Nile Family Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Encounters Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Abu Simbel
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrive in Cairo and transfer to hotel
- Day 2 Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum tour, camel ride, train to Aswan
- Day 3 Aswan, Philae temple & school visit
- Day 4 Aswan, start felucca cruise (Abu Simbel option)
- Day 5 Felucca sailboat cruise, drive to Luxor
- Day 6 Luxor, half-day west bank tour
- Day 7 Luxor, Karnak temple, free time
- Day 8 Arrive Cairo, city tour
- Day 9 Cairo, tour ends, transfer to the airport
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Encounters Travel
Encounters Travel is an adventure tour operator, based in the UK but with representatives in Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. We run a wide selection of cultural and adventurous tours around the world, each carefully designed to help you get the most out of the country you're visiting. Our tours range from historical sightseeing and Nile cruises in Egypt, through to long strenuous treks and white water rafting in Nepal or swimming with whales in Tonga. You can join other travellers on a small group departure, or personalise and tailor-make an itinerary for you to enjoy privately. Whatever your preference, we have a team of experienced travel consultants ready to advise you and help arrange your next great adventure!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AAnonymous· August 31st, 2018Waleed was the best tour guide and we travel often. He is fun, friendly, knowledgeable and empathetic towards all of our traveling needs. He really made our trip a magical experience and we were so grateful!! I recommend him to all of my friends!Encounters Travel commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback and photos. We are happy you enjoyed our Nile Family Adventure tour and we hope that you'll join us again in the future!Trip date: April 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English$1,765
- Saturday27 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023English$1,640
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Sunday6 Aug, 2023English$1,6400% Interest Instalments
- Saturday12 Aug, 2023Sunday20 Aug, 2023English$1,6400% Interest Instalments
- Saturday26 Aug, 2023Sunday3 Sep, 2023English$1,6400% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Oct, 2023Sunday29 Oct, 2023English$1,7000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday20 Dec, 2023Thursday28 Dec, 2023English$1,8900% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you give me a brief itinerary of this tour?
Day 1 : Arrive in Cairo, transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Cairo, Pyramids & Museum tour, camel ride, train to Aswan
Day 3 : Aswan, Philae temple, school visit
Day 4 : Aswan, Abu Simbel option, start felucca cruise
Day 5 : Felucca sailboat cruise, drive to Luxor
Day 6 : Luxor, west bank tour
Day 7 : Luxor, Karnak temple, free time
Day 8 : Arrive Cairo, city tour
Day 9 : Cairo, tour ends, transfer to the airport
- What are the meals included on this tour?
This tour includes 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Are the entrance fees included in the tour price?
Entry fees for the sites mentioned in the itinerary are included in the price of this tour.
- What are the inclusions of the tour?
Here are the inclusions:
Accommodation in 4 & 5-star hotels & resorts
Meals as indicated in the itinerary and all transfers.
- Can a solo traveler join this family trip?
We don't take single passengers on this particular tour as this is a family tour (ie. only for those travelling with children).
Good to Know
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CEgypt
- Type EEgypt
- Type FEgypt
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Encounters Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Encounters Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Encounters Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Encounters Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Egypt
- Egypt Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Egypt from Cairo
- Egypt In-depth Cultural
- 9 days Egypt
- Operators in Africa
- Nile Family Adventure Tours in Egypt
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Nile Tours
- Egypt Tours
- Africa Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Egypt tours