The Inca Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 882
- +4 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Hike through the Sacred Valley
- Learn about traditional textiles
- Explore Machu Picchu in person
- See the ruins of Llactapata
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on May 7, 20182.0 - Rather poorPretty dissapointing. I wont be booking with them again.Show detailed ratings
- JaniceWritten on November 3, 20174.0 - GoodMy Inca trail trip with Gadventures was amazing! Our group turned into a family very quickly and we took care of each-other immediately, we were all in it together! The hike I found very hard, but I completed it which was very empowering! Jonny & Paolo(assistant guide) our guides were exceptional, the food and camping on the trip were wonderful and exceeded my expectations, our group age ranged from 16-67 years old so it was a great mix and from various backgrounds. I do however feel that the porters on the trip deserve more recognition and payment, their kindness and helpfulness is wonderful but they are up first, eat last, to bed last, and the amount of load they carry on their backs is crazy! and they should not have to rely on the tips of passengers who already have paid a large amount for the tour, I was also disappointed after learning that the porters tips are shared with the chefs... they should have separate offerings , the chef already makes a higher wage than the porters! In the end, it was a great trip and would choose Gadventures again!Show detailed ratings
- BeeWritten on July 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was great, such a wonderful experience. The tour guide, Rumi made it the best trip of my life. He was so professional and well prepared. Thank you G adventure, and much Thanks to RumiShow detailed ratings
- JPJulieWritten on March 24, 20174.0 - GoodWOW! What a trip! We did the Cusco Stay option, and really enjoyed it. We were very happy with our choices. We had 2 guides, Odi (Odilio) and Henri, and both were outstanding at their job. The driver's were FANTASTIC on some very interesting roads. What a fascinating and scenically beautiful place Peru is, and G Adventures really immerse you in the culture. The people are so warm and friendly. Machu Picchu is just beyond belief, you really need to see it.Show detailed ratings
- PremilaWritten on January 18, 20173.0 - AverageDid 4 day 3 nights Inca Trail with my daughter. Tour is great our CEO Martin was fantastic. Our guide on the track was not. Would not let me rest told me I had to keep up with the fast pace setters. I started one hour before everyone else. My daughter was sick on the down hill from Dead Womans Pass and he barked if we keep stopping will take us 3 hours to finish and we were half an hour from the Camp. The guide Julio did not keep pace with the hikers either on second and third day. Porters were just fantastic. Food is was great. Overall G Adventure is a good company and our family has used them 3 times now. Beware of tipping. Its very expensive like 1200 sols.Show detailed ratings
- DDDavidWritten on January 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guide was excellent, Rumi is such a champion and the company has ethical use of local porters as they carry a reasonable amount of weight (some of the other company's ask porters to carry 50kg, please don't go with any company that ask over 30kg of the porters). Rumi was super knowledgeable and local so I feel we had a much richer experience, and Machu Picchu isn't the same without the trail. The G Adventures administration was TERRIBLE. Our tour voucher had the wrong hotel on it! When we called THE MORNING OF the first day of the tour we called the G Adventures office in Peru and they couldn't tell us the hotel or starting time of the tour. We ended up being late because they took hours to call our hotel back with details, again on the day that the tour started. The afternoon of the first day of the tour was when they bothered to ask me for personal details which was super annoying, could have sent me an email earlier. Would recommend, they are the biggest company and just make sure you sort details out before you get there.Show detailed ratings
- ATAmandaWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentVery well organised all guides very knowledgeable, passionate about their country, and interesting.Show detailed ratings
- TTrishWritten on December 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentWell planned and executed. Amazing scenery, food and company. We were with people of all ages, abilities and from all over the world. We loved every minute of it, even the fact that we had to rest often because of the altitute. The schedule was perfect even for the slower movers. Very relaxed and the guides and porters were amazingShow detailed ratings
- BNbevWritten on May 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentI can thoroughly recommend G Adventures. David Herrera Almiron, Ever and the porters team were all absolutely fantastic! They worked over and beyond the call of duty. David and Ever shared so much amazing knowledge, they were fun to be with, very personable and I felt very safe too. Also the porter crew were outstanding. The chefs were fabulous and catered very well for me as a vegetarian. They even made our team "The Inca Warriors" a wonderful cake on the last night at camp on the mountainside! Wow we couldn't believe it! Thank you so much G Adventures. It was so nice to see that the company put money back into the local communities to help the people in Peru. This adventure was one I will never forgot. Much appreciated for everyone at G Adventures help making my charity fundraising challenge a success! :)Show detailed ratings
- LizWritten on February 10, 20141.0 - BadWorst tour company. I haven't even booked with G Adventures and they have already caused so much trouble. I went to the travel expo and one of the reps advised me they could offer me a discount and wanted a deposit within a week. I thought great but when i went to contact her and it came to crunch time to book, she advises me she can no longer give me the deal.! Why because SHE made an error in advising me!!! Talk about telling customers what they want to hear!! So not only did she waste my time at the expo but also my time after while I was emailing her back and forth! So glad i didn't book with them and now I'm telling my friends not to as well. Such a waste of time and worst experience with the rep. Heard so much great reviews and now I'm completely put off and this ruined the fun of booking a holiday. Intrepid have given us great discounts because they clearly want our business.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Cusco
- Day 2 Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 7 Cusco (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Inca Trail
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Cusco on Day 21. There are no activities planned for this day so after breakfast you're free to depart at any time, or take the day to explore the city and tick off some of the suggested optional activities!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Cusco at any time, and spend the day settling into your accommodation and exploring the city. In the evening you will be greeted by your trip CEO at a welcome meeting, so you can get acquainted with your fellow travellers and go over the final details before the adventure commences! Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can pay for an arrival transfer in advance. In this case a tour operator representative will be at the airport to greet you. To arrange this please contact our customer service team once you have a confirmed booking.
Guides who have led this tour
21 travellers met before going on their G Adventures The Inca Trail tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 23rd September 20181 comment"Going on this 8 day Inca Experience and 4 x day hike to Machu Pichu. Hope to meet great like minded travellers. "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
The Inca Trail
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Cuzco10+ seats left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Cuzco10+ seats left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Cuzco4 seats left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Cuzco10+ seats left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Cuzco6 seats left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to CuzcoOnly 1 seat left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Cuzco10+ seats left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to CuzcoOnly 1 seat left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Cuzco0 seats left$48USD $1,151Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Cuzco7 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to CuzcoOnly 3 seats left$278$1,199-23%USD $921
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cuzco.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $882 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $882 for The Inca Trail, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
- 42 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 67 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $882 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,727 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Inca Trail