Start planning your tour
- Walk along quiet trails away crowds and busy streets
- Taste authentic Italian bubbles and visit local producers
- Explore charming medieval villages and classic Treviso
- Spend your nights in an elegant historic villa with a pool
Start and end in Soligo! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking the Prosecco Hills, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Soligo, Italy and 6 other destinations in Italy. Walking the Prosecco Hills includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Pieve di Soligo.
- Day 2: Morning walk around the mediaeval villages of Cison di Valmarino and Follina;visit a beautiful Cistercians abbey dating back to the 12th century.
- Day 3: Circular walk in the heartland of the Prosecco region; visit one of the best local producers for wine-tasting and learn about the wine-making process.
- Day 4: Morning guided sightseeing in the elegant provincial capital of Treviso; afternoon relaxing walk through the Natural Park of the River Sile.
- Day 5: Visit the UNESCO Palladian Villla Barbaro before ascending to Monte St. Giorgio, originally used as the front line during World War I; walk to the elegant hilltop town of Asolo.
- Day 6: Free day; take an optional trip to Venice or spend an afternoon in the pretty town of Conegliano.
- Day 7: Panoramic walk through the alpine landscape of Monte Cesen (1570m): enjoy a 360 degree view of the Venetian Prealps.
- Day 8: End Pieve di Soligo.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JEJaneJune 12, 2019I'm a convert! Great guide, great group of people, great food, great sights and great prosecco!Trip date: May 2019
- ELEvelynNovember 07, 2018we were a small group - 12 plus the guide. Serena was fabulous. Attentive without hovering and assertive without being bossy. The attention to detail was astounding; very impressed that Serena spent time with us even when the meal or event was not covered.Trip date: September 2018
- YDYVONOctober 30, 2018We loved everything about our trip, from the pre-trip information, airport transfer, our wonderful guide, the hotel, the delicious meals and prosecco/wine tasting, the walks, and the group of folks we met on the trip. The trip was well organized and... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Walking the Prosecco Hills
From Soligo to Soligo
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- -3%SaturdayApr 18, 2020SaturdayApr 25, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,705$1,649
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayApr 25, 2020SaturdayMay 2, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,749
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020SaturdayMay 9, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 9, 2020SaturdayMay 16, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,879
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 16, 2020SaturdayMay 23, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,879
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020SaturdayMay 30, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 30, 2020SaturdayJun 6, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,879
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 6, 2020SaturdayJun 13, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,879
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 13, 2020SaturdayJun 20, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJun 20, 2020SaturdayJun 27, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$1,879
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar