- Our saving
- US $ 2,015
- Rather Poor
- RJRolandWritten on May 19, 20184.0 - GoodWonderful tour guide Jumunji who looked after us brilliantly and shared the language, culture, history...and food...of the places we visitedShow detailed ratings
- CCherWritten on July 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis is the wonderful trip for me to feel young and energic. Our tour guide is Nevyana,smart and understanding girl,sharing lots of interesting experences and always took us to the best local restaurant. Althought we have many trouble,Nevy tried her best to deal with. Too many things to say thank you ,Nevy and G adventure! Can't wait the next tour with you againShow detailed ratings
- DDanielleWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more slow-paced seaside towns, and included activities and free time for being as relaxed or active as you chose. Our guide Neyana was fantastic, with tons of energy and enthusiasm for the gorgeous places we visited and lots of suggestions for great places to eat and explore in our free time. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- TaniaWritten on July 14, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was a very interesting trip. Nevyana was friendly, funny and great to be around. She made the trip very easy for us and had plenty of suggestions of things to do etc. Any negative marks or comments should be ignored as there were a couple of difficult people on the trip that she handled very well and with a constant smile.Show detailed ratings
- AASWritten on July 13, 2015Show detailed ratings3.0 - Average
- WillowWritten on July 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentReally great itinerary, AMAZING guide. The tour has a nice balance of activities and relaxation time. Highly recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Vilnius
- Day 2 Vilnius (1B)
- Day 3 Vilnius/Nida (1B)
- Day 4 Nida (1B)
- Day 5 Nida/Riga (1B)
- Day 6 Riga (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Riga/Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Kuressaare (1B, 1D)
- Day 10 Kuressaare/Tallinn (1B)
- Day 11 Tallinn (1B)
- Day 12 Tallinn/Helsinki (1B)
- Day 13 Helsinki (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Cumulus Hakaniemi (or similar) in Helsinki. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time, however, G Adventures recommends booking post-accommodation to experience all this city has to offer. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Grata Hotel (or similar) in Vilnius anytime during the day. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you’re back in time to meet the group at 6 pm. Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Frank Zappa Monument Visit. Price: Free
Gediminas Tower Visit. Price: 2EUR per person
KGB Museum Visit. Price: 7LTL per person
Nida Lighthouse. Price: Free
Ethnographic Fisherman's Museum. Price: 1.50EUR per person
Andrejsala Artists' District. Price: Free
Saint Peter's Church. Price: 7EUR per person
Museum of the Occupation of Latvia Visit. Price: Not advised
Riga Art Nouveau Centre Visit. Price: 5-20EUR per person
Riga Castle Visit. Price: 3EUR per person
Kuressaare Castle. Price: 2EUR per person
Abruka Lighthouse. Price: Free
Sightseeing Saaremaa. Price: Free
Kuressaare Castle. Price: 2EUR per person
Abruka Lighthouse. Price: Free
Pühatu Springs. Price: Not advised
Bike tour around Tallinn. Price: 20-25EUR per person
Peter the Great Museum. Price: Not advised
Kadriorg Palace Visit. Price: 4EUR per person
Occupation Museum Visit. Price: 5EUR per person
Dome Church and Toompea Hill Visit. Price: 2-6EUR per person
Old Town Visit. Price: Free
Sea Kayaking. Price: 33EUR per person
Ateneum Art Museum. Price: 15EUR per person
Suomenlinna Sea Fortress. Price: Free
Seurasaari Open-Air Museum. Price: 9EUR per person
Bike tour of Helsinki. Price: 50-75EUR per person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Helsinki5 seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to HelsinkiOnly 1 seat left$84USD $2,015Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Helsinki0 seats left$84USD $2,015Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$84USD $2,015
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 September 2018 the full payment of $2,015 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2015 for Baltic Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 281 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 17 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 250 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 174 km
- Kuressaare (Estonia)
- 27 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,015 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Adventure