From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,841
- Pass through the famous Iron Gate
- Take in the breathtaking Tabula Traiana
- Explore dazzling Budapest on foot
- Enjoy delicious meals on board
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- CathyWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful trip with plenty of opportunities to participate in optional tours as well as free time where possible. The accommodation was great and there was plenty of food to suit everyone. Staff were friendly and helpful which was great particularly when my husband was medically evacuated off the ship 1 day before the end of our cruise.Show detailed ratings
- KRKarenWritten on May 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I did the Berlin Croisi River trip. It was fabulous. The tours were outstanding and the tour guy we had every day was so informative and helpful. The crew was great and we were the only English speakers on board so they made sure we had everything in English and sat us with a woman who spoke English. The others at our table were French and didn't speak very much English. The food was five star and at the end of the trip we got to go back in the kitchen and talk to the chef. The wine and drinks were included throughout the trip. When we would come back from our tour, the crew was waiting for us with the drink of the day. Our room was small but comfortable and nicely decorated. Because we were the only English speakers we always sat in the same seat every day on the bus next to the tour guy who spoke to us in English after speaking to the French. We had a great time and saw everything we wanted to see in Potsdam and Berlin. We would definitely go again and plan on the Berlin to Amsterdam trip for our next Crosi cruise.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: TULCEA (Romania)
- Day 2: TULCEA - Danube Delta (Romania)
- Day 3: OLTENITA (Romania) - GIURGIU (Romania) - RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 4: RUSE (Bulgaria)
- Day 5: THE IRON GATES
- Day 6: BELGRADE (Serbia) - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
- Day 7: BEZDAN - MOHACS - KALOCSA
- Day 8: BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- Day 9: BRATISLAVA (Slovakia)
- Day 10: VIENNA (Austria)
- Day 11: MELK (Austria)
- Day 12: LINZ (Austria)
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- What is CroisiEurope?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Tulcea12 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Linz4 seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$125USD $4,031Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Tulcea12 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Linz10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$119USD $3,841Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Tulcea12 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Linz6 seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$125USD $4,031Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Tulcea is the starting point and Linz is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $3,841 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3841 for From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tulcea (Romania)
- 210 km
- Oltenita (Romania)
- 57 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 6 km
- Ruse (Bulgaria)
- 450 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 69 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 97 km
- Bezdan (Serbia)
- 25 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 64 km
- Kalocsa (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,841 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From the Black Sea to the Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)