Eastern Adventure - 13 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,512
- Rather Poor
- DADanteWritten on May 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was great.
- AlexiusWritten on October 20, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
some of the accommodation was acceptable, some wasn't. Either very small and accommodation to far out from any attractions. A lot of animosity of other passengers toward others, as one passenger and her partner had seats on their own though out the trip... Read more
- SeptemberWritten on August 24, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
I would light my money on fire before taking another Expat tour! I left my 13 day tour on day 4. I could write five pages of why NOT to do Expat tour but will mention only a few of the "lowlights" as there were NO "highlights"! Tour "leader" Leisha, is... Read more
- RReazWritten on July 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip and well organised. Good hotels and safe bus driving. Amazing guide Shae and extremely skillful driver Bill. Compared to the price we paid, it was not even possible for us if we had done this ourselves if we stayed in those hotels and... Read more
- KathyWritten on June 17, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Expat tour showed me many experiences & different countries in a very fast & rushed way. It was fun, but be prepared the accomodation is very basic & doesn't always meet individual needs.
- AyalaWritten on September 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed the tour very much, almost all was perfect. Most of the guides, were very good, but for one, which I felt was rude and I thought not so informative. The rest of the time, I think that the guides were very good. I thought the hotels were very... Read more
- ATAmeliaWritten on August 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time on this trip! The countries we saw were beautiful, and Laura (tour leader) and Paulo (driver) did an amazing job getting us around! The only downside was it was only 13 days-I'm already looking forward to going back and seeing more!
- GHGretelWritten on July 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing, made lifetime friends from all over the world. Steve was amazing, made the tour fun, exciting and still learned few things about the countries we visited.
- HollyWritten on July 16, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was awesome, visited so many places in such a short period of time, definitely value for money. Most of the hotels were nice, locations near transportation. They provided a lot of things to do in the days, walking tours and tourist stuff, I ticked... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Bruges - Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam - Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Dresden - Prague
- Day 6: Prague - Free day
- Day 7: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 8: Ljubljana - Venice
- Day 9: Venice - Free day
- Day 10: Venice - Rome
- Day 11: Rome - Free day
- Day 12: Rome - Free day
- Day 13: End of Tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour wheelchair compatible?
Unfortunately the tour can't accommodate a wheelchair on the bus as it includes a lot of walking.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What kind of accomodation is included in the tour price?
This tour includes12 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room.
Do I have to join the tour in London or can I meet the tour somewhere else?
Yes, if you book the tour and need to start somewhere else you can just let us know and we can let the tour organiser know. Please bare in mind the cost of the total tour will not change even if you choose to start later or finish early.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
Eastern Adventure - 13 days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- MondayApr 29, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Rome0 seats left$94USD $2,266Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Rome4 seats left$584$2,360-25%USD $1,776
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$642$2,360-27%USD $1,718
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$699$2,360-30%USD $1,661
- MondayJun 24, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$819$2,360-35%USD $1,541
- MondayJul 8, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$848$2,360-36%USD $1,512
- MondayJul 22, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$848$2,360-36%USD $1,512
- MondayAug 5, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$848$2,360-36%USD $1,512
- MondaySep 2, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$819$2,360-35%USD $1,541
- MondaySep 16, 2019from London13 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$848$2,360-36%USD $1,512
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Slovakia , Austria , Slovenia , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 March 2019 the full payment of $1,512 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1512 for Eastern Adventure - 13 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 235 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 278 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 183 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,512 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Adventure - 13 days