From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,926
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Pass through the famous Iron Gate
- Take in the breathtaking Tabula Traiana
- Explore dazzling Budapest on foot
- Enjoy delicious meals on board
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Start in Tulcea and end in Linz ! With the river cruise tour From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Tulcea, Romania and 13 other destinations in Europe. From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- KRKarenWritten on May 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I did the Berlin Croisi River trip. It was fabulous. The tours were outstanding and the tour guy we had every day was so informative and helpful. The crew was great and we were the only English speakers on board so they made sure we had everything in English and sat us with a woman who spoke English. The others at our table were French and didn't speak very much English. The food was five star and at the end of the trip we got to go back in the kitchen and talk to the chef. The wine and drinks were included throughout the trip. When we would come back from our tour, the crew was waiting for us with the drink of the day. Our room was small but comfortable and nicely decorated. Because we were the only English speakers we always sat in the same seat every day on the bus next to the tour guy who spoke to us in English after speaking to the French. We had a great time and saw everything we wanted to see in Potsdam and Berlin. We would definitely go again and plan on the Berlin to Amsterdam trip for our next Crosi cruise.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : TULCEA (Romania)
- Day 2 : TULCEA - Danube Delta (Romania)
- Day 3 : OLTENITA (Romania) - GIURGIU (Romania) - RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 4 : RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 5 : THE IRON GATES
- Day 6 : BELGRADE (Serbia) - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
- Day 7 : BEZDAN - MOHACS - KALOCSA
- Day 8 : BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- Day 9 : BRATISLAVA (Slovakia)
- Day 10 : VIENNA (Austria)
- Day 11 : MELK (Austria)
- Day 12 : LINZ (Austria)
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS L’EuropeL’Europe is a part of CroisiEurope’s fleet and one of the largest ship, as well. With 110 m in length and 11 m wide, this out… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished 2016)Guests180Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms90Electricity220v
- MS VivaldiVivaldi is one of CroisiEurope’s finest river boats and a great choice for a Danube or Rhine river cruise. It features a modern and… Read moreBuilt2009Guests176Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms88Electricity220v
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Tulcea12 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats leftMS L’EuropeMS L’Europe$121USD $3,926Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDSBook Online Hold my
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Tulcea12 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats leftMS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$134USD $4,342Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDSBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tulcea is the starting point and Linz is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2018 the full payment of $3,926 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3926 for From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,457 km.
- Tulcea (Romania)
- 210 km
- Oltenita (Romania)
- 57 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 6 km
- Ruse (Bulgaria)
- 450 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 97 km
- Bezdan (Serbia)
- 25 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 64 km
- Kalocsa (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,926 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube