From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,591
- +13 Destinations
- Discover tremendous landscapes of striking beauty
- Enjoy evenings of traditional entertainment
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of the Iron Gates
- Cruise on the tranquil waters of the Danube Delta
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- River Cruise, Discovery, Sightseeing
- CroisiEurope River C...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: TULCEA (Romania)
- Day 2: TULCEA - Danube Delta (Romania)
- Day 3: OLTENITA (Romania) - GIURGIU (Romania) - RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 4: RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 5: THE IRON GATES
- Day 6: BELGRADE (Serbia) - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
- Day 7: BEZDAN - MOHACS - KALOCSA
- Day 8: BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- Day 9: BRATISLAVA (Slovakia)
- Day 10: VIENNA (Austria)
- Day 11: MELK (Austria)
- Day 12: LINZ (Austria)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Gerard SchmitterA truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is als… Read moreBuilt2012Guests174Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms87Electricity220v
- MS L’EuropeL’Europe is a part of CroisiEurope’s fleet and one of the largest ship, as well. With 110 m in length and 11 m wide, this out… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished 2016)Guests180Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms90Electricity220v
- MS VivaldiVivaldi is one of CroisiEurope’s finest river boats and a great choice for a Danube or Rhine river cruise. It features a modern and… Read moreBuilt2009Guests176Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms88Electricity220v
- Rather Poor
- GraemeWritten on October 7, 20194.5 - Excellent
One issue was that we two were the only English speakers on board. No problems with the crew and we met up with a couple from Sweden who preferred English. A second issue was getting to Tulcea. The (mainly military) airport at Constanta was the smallest and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. and Mrs. McRae, We are glad that despite the fact that you were the only two English speaking people, you were still able to enjoy your experience on board. We hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you again on board one of our ships. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care DepartmentReview collected by CroisiEurope River Cruises
- BryceWritten on August 9, 20195.0 - Excellent
Some problems regarding lack of info provided; we didn't book the excursions BUT the boat moved on while passengers are on the excursions so you can't go off the boat and do your own thing. Therefore you have to pay for the excursion or stay onboard and do... Read moreShow detailed ratingsCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Hodgson, That situation can happen on some cruise indeed. The ship take advantage of that time to move forward with the navigation. We are sorry if that was an inconvenience for you. Best regards, Croisieurope Customer Care DepartmentReview collected by CroisiEurope River Cruises
- EDEmilyWritten on October 31, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Guides Missed lots in the English translation.
- CathyWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a wonderful trip with plenty of opportunities to participate in optional tours as well as free time where possible. The accommodation was great and there was plenty of food to suit everyone. Staff were friendly and helpful which was great... Read more
- KRKarenWritten on May 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I did the Berlin Croisi River trip. It was fabulous. The tours were outstanding and the tour guy we had every day was so informative and helpful. The crew was great and we were the only English speakers on board so they made sure we had... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- What is CroisiEurope?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS Gerard SchmitterMS Gerard Schmitter$113USD $3,654Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$139USD $4,493Based on MIDDLE DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS L’EuropeMS L’Europe$117USD $3,778Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$126USD $4,077Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- FridayJul 17, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysTuesdayJul 28, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS L’EuropeMS L’Europe$111USD $3,591Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- MondayJul 20, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$120USD $3,890Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- TuesdayAug 11, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$120USD $3,890Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- TuesdaySep 1, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS L’EuropeMS L’Europe$127USD $4,097Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- WednesdaySep 2, 2020from Tulcea12 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$126USD $4,077Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tulcea is the starting point and Linz is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 February 2020, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with CroisiEurope River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CroisiEurope River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the CroisiEurope River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tulcea (Romania)
- 60 km
- Danube Delta (Romania)
- 270 km
- Oltenita (Romania)
- 57 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 6 km
- Ruse (Bulgaria)
- 450 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 97 km
- Bezdan (Serbia)
- 25 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 64 km
- Kalocsa (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,591 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)