The Best of Eastern Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 2,207
- Experience the Eastern European culture and history
- Visit Prague, savour local food and taste Czech beer
- Stroll the streets of Vienna and visit famous museums
- See Rynek Główny, Europe’s largest medieval square
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- TLTengTongWritten on October 24, 20184.0 - Good
It is a good tour to Eastern EunropeShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you!
- CarlaWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - Good
It was a great way to see the highlights of eastern Europe in a very stress free manner!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAmazing to hear - thanks for the review Carla.
- GGaryTealWritten on October 9, 20183.5 - Good
Best tour guide ever, very thoughtful. He made us feel like familyShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Gary, we appreciate it!
- PSPriyankaWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - Good
Amazing trip.. loved it. Will book with GA Adventure again in future. Will recommend to my friends.. thanks!!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWe look forward to seeing you again soon also! Thanks for the review, and thanks for choosing to see the world with us.
- TerryWritten on August 20, 20184.5 - Excellent
A great tour of Eastern Europe with G Adventures. A good itinerary in each country visited. Nice comfortable accommodations close to area attractions and transportation hubs. A very experienced ceo guiding us along making sure we experienced a great travel... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for the review here - so happy you enjoyed it. Love your photos attached...makes me wanna go!
- WPWaltonWritten on July 19, 20184.0 - Good
Great trip. Learned a lot.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for reviewing. This is one of my favorite regions glad you liked it too!
- RMRicWritten on April 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The very knowledgeable guide
- LarryWritten on December 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've been on several tours, all of them very good. This was the best, easily. Great itinerary - very interesting stops, excellent balance of scheduled activities and free time. The standard of accommodation was higher than I expected - no complaints... Read more
- KOKevinWritten on September 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was exactly what we wanted. Our wonderful tour guide took us safely from city to city (the most difficult part) and taught us how to get around in those cities. We had time to explore the cities and then catch up with the group each night over... Read more
- JFJamesWritten on September 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great. Nothing comes to mind that could have been improved. Our CEO(ester) could not have been more helpful, particularly with medical help when needed! THANKS
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Berlin
- Day 2 Berlin (1B)
- Day 3 Berlin/Kraków (1B)
- Days 4-5 Kraków
- Day 5 Kraków (1B)
- Day 6 Kraków/Prague (1B)
- Days 7-8 Prague
- Day 9 Prague/Český Krumlov (1B)
- Day 10 Český Krumlov/Vienna (1B)
- Day 11 Vienna (1B)
- Day 12 Vienna/Budapest (1B)
- Day 13 Budapest (1B)
- Day 14 Budapest (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Star Inn Hotel Budapest Centrum (or similar) in Budapest. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time, however, G Adventures recommends booking post-accommodation to experience all this city has to offer. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Hotel Ibis Berlin Ostbahnhof (or similar) in Berlin anytime during the day. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you’re back in time to meet the group at 6 pm. Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way from and to the airports. If you arrive at Tegel Airport, you can take the TXL airport bus to Hauptbahnhof or Alexanderplatz and then take the tram 27 or 7 from there to Ostbahnhof. If you arrive at Schönefeld Airport, you can buy an ABC ticket and take a train to Ostbahnhof. For your departure, there are several taxi companies that offer flat-rate fares to the airport.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
The Best of Eastern Europe
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to BudapestOnly 2 seats left$92USD $2,207
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Berlin14 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to BudapestOnly 2 seats left$96USD $2,303Book Now Hold my
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Berlin14 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Budapest4 seats left$96USD $2,303Book Now Hold my
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Budapest8 seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Berlin14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$92USD $2,207
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $2,207 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2207 for The Best of Eastern Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 530 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 166 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,207 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Eastern Europe