Walking the Prosecco Hills
- Our saving
- US $ 1,799
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Soligo.
- Day 2: Morning walk around the mediaeval villages of Cison di Valmarino and Follina;visit a beautiful Cistercians abbey dating back to the 12th century.
- Day 3: Circular walk in the heartland of the Prosecco region; visit one of the best local producers for wine-tasting and learn about the wine-making process.
- Day 4: Morning guided sightseeing in the elegant provincial capital of Treviso; afternoon relaxing walk through the Natural Park of the River Sile.
- Day 5: Visit the UNESCO Palladian Villla Barbaro before ascending to Monte St. Giorgio, originally used as the front line during World War I; walk to the elegant hilltop town of Asolo.
- Day 6: Free day; relax by the hotel's pool, take an optional trip to Venice or spend an afternoon in the pretty town of Conegliano.
- Day 7: Panoramic walk through the alpine landscape of Monte Cesen (1570m): enjoy a 360 degree view of the Venetian Prealps.
- Day 8: End Soligo.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JaneWritten on June 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'm a convert! Great guide, great group of people, great food, great sights and great prosecco!Review collected by Exodus Travels
- ELEvelynWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
we were a small group - 12 plus the guide. Serena was fabulous. Attentive without hovering and assertive without being bossy. The attention to detail was astounding; very impressed that Serena spent time with us even when the meal or event was not covered.
- YDYVONWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved everything about our trip, from the pre-trip information, airport transfer, our wonderful guide, the hotel, the delicious meals and prosecco/wine tasting, the walks, and the group of folks we met on the trip. The trip was well organized and well... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
Walking the Prosecco Hills
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to SoligoOnly 1 seat left$38USD $1,879
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Soligo5 seats left$38USD $1,879
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$92$1,855-3%USD $1,799
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Soligo0 seats left$38USD $1,879
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Soligo0 seats left$38USD $1,879
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Soligo0 seats left$38USD $1,879
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Soligo0 seats left$38USD $1,879
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to SoligoOnly 3 seats left$38USD $1,879Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Soligo0 seats left$38USD $1,879
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Soligo8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Soligo8 seats left$38USD $1,879Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Soligo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 September 2019 the full payment of $1,799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1799 for Walking the Prosecco Hills, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Soligo (Italy)
- 6 km
- Cison di Valmarino (Italy)
- 3 km
- Follina (Italy)
- 33 km
- Treviso (Italy)
- 26 km
- Maser (Italy)
- 5 km
- Asolo (Italy)
- 31 km
- Conegliano (Italy)
- 11 km
- Soligo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Walking the Prosecco Hills