- Our saving
- US $ 1,274
- +5 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Explore the Sacred Valley
- Hike the Inca Trail
- See the sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Discover the streets of Lima
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Plane
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Attraction-Based Hikes
- Rather Poor
- TCThomasWritten on February 6, 20184.0 - GoodThe trip was great. The lead guide was excellent. The trip was pretty much what I expected based on the info beforehand.Show detailed ratings
- JGJohnathonWritten on December 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour! Guides were friendly and informative. Porter team were also very proactive and helpful and we had one afternoon to meet them which was good. Porter conditions with G were also better than other tour companies. Food along the trail was excellent! Very good value.Show detailed ratings
- LPLILIIAWritten on September 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the best vacation I've ever had, outstanding service and amazing people helped to make it unforgettable!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- RozaWritten on June 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentDid the Lares Trek on this tour and the guides were great. The porters, chef and horsemen really kept the group together. Setting us up and taking down our tents, keeping us fed and always with smiles. The guides pushed you when you needed it. It's not an easy trek so you really have to find it in yourself to push through. The views of Machu were all worth it.Show detailed ratings
- BBrunoWritten on April 19, 20164.0 - GoodAmazing tour, guide and group. We were a very large group but all worked together as one, still keep in contact after. Victor the CEO for our hourney of the Inca world was truely amazing, only slight let down was the food on the camping days. Strongly advice to take snacks with you like protein bars and boiled sweets just incase as a few got ill on route. Also a SteriPen for the water. Other than that strongly commend this trip, amazing views, lots of history, fresh air and hopefully for you also great time and memories.Show detailed ratings
- PPatriciaWritten on November 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentIt was a great way to travel as I was traveling solo. Everyone was friendly and included me even though I was the oldest by 15 years! Even though it was a tour, we had ample free time.Show detailed ratings
- KKarenWritten on May 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentAbsolute best adventure ever! Our Guides were phenomenal! Percy has a passion for the history and culture and it was important to him that we experienced every aspect of the adventure. G Adventures really has got this thing down pat. Well organized, efficient and affordable!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lima
- Day 2 Lima/Cusco (1B)
- Day 3 Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 8 Cusco (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Inca Trail
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we need to bring our own camping supplies or are they provided?
The tents are provided, but you are recommended to bring a small thermal sleeping mat and a sleeping bag. However, these can be rented to you on request with G Adventures at a cost of 45 soles each per item if you don't want to carry them for the rest of your travels.
Do you get to walk through the ruins of Machu Picchu?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to walk around the ruins.
Is the single supplement mandatory for solo travellers?
As far as solo travellers go, G Adventures can pair you up with another solo traveller of the same gender at no extra cost! If you are interested in a private room, let us know and we can get in touch with G Adventures for the single supplement cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Lima8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Cuzco0 seats left$77USD $1,549
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Lima8 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to CuzcoOnly 1 seat left$77USD $1,549
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Lima8 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to CuzcoOnly 2 seats left$77USD $1,549
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Lima8 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Cuzco5 seats left$77USD $1,549
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Lima8 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Cuzco6 seats left$77USD $1,549
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Lima8 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Cuzco4 seats left$77USD $1,549
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Lima8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Cuzco0 seats left$77USD $1,549
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Lima8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Cuzco8 seats left$77USD $1,549
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Lima8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to CuzcoOnly 1 seat left$77USD $1,549
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Lima8 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Cuzco0 seats left$77USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Lima is the starting point and Cuzco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,274 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1274 for Inca Discovery, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 578 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
- 42 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 67 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,274 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,797 tours in Latin America
- covered by 159 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Inca Discovery