Bali Intro 9 Days
- Tour Operator:
- INTRO Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Lovina Coast
- Gili Trawangan
- Save Now, Travel Later with Unlimited Date Changes
- An amazing itinerary with all activities included
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Experience stunning sunsets and amazing nightlife!
- Learn to Surf
- Spot Wild Dolphins and Snorkel with Turtles
- Discover all 3 Gili Islands
- Awesome Group Leader
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrive and meet the Group
- Day 2 Beach, Temples & Sunsets
- Day 3 Learn to Surf
- Day 4 Temples, Waterfalls & Rice Paddies
- Day 5 Dolphins & Local Family Visit
- Day 6 Ferry to Gili Trawangan
- Day 7 Island Bike Tour
- Day 9 Snorkelling Boat Trip, FarewellDinner & Party
- Day 9 Check Out & Onward Travel Help
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
Operated by INTRO Travel
Since 2005, we’ve been creating life-changing travel experiences for 18-40 year olds. Our travel experiences are designed to help you connect, explore, taste and give back to the world, all whilst making an awesome bunch of new mates along the way. Travelling with INTRO isn’t just group travel - it’s a way of meeting friends who become family and of seeing the world in a respectful, caring and totally awesome way.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SPSanne· May 20th, 2023It’s a good balance between activities and free time. It's helpful to have someone arranging everything for you and giving lots of tips on accommodation and restaurants, which makes it feel safe. You see a lot of highlights in Bali & go on different... Show moreTrip date: May 2023
- AAnonymous· May 3rd, 2023The tour was such a great way to manoeuvres around Bali while taking in the best parts, would strongly recommend to anyone thinking of doing Bali.Trip date: April 2023
- Luca· May 3rd, 2023Hendri was amazing and organised really good activities. He has great local knowledge and connections.Trip date: April 2023
- JGJOSUE· April 28th, 2023Amazing experience. The group leader, Rachel, was amazing. She made everything so easy and enjoyable.Trip date: March 2023
- AAnonymous· April 22nd, 2023My 5 stars go basically to Andri, our amazing group leader. Nothing would have been the same wothout him! The whole experience was really nice, but the agency should take more care of the chosen accomodations. Except for the villa, the hotels were old... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- AAnonymous· April 8th, 2023I absolutely loved the Bali Intro 9 days Trip. It was very well organised and within 9 days I felt I've done and seen so much that I wouldn't manage to do by myself within 3 weeks. Our tour guide - Hendri, was an absolute legend! Full of knowledge of... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- AAnonymous· March 31st, 2023I absolutely loved intro travel, my group was amaizng such a good mix of ages and everyone got along super well! I would say I loved all the restaurants and I liked how organised our tour guide was with timings and getting us around! He is also super coolTrip date: March 2023
- Ruby· March 31st, 2023I really enjoyed the overall experience! Hendi was very attentive and enthusiastic throughout the entire trip, constantly providing good vibes and energy. He made sure to take pics when surfing which I really liked. I also really enjoyed the activities... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- AAnonymous· March 23rd, 2023Andri was just Magic, his personality so calm but so warming made me have a great Adventure. I loved every Second... Thanks Andri i love you broTrip date: March 2023
- AAnonymous· March 16th, 2023Everything was perfectly arranged. The tour guide Andri was so nice and we had the best group! Would do it again 100%. Thank u so muchTrip date: March 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English$1,049
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday28 Jun, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Jun, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Jul, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023English$1,049
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023English$1,149
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the optional excursions?
Due to the tour having a jam-packed itinerary with amazing inclusions there are no additional optional excursions. All the activities as per the itinerary are included.
- When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at Tir Na Nog in Gili Trawangan. The earliest we recommend booking an onward flight out of Bali is around 7 pm on day 9.
You can get back to Denpasar airport with a simple ferry/minivan combo that will take around 4 hours and cost around $40 / £30. Your Group Leader can help you with this and more onward travel once you are in Bali.
- When and where does the tour start?
On Day 1 of the tour, you can arrive at anytime as it is just an arrivals day. On arrival into Bali, you will be picked up from the airport and taken to the ‘Bendesa Hotel’ in Kuta. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out and then meet everyone in your group at approximately 7pm.
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
An airport arrival transfer is included in the tour price up to 2 days prior to the tour departing provided you have booked additional accommodation with Intro Travel. A departure transfer is not included however, you can get back to Denpasar airport with a ferry/minivan that will take around 4 hours and cost around $40/ £30 which your tour guide can help organise once you are on the tour.
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to book a single private room throughout the trip. If you are travelling alone you will be sharing with one other person of the same gender and of a similar age to you.
- What does the tour price include?
The 9 day tour includes your airport pick up, 8 nights accommodation, loads of awesome activities, transport around Bali and to Gili T and some meals! With all Intro Travel tours, you will get an experienced group leader with local guides, onward travel help and planning and support after the trip finishes!
To see a full breakdown of the inclusions on the tour please click 'Whats Included' on the main tour page.
- How far is Gili Trawangan to Denpasar and is it difficult to get back to Denpasar at the end of the trip?
It's really easy to get back to Denpasar, it's just a ferry & then a minivan ride. Don't worry though, your group leader can easily help you arrange your transfer back to the airport upon arrival in Bali.
- Which airports I should fly in and out of for this trip?
The main airport in Bali is Denpasar Airport, so organising your flights to fly in and out of Denpasar would be great!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with INTRO Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and INTRO Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "INTRO Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of INTRO Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the INTRO Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Bali Tour Itinerary: from 3 to 7 Days (with Airfares)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Canggu
- Indonesia Explorer
- 9 days Indonesia
- Operators in Asia
- Bali Intro 9 Days Tours in Indonesia
- Explorer Tours
- Bali Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Surfing Tours
- Indonesia tours