Western Adventure - 17 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,055
- See the Colosseum in Rome and the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Fall in love with Florence, the birthplace of Renaissance
- Marvel at Gaudi’s architectural masterpieces in Barcelona
- Meander through a winter wonderland in the Swiss Alps
- Clink your steins or sample sweet ice wine in Germany
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- shannonWritten on September 21, 20182.5 - AverageLook at my emails if I go home and hepitatitas deases i will go my Dr. And test me for my call in the my bed bugs s if I contracted any diseases you will here from me and my insurance company along with other things.Sorry your business is so new I can't see ever recommended it any one .Show detailed ratings
- LLyndaWritten on June 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent value for money, Steve and our driver Josh were fantasticShow detailed ratings
- YHYauWritten on September 7, 20172.5 - AverageThe tour walks a lot. Not good for people who cannot walk far. The tour guide is not considerate to older people. Some hotel has no lift who has to walk stairs to your room .Show detailed ratings
- KevanWritten on November 26, 20164.0 - GoodEverything was as great as we hoped it would be! Couldn't have been a better experience!Show detailed ratings
- DHDianaWritten on July 26, 20164.0 - GoodThe trips with Expat are a GREAT deal and a fantastic way to explore Europe. Our tour guide Steve and driver Dominic were excellent, accommodation provided was suitable, and the cities were phenomenal. The office staff were very warm and helpful. Overall, possibly one of the best ways to tour, especially on a budget. Looking forward to my next tour with them!Show detailed ratings
- AshWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - Excellentwas great my carriage was comfy and the tour lady was amazing 10/10Show detailed ratings
- VoulaWritten on December 5, 20154.5 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing. We got to see a lot of places in a short amount of time, yet didn't feel too rushed. This tour was part of a larger 26 day tour. Joining the group on their day 9, the tour guide does a great job of getting you right into your tour and introducing the other members. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and experienced. He had a lot of tips for each city/town we visited and really went above and beyond for whoever had any questions or concerns. I was a solo traveler and would definitely recommend to anyone. There was a wide range of ages in our group and the pace of the tour really accommodated to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- JaniceWritten on November 20, 20154.5 - ExcellentI had a marvelous time. I enjoyed all the activities that you had planned for us. I would definitely book with you again.Show detailed ratings
- SheilaWritten on June 7, 20154.5 - ExcellentBeing the tour guide for a diverse group, culture and different walks of life is certainly not an easy job. Gayle made it look easy. This is quite evident in her since, she just not enjoys doing it for a living, but she loves doing it. She has the passion for it! She always has grace under pressure and is very professional, as evidenced by a few challenging situations. In Montecatinni, the hotel didn't reserve enough rooms to accomodate all of us. There were 6 of us who were added in Rome to the Ultimate Europe tour, I guess the hotel overlooked that and we were missing 3 rooms. It was an inconvenience to drag our luggage to another hotel but at the end of the day we were given beds to sleep. Also in Barcelona we had a dinner mishap where our dinner was so delayed due to another group eating what was supposed to be ours, we ended up eating close to 11pm. Gayle had addressed all of these situation to the best of her ability. This is my first Europe tour and when the opportunity comes again to travel, I will pick Gayle again (if possible) to be my tour guide with Expat explore. She has a wealth of information for all the countries visited and she makes sure that everyone is on board the coach before leaving so nobody gets left behind, to me that's dedication.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join in Rome
- Day 2: Rome - Free day
- Day 3: Rome - Free day
- Day 4: Florence - Tuscany
- Day 5: Pisa - French Riviera
- Day 6: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 7: Arles - Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 9: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 10: Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 11: Geneva - Swiss Alps
- Day 12: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 13: Vaduz - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 14: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 15: Luxembourg - Paris
- Day 16: Paris - Free day
- Day 17: Paris - London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
You are permitted to take one piece of main luggage with you on the coach to a maximum weight of 20kg. In addition to your main bag, you will need a small daypack for your everyday things (e.g. camera, water bottle, sun cream, hat etc.) while travelling, sightseeing or on overnight excursions. Try to keep this bag as light as possible and make sure that all main sections of your bags can be padlocked.
What time does the tour end?
The coach usually returns to London at the end of the tour at approximately 6 pm, however, London traffic is unpredictable and can cause delays. Due to this we generally advise not booking flights until the day after the tour ends.
Can I leave the tour early?
If you need to leave the tour early, that can definitely be arranged, however there would be no amendment to the tour price for leaving early. You would also be responsible for making your own way from your desired departure area to your next destination.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Western Adventure - 17 days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,360Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to London4 seats left$160$2,360-7%USD $2,200
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to London4 seats left$160$2,360-7%USD $2,200
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$70$2,360-3%USD $2,290
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$100$2,360-4%USD $2,260
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$100$2,360-4%USD $2,260
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$100$2,360-4%USD $2,260
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$100$2,360-4%USD $2,260
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$70$2,360-3%USD $2,290
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$305$2,360-13%USD $2,055
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , France , Spain , Germany and Luxembourg
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $2,055 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2055 for Western Adventure - 17 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 97 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 252 km
- Nice (France)
- 212 km
- Arles (France)
- 325 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 357 km
- Avignon (France)
- 271 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 147 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,055 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Adventure - 17 days