Chiasso (Switzerland)
- 159 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,758 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Traveller (10 Days)