Western Adventure - 17 days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,055
- See the Colosseum in Rome and the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Fall in love with Florence, the birthplace of Renaissance
- Marvel at Gaudi’s architectural masterpieces in Barcelona
- Meander through a winter wonderland in the Swiss Alps
- Clink your steins or sample sweet ice wine in Germany
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Expat Explore Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join in Rome
- Day 2: Rome - Free day
- Day 3: Rome - Free day
- Day 4: Florence - Tuscany
- Day 5: Pisa - French Riviera
- Day 6: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 7: Arles - Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 9: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 10: Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 11: Geneva - Swiss Alps
- Day 12: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 13: Vaduz - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 14: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 15: Luxembourg - Paris
- Day 16: Paris - Free day
- Day 17: Paris - London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- shannonWritten on October 17, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Well I kept u informed what was happening
- shannonWritten on September 21, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Look at my emails if I go home and hepitatitas deases i will go my Dr. And test me for my call in the my bed bugs s if I contracted any diseases you will here from me and my insurance company along with other things.Sorry your business is so new I can't... Read more
- Sunil KumarWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was value for money. However Switzerland stay was short and Barcelona stay was longer. Switzerland hotel was not maintained. Rest all is good. We thoroughly enjoyed. Looking forward to a cycle tour next year.
- LLyndaWritten on June 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent value for money, Steve and our driver Josh were fantastic
- YHYauWritten on September 7, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour walks a lot. Not good for people who cannot walk far. The tour guide is not considerate to older people. Some hotel has no lift who has to walk stairs to your room .
- KevanWritten on November 26, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything was as great as we hoped it would be! Couldn't have been a better experience!
- DHDianaWritten on July 26, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trips with Expat are a GREAT deal and a fantastic way to explore Europe. Our tour guide Steve and driver Dominic were excellent, accommodation provided was suitable, and the cities were phenomenal. The office staff were very warm and helpful. Overall,... Read more
- AshWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
was great my carriage was comfy and the tour lady was amazing 10/10
- VoulaWritten on December 5, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing. We got to see a lot of places in a short amount of time, yet didn't feel too rushed. This tour was part of a larger 26 day tour. Joining the group on their day 9, the tour guide does a great job of getting you right into your tour and... Read more
- JaniceWritten on November 20, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a marvelous time. I enjoyed all the activities that you had planned for us. I would definitely book with you again.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
You are permitted to take one piece of main luggage with you on the coach to a maximum weight of 20kg. In addition to your main bag, you will need a small daypack for your everyday things (e.g. camera, water bottle, sun cream, hat etc.) while travelling, sightseeing or on overnight excursions. Try to keep this bag as light as possible and make sure that all main sections of your bags can be padlocked.
What time does the tour end?
The coach usually returns to London at the end of the tour at approximately 6 pm, however, London traffic is unpredictable and can cause delays. Due to this we generally advise not booking flights until the day after the tour ends.
Can I leave the tour early?
If you need to leave the tour early, that can definitely be arranged, however there would be no amendment to the tour price for leaving early. You would also be responsible for making your own way from your desired departure area to your next destination.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
Western Adventure - 17 days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$115$2,360-5%USD $2,245
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$305$2,360-13%USD $2,055
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Rome17 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$305$2,360-13%USD $2,055
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Rome17 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to London10+ seats left$305$2,360-13%USD $2,055
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Rome17 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to London10+ seats left$305$2,360-13%USD $2,055
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Rome17 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to London10+ seats left$305$2,360-13%USD $2,055
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Rome17 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to London5 seats left$275$2,360-12%USD $2,085
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Rome17 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to LondonUSD $2,360
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Rome17 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to LondonUSD $2,360
- MondayJul 20, 2020from Rome17 DaysWednesdayAug 5, 2020to LondonUSD $2,360
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , France , Spain , Germany and Luxembourg
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 97 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 252 km
- Nice (France)
- 212 km
- Arles (France)
- 325 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 357 km
- Avignon (France)
- 271 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 147 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,055 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Adventure - 17 days