Saronic island hopping + Peloponnese
- Our saving
- US $ 1,294
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 8 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Bungalow, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Boat, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AAnastasiaWritten on January 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excited that I got to live such a unique experience with my friends. Surely one of the best travels, fascinating and well-organized. I loved the boat experience from Aegina to Moni Island. I would highly recommend it!
- PPabloWritten on January 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A magnificent tour in Peloponeso - from a different point of view! you will get to know the area perfectly, the contact with local people and activities will be non-stop. My partner and I really enjoyed it due to the mixture of cultural activities and also... Read more
- PPatrickButlerWritten on January 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I found the trip to be thoroughly well organised and simply enjoyable. I do not usually bother to write reviews but our guide was so attentive and amiable that I thought it only fair. All things considered the tour was good value for money as you can... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: The isle of Aegina
Start point Upon confirmation a hotel pick up will be available., Πλατεία Συντάγματος (Syntagma Square), Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
- Day 2: Moni Island
- Day 3: Angistr i- Ermioni
- Day 4: Ermioni - Hydra
- Day 5: Epidauros - Nauplio - Mycenae
Day 6: Palaia Epidauros- Corinth - Athens - Acropolis
End point Upon confirmation an airport drop off will be available., Πλατεία Συντάγματος (Syntagma Square), Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Flying over the Saronic Gulf!
- Hiking Eleonas Aegina
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Saronic island hopping + Peloponnese
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$40USD $1,294
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$40USD $1,294
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$40USD $1,294
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$40USD $1,294
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Athens8 seats left$40USD $1,294
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$40USD $1,294
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$40USD $1,294
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Athens6 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$40USD $1,294
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Epos Travel & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $1,294 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1294 for Saronic island hopping + Peloponnese, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Epos Travel & Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Epos Travel & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 6 km
- Moni Island (Greece)
- 8 km
- Agkistri (Greece)
- 35 km
- Ermioni (Greece)
- 20 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 45 km
- Epidaurus (Greece)
- 25 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 37 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,294 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Saronic island hopping + Peloponnese via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Saronic island hopping + Peloponnese