- Our saving
- US $ 1,713
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Boat, Local Transport, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- CCherWritten on July 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis is the wonderful trip for me to feel young and energic. Our tour guide is Nevyana,smart and understanding girl,sharing lots of interesting experences and always took us to the best local restaurant. Althought we have many trouble,Nevy tried her best to deal with. Too many things to say thank you ,Nevy and G adventure! Can't wait the next tour with you againShow detailed ratings
- DDanielleWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more slow-paced seaside towns, and included activities and free time for being as relaxed or active as you chose. Our guide Neyana was fantastic, with tons of energy and enthusiasm for the gorgeous places we visited and lots of suggestions for great places to eat and explore in our free time. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- TaniaWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was a very interesting trip. Nevyana was friendly, funny and great to be around. She made the trip very easy for us and had plenty of suggestions of things to do etc. Any negative marks or comments should be ignored as there were a couple of difficult people on the trip that she handled very well and with a constant smile.Show detailed ratings
- AASWritten on July 13, 2015Show detailed ratings3.0 - Average
- WillowWritten on July 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentReally great itinerary, AMAZING guide. The tour has a nice balance of activities and relaxation time. Highly recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Vilnius
- Day 2 Vilnius (1B)
- Day 3 Vilnius/Nida (1B)
- Day 4 Nida (1B)
- Day 5 Nida/Riga (1B)
- Day 6 Riga (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Riga/Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 10 Kuressaare/Tallinn (1B)
- Day 11 Tallinn (1B)
- Day 12 Tallinn/Helsinki (1B)
- Day 13 Helsinki (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
What is the accommodation like on this tour?
During this tour you will stay three nights (day 7 -10) on a farm in Saaremaa. Usually it is the Jurna Farmhouse or a similar one.
- March 1, 2017
Is it possible to get a single room?
Group trips with G Adventures (the operator of this tour) are designed for shared accommodation and do not involve a single supplement. Single travellers joining group trips are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same gender for the duration of the trip.
- July 1, 2016
Is there an airport transfer available?
Airport transfers are subject for availability. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette13th February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Helsinki7 seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats left$386$2,099-18%USD $1,713
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Helsinki5 seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Helsinki4 seats left$92USD $2,207Book Now Hold my
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 May 2018 the full payment of $1,713 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1713 for Baltic Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 281 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 17 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 250 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 174 km
- Kuressaare (Estonia)
- 27 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,713 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Adventure