- Our saving
- US $ 2,057
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vilnius
- Day 2: Vilnius (1B)
- Day 3: Vilnius/Nida (1B)
- Day 4: Nida (1B)
- Day 5: Nida/Riga (1B)
- Day 6: Riga (1B, 1L)
- Day 7: Riga/Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 8: Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 9: Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 10: Kuressaare/Tallinn (1B)
- Day 11: Tallinn (1B)
- Day 12: Tallinn/Helsinki (1B)
- Day 13: Helsinki (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GeoffWritten on June 29, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour , outstanding guide with greatShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Geoff.Review collected by G Adventures
- RJRolandWritten on May 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Wonderful tour guide Jumunji who looked after us brilliantly and shared the language, culture, history...and food...of the places we visited
- CCherWritten on July 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the wonderful trip for me to feel young and energic. Our tour guide is Nevyana,smart and understanding girl,sharing lots of interesting experences and always took us to the best local restaurant. Althought we have many trouble,Nevy tried her best to... Read more
- DDanielleWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more slow-paced seaside towns, and included activities and free time for being as relaxed or active as you chose. Our guide Neyana was fantastic, with tons of energy and enthusiasm for... Read more
- TaniaWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a very interesting trip. Nevyana was friendly, funny and great to be around. She made the trip very easy for us and had plenty of suggestions of things to do etc. Any negative marks or comments should be ignored as there were a couple of difficult... Read more
- AASWritten on July 13, 20153.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
- WillowWritten on July 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really great itinerary, AMAZING guide. The tour has a nice balance of activities and relaxation time. Highly recommend this trip.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Cumulus Hakaniemi (or similar) in Helsinki. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time, however, G Adventures recommends booking post-accommodation to experience all this city has to offer. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Grata Hotel (or similar) in Vilnius anytime during the day. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you’re back in time to meet the group at 6 pm. Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Frank Zappa Monument Visit. Price: Free
Gediminas Tower Visit. Price: 2EUR per person
KGB Museum Visit. Price: 7LTL per person
Nida Lighthouse. Price: Free
Ethnographic Fisherman's Museum. Price: 1.50EUR per person
Andrejsala Artists' District. Price: Free
Saint Peter's Church. Price: 7EUR per person
Museum of the Occupation of Latvia Visit. Price: Not advised
Riga Art Nouveau Centre Visit. Price: 5-20EUR per person
Riga Castle Visit. Price: 3EUR per person
Kuressaare Castle. Price: 2EUR per person
Abruka Lighthouse. Price: Free
Sightseeing Saaremaa. Price: Free
Kuressaare Castle. Price: 2EUR per person
Abruka Lighthouse. Price: Free
Pühatu Springs. Price: Not advised
Bike tour around Tallinn. Price: 20-25EUR per person
Peter the Great Museum. Price: Not advised
Kadriorg Palace Visit. Price: 4EUR per person
Occupation Museum Visit. Price: 5EUR per person
Dome Church and Toompea Hill Visit. Price: 2-6EUR per person
Old Town Visit. Price: Free
Sea Kayaking. Price: 33EUR per person
Ateneum Art Museum. Price: 15EUR per person
Suomenlinna Sea Fortress. Price: Free
Seurasaari Open-Air Museum. Price: 9EUR per person
Bike tour of Helsinki. Price: 50-75EUR per person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$42USD $2,057
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$42USD $2,057
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$42USD $2,057
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$42USD $2,057
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$42USD $2,057
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 7, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$46USD $2,253
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$46USD $2,253
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 4, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$46USD $2,253
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 18, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$42USD $2,057
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to Helsinki10+ seats left$42USD $2,057
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 281 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 17 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 250 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 174 km
- Kuressaare (Estonia)
- 27 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,057 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Adventure