British Columbia Ski Tour 11 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,195
- +9 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Enjoy epic mountain skiing
- Take in stunning views of the Rockies
- Soak in hot springs
- Explore Nelson's bar scene
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow, Adventure
- Fresh Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kelowna pickup
- Day 2: Ski Revelstoke, Halcyon Hot Springs
- Day 3: Ski Revelstoke
- Day 4: Ski Kicking Horse
- Day 5: Ski Kicking Horse
- Day 6: "Valley of a Thousand Peaks", Lussier Hot Springs
- Day 7: Ski Whitewater, Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Day 8: Ski Whitewater
- Day 9: Ski Red Mountain
- Day 10: Ski Red Mountain
- Day 11: Return to Kelowna
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PGPortiaWritten on March 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
The tour is absolutely amazing! Everything from hotel accommodation and food through to each run on the mountain is well thought out and to excellent quality. Alex knows all the best runs to go to in every kind of snow condition for all skiing abilities.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewAnd thank you for an incredible review Portia. I hope you miss BC and the tour as much as BC and I miss you! You totally crushed it on your tour and I enjoyed riding with you. Stay in touch, you are Fresh Adventures Family now!
- CYChengWritten on February 13, 20181.0 - Bad
This tour was terrible. While the website states it’s appropriate for beginners, this is false. As beginners, my wife and I were dumped at the beginner slope each day while the guide had fun with the more experienced skiers. The guide spent virtually no... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewHi Cheng and Eoghan, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Of course I am really sorry that the tour wasn't all that you were hoping for. We do everything we can to exceed expectations and I really wish that we could have exceeded yours as well. You are right- we do say that the tour is appropriate for beginners, which I really believe is the case. We have had many guests arrive who have never skied or boarded before and every one of them has had a great experience and become passionate for the sport. I really thought that everything was clear before you had booked the tour and arrived. Being your first time boarding you both knew that you would be in lessons with the snow school. (we are not allowed to instruct on the hill and are partnered with the snow school at each mountain). You are also right that I did spend the majority of the time on mountain with the majority of the group. Running a group tour is very difficult and when 7 skiers are advanced and 2 want to ski on the bunny hill I need to ensure that the majority of the group is taken care of. While the guiding component of these tours is meant to help all levels find terrain that is appropriate for them, the primary focus is to help intermediate and advanced skiers take their skiing off piste and ski safely through terrain that is more complicated and difficult to enjoy without some help. In some cases we help beginners on our tour connect with the mountain hosts provided by each resort to explore some groomed runs at a more relaxed pace. Now to address the injury you mentioned. Our duty as a tour company is to ensure that if an accident occurs you get the care you need, which while working in these resorts means getting you to ski patrol (who are much better equipped to handle medical situations than we are). For both safety and liability reasons we are in no circumstances supposed to act as a primary care provider or ambulance in the case of transporting you to the hospital or doctor like you requested. (What would happen if your condition drastically got worse while I was driving with you in our van? I would be busy driving and if I pulled over to stabilize you, you would be on the side of a road in a worse situation than you started off in at the ski hill). During your incident I briefly assessed you (in the scope of my extensive first aid training) and asked if you would like to be connected with ski patrol, who could make a more thorough assessment and provide recommendations and transport options to get you to a doctor. You said it was not serious enough for ski patrol and by doing so you declined help in our scope. (During a ski tour like this our guests and guides do fall, which is a part of the sport. A slow speed and low angle fall on the bunny hill, with the patient fully alert and conversing normally is not reasonable cause for alarm). It was also a holiday so I was not able to bring you to a doctor or physiotherapist, but offered to refund your lift tickets for the next days and book you in for physiotherapy, massage or a doctor. At that point you declined. Neither of you participated in any group social activities (such as New Years Eve, group lunches or the hot springs excursion). All we can do is offer the group activities and help you enjoy the area, but if you choose not to participate we need to continue the tour as usual. Unfortunately you never actually told me that you had any concerns or weren't getting what you were hoping for out of the tour, although if you had I would have bent over backwards to make any changes to make sure your experience improved. When we returned from the hot springs you and I met and you told me that you wanted to leave the tour. I asked if there was any kind of alternative that might improve your experience and you refused to talk to me further. I offered to refund your lift tickets and arrange alternative activities like dog sledding, snowmobile tours and snowshoeing, which you declined. I offered to refund the remaining portion of your tour and arrange a trip to the Yukon to go northern light viewing and you declined. I offered to arrange a shuttle to Kelowna and alternate accommodations and you declined. Then I spoke with each of our partners and made arrangements to get you as much of your money back as possible and was able to refund you for the majority of your tour (minus the hotel nights and lift tickets that you had already used). So Cheng and Eoghan, I hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your trip. I hope you are happy with the refund that I was able to offer you and thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. After several hundred delighted guests you are the very first guests who have had a negative experience, so the review really helps us work on improving.
- KHKostasWritten on February 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
I just came back from a winter tour led by Alex and I can confidently say that he made it the trip of a lifetime. Alex knew all the best runs to ski/board where we would find amazing powder to go through. Alex was even kind enough to give me a few quick... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewKostas.... you are family! Thanks for the amazing review. I am glad you had a good time and am so glad we nailed your toeside game. Dayum! That was a lot of toeside. Keep in touch and hope to see you again soon!
- GDGAILWritten on January 10, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fabulous! Great crew of people ... Alex is a relaxed, warm, energetic and organized guide. Never a dull moment. Lots of activities, lots of eating, lots of hot tubs and lots of laughs. Skiing tough for an intermediate skiier like me but found my own mojo... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewGail! Thanks so much for the review. I'm glad you had a good time and hope you have enjoyed the past couple months in Australia. I hope to see you again on a hardcore camping and hiking tour! Keep in touch!
- DDemiWritten on April 21, 20175.0 - Excellent
In March 2017, my mate and I had an EPIC ski adventure with Alex of Fresh Adventures. Alex was the perfect host and showed us the best runs to ski and the best places to eat and drink. Transport was a very comfy van and there was enough space for all. Alex... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Demetria! I loved having you on the tour and can't wait til we conquer the Yukon together! Hope the rest of your trip was amazing. Keep in touch!
- LRLouiseWritten on March 23, 20174.5 - Excellent
We had a fantastic 11 days with our guide, Alex, and eight other like-minded skiers on the Powder Highway in B.C, Canada. Alex did a great job in making our trip so memorable - his enthusiasm and passion for his business really came across and his... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewLouise and Russell! Thanks so much for the amazing review. It was so great having you both and the tour and skiing together. You are both fantastic skiers. I am in Nelson now and heading for "Drop and Stop" tomorrow and I am sure it won't be the same without Russell's heroics and yard sales. Keep in touch!
- CMChristinaWritten on March 17, 20175.0 - Excellent
Brilliant experience all round; Alex of Fresh Adventures is a fab tour guide, he made life really relaxed and easy for us whilst taking us on an adventure of a lifetime; awesome!Show detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Kate. I loved having you on the tour and I am so glad you had a good time. You were absolutely majestical. Hope to see you on more adventures in the future- would that be even impossible?!
- LLauraWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - Excellent
Just came back from the 11 day ski tour with Fresh Adventures and already miss it! I had a way better time than I possibly could have hoped for with some of the best snowboarding of my life. The tour really is an adventure through some of the best places... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Laura. I really enjoyed having you on the tour and am glad that you enjoyed it so much. You are a great snowboarder! Hope to see you again next winter.
- LJLouiseWritten on March 14, 20175.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip. It was well planned and Alex is a great host and guide. We ate at some good restaurants with a good variety to sample all Canada had to offer. Ski days were excellent (helped by a good dump of power) with the option to cross country ski as... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the amazing review Louise! I really enjoyed meeting you and Richard and am glad you had fun. I hope to see you back next year for a camping tour or another ski tour. Keep in touch- you're family now!
- MMMattWritten on March 9, 20175.0 - Excellent
Amazing tour and amazing people. Great conditions and the terrain was exactly what I was hoping for with plenty of challenge and lots of tree skiing. Alex was the super guide with all the local knowledge and even took us to secret hot springs and all the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the great review Matt. I am so glad you had a great time. Enjoy the rest of your time here and hope to see you again soon!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Powder Skiing In Canada
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Guides who have led this tour
- "Just an awkwardly tall, friendly Canuck who wants to help you live your dreams. Kind of a typical Canadian..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
British Columbia Ski Tour 11 Days
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Kelowna11 DaysTuesdayJan 7, 2020to Kelowna7 seats left$68USD $2,195+ $113 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Kelowna11 DaysTuesdayJan 28, 2020to Kelowna6 seats left$68USD $2,195+ $113 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Kelowna11 DaysTuesdayFeb 11, 2020to Kelowna0 seats left$68USD $2,195+ $113 GST TaxBased on Double roomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Kelowna11 DaysTuesdayFeb 25, 2020to Kelowna8 seats left$68USD $2,195+ $113 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020from Kelowna11 DaysTuesdayMar 10, 2020to Kelowna10+ seats left$68USD $2,195+ $113 GST TaxBased on Double room
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Kelowna11 DaysTuesdayMar 24, 2020to Kelowna10+ seats left$68USD $2,195+ $113 GST TaxBased on Double room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Kelowna.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Fresh Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fresh Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Fresh Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fresh Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Fresh Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 154 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 88 km
- Nakusp (Canada)
- 88 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 92 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 216 km
- Cranbrook (Canada)
- 110 km
- Nelson (Canada)
- 54 km
- Kaslo (Canada)
- 54 km
- Nelson (Canada)
- 59 km
- Rossland (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,982 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on British Columbia Ski Tour 11 Days