Walking the Prosecco Hills
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 14:55:08
- Our saving
- US $ 1,705
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Soligo! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking the Prosecco Hills, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Soligo, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Walking the Prosecco Hills is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Susan Bailey's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentI loved the whole trip! Our guide, Michela Wicks was wonderful. Everything from the walks, accommodations, and meals w... Read more
- KimKenin's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was a wonderful trip. We visited many, many historic sites and towns, including Alberobello and it’s Trulli houses,... Read more
- Maria Calderon's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Pico's de Europa tour was amazing due to our two fantastic guides and the hotel staff who all were great, welcoming ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Soligo.
- Day 2: Morning walk around the mediaeval villages of Cison di Valmarino and Follina;visit a beautiful Cistercians abbey dating back to the 12th century.
- Day 3: Circular walk in the heartland of the Prosecco region; visit one of the best local producers for wine-tasting and learn about the wine-making process.
- Day 4: Morning guided sightseeing in the elegant provincial capital of Treviso; afternoon relaxing walk through the Natural Park of the River Sile.
- Day 5: Visit the UNESCO Palladian Villla Barbaro before ascending to Monte St. Giorgio, originally used as the front line during World War I; walk to the elegant hilltop town of Asolo.
- Day 6: Free day; relax by the hotel's pool, take an optional trip to Venice or spend an afternoon in the pretty town of Conegliano.
- Day 7: Panoramic walk through the alpine landscape of Monte Cesen (1570m): enjoy a 360 degree view of the Venetian Prealps.
- Day 8: End Soligo.
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking the Prosecco Hills
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to SoligoOnly 1 seat left$44USD $1,745
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to SoligoOnly 1 seat left$45USD $1,815
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Soligo0 seats left$45USD $1,815
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Soligo0 seats left$44USD $1,745
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Soligo0 seats left$45USD $1,815
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Soligo0 seats left$43USD $1,705
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Soligo0 seats left$43USD $1,705
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Soligo0 seats left$43USD $1,705
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to SoligoOnly 1 seat left$43USD $1,705Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Soligo8 seats left$43USD $1,705Instant BookHold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Soligo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,705 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1705 for Walking the Prosecco Hills, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 115 km.
- Soligo (Italy)
- 6 km
- Cison di Valmarino (Italy)
- 3 km
- Follina (Italy)
- 33 km
- Treviso (Italy)
- 26 km
- Maser (Italy)
- 5 km
- Asolo (Italy)
- 31 km
- Conegliano (Italy)
- 11 km
- Soligo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,705 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours