From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,031
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Pass through the famous Iron Gate
- Take in the breathtaking Tabula Traiana
- Explore dazzling Budapest on foot
- Enjoy delicious meals on board
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- River Cruise, Discovery, Historical
- Rather Poor
- EDEmilyWritten on October 31, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Guides Missed lots in the English translation.
- CathyWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a wonderful trip with plenty of opportunities to participate in optional tours as well as free time where possible. The accommodation was great and there was plenty of food to suit everyone. Staff were friendly and helpful which was great... Read more
- KRKarenWritten on May 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I did the Berlin Croisi River trip. It was fabulous. The tours were outstanding and the tour guy we had every day was so informative and helpful. The crew was great and we were the only English speakers on board so they made sure we had... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: TULCEA (Romania)
- Day 2: TULCEA - Danube Delta (Romania)
- Day 3: OLTENITA (Romania) - GIURGIU (Romania) - RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 4: RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 5: THE IRON GATES
- Day 6: BELGRADE (Serbia) - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
- Day 7: BEZDAN - MOHACS - KALOCSA
- Day 8: BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- Day 9: BRATISLAVA (Slovakia)
- Day 10: VIENNA (Austria)
- Day 11: MELK (Austria)
- Day 12: LINZ (Austria)
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- What is CroisiEurope?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Tulcea12 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to LinzOnly 2 seats leftMS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$133USD $4,311Based on UPPER DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Tulcea12 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$133USD $4,311Based on UPPER DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Tulcea12 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$125USD $4,031Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tulcea is the starting point and Linz is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2019 the full payment of $4,031 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4031 for From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tulcea (Romania)
- 210 km
- Oltenita (Romania)
- 57 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 6 km
- Ruse (Bulgaria)
- 450 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 97 km
- Bezdan (Serbia)
- 25 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 64 km
- Kalocsa (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,031 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)