The Best of Eastern Europe
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Experience the Eastern European culture and history
- Visit Prague, savour local food and taste Czech beer
- Stroll the streets of Vienna and visit famous museums
- See Rynek Główny, Europe’s largest medieval square
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin (1B)
- Day 3: Berlin/Kraków (1B)
- Day 4: Kraków (1B)
- Day 5: Kraków (1B)
- Day 6: Kraków/Prague (1B)
- Days 7-8: Prague (2B)
- Day 9: Prague/Český Krumlov (1B)
- Day 10: Český Krumlov/Vienna (1B)
- Day 11: Vienna (1B)
- Day 12: Vienna/Budapest (1B)
- Day 13: Budapest (1B)
- Day 14: Budapest (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LGlena· October 3rd, 2019You advertise your tour for 18 to 99 yr old, that's not true, there is way too much physical things e.g moving your cases in and out hotels/ trains/ trams, taxi, stairs the CEO walks and guides walk way too fast for the O.W walks, for the money you pay... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the comments here Lena - we will see what we can do to make the carriage of baggage a little more clear.Trip date: September 2019
- BLBoris· September 8th, 2019Excellent trip covering many capitals and other cities in Central and Eastern Europe. There is a lot of free time included in the itinerary to explore on your own, so be prepared to make your own daily plans and venture out on your own or with fellow... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewWow! Appreciate the detailed review here Boris, thank you!Trip date: August 2019
- Jona· September 5th, 2019Our tour group of 16 people are all easy-going and team players. Our CEO, Ismar Hadzic, did a great job navigating the group from one country to the next via train, coach and public transport. Overall, I am satisfied with G Adv Best of Eastern Europe... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Jona!Trip date: August 2019
- Aris· July 19th, 2019The tour was great, with Errina being attentive and helpful throughout the tour. Only negative comments would be that it is hard to get from stations to hotels dragging luggage over cobblestone roads or in public transport during busy periods of the... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Aris - our apologies about being in Cesky Krumlov on a Tuesday and the castle being closed. We will look to adjust this moving forward. Thanks for helping us to get better at what we do.Trip date: June 2019
- LDLynette· June 22nd, 2019Overall the tour was good, however there were occasions when the tour guide walked so quickly some of the group struggled to keep up, particularly those with minor walking troubles. Didn't always tell us as a group where we were headed risking... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review and the suggestions Lynette.Trip date: May 2019
- MLMichelle· May 13th, 2019Guide was great will recommend and would luv to do it againG Adventures commented on this reviewAnd we would love to see you again soon Michelle. Thank you.Trip date: April 2019
- Christopher· December 21st, 2018This was my first tour and I thought it was a fantastic experience. Our Ceo, Summer, made everyone feel welcome and really made the trip that much better for everybody. The travel day to Poland was very long and might benefit from a midpoint stop off... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewAnd we look forward to having you travel with us again Christopher! Thanks for your review!Trip date: November 2018
- TLTengTong· October 24th, 2018It is a good tour to Eastern EunropeG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you!Trip date: September 2018
- Carla· October 11th, 2018It was a great way to see the highlights of eastern Europe in a very stress free manner!G Adventures commented on this reviewAmazing to hear - thanks for the review Carla.Trip date: September 2018
- GGaryTeal· October 9th, 2018Best tour guide ever, very thoughtful. He made us feel like familyG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Gary, we appreciate it!Trip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021$2,699$2,294Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021$2,699$2,2940% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021$2,799$2,3790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday8 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$2,799$2,3790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday1 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021$2,699$2,2940% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021$2,699$2,2940% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021$2,699$2,2940% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$2,699$2,2940% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Sunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,499
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021$2,499$2,1240% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- What is the average group size of this tour?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar