Walking the Prosecco Hills
- Our saving
- US $ 1,745
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Dana Little's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentSererio was incredible. He was informative, energetic, humorous and personable. All of the walks/hikes were beautiful an... Read more
- suzanne Sheppard-Law's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAlex (lead cyclist) and support driver Rafaelo were an excellent team. Our tour was very well organised yet flexible to... Read more
- Edward Lenehan's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentAlmost everything was very good or excellent. In particular: (1) Our guide Liz (superb - went way beyond our expectatio... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Soligo.
- Day 2: Morning walk around the mediaeval villages of Cison di Valmarino and Follina;visit a beautiful Cistercians abbey dating back to the 12th century.
- Day 3: Circular walk in the heartland of the Prosecco region; visit one of the best local producers for wine-tasting and learn about the wine-making process.
- Day 4: Morning guided sightseeing in the elegant provincial capital of Treviso; afternoon relaxing walk through the Natural Park of the River Sile.
- Day 5: Visit the UNESCO Palladian Villla Barbaro before ascending to Monte St. Giorgio, originally used as the front line during World War I; walk to the elegant hilltop town of Asolo.
- Day 6: Free day; relax by the hotel's pool, take an optional trip to Venice or spend an afternoon in the pretty town of Conegliano.
- Day 7: Panoramic walk through the alpine landscape of Monte Cesen (1570m): enjoy a 360 degree view of the Venetian Prealps.
- Day 8: End Soligo.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Walking the Prosecco Hills
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Soligo0 seats left$81USD $1,625Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$87USD $1,745
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$87USD $1,745
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$87USD $1,745
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$87USD $1,745
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$87USD $1,745
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$87USD $1,745
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$90USD $1,795
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$90USD $1,795
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Soligo7 seats left$90USD $1,795
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Soligo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,745 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1745 for Walking the Prosecco Hills, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Soligo (Italy)
- 6 km
- Cison di Valmarino (Italy)
- 3 km
- Follina (Italy)
- 33 km
- Treviso (Italy)
- 26 km
- Maser (Italy)
- 5 km
- Asolo (Italy)
- 31 km
- Conegliano (Italy)
- 11 km
- Soligo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,745 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours