- Our saving
- US $ 1,087
- +5 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Explore the Sacred Valley
- Hike the Inca Trail
- See the sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Discover the streets of Lima
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lima
- Day 2 Lima/Cusco (1B)
- Day 3 Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Inca Trail (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 8 Cusco (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AlexanderWritten on June 27, 20194.5 - Excellent
Life changing. Mesmerizing. I still cant get over this experience and would recommend to all!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWOW! Thanks Alexander.Review collected by G Adventures
- IIvaWritten on January 29, 20194.5 - Excellent
Best adventure ever!! Organization is excellent, and even though it was an organized tour we had enough free time. I went solo and was very lucky to have such an amazing friendly and hilarious group. Rudy was the best guide ever! He really cares about the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful - thank you Iva!
- TCThomasWritten on February 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was great. The lead guide was excellent. The trip was pretty much what I expected based on the info beforehand.
- JGJohnathonWritten on December 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour! Guides were friendly and informative. Porter team were also very proactive and helpful and we had one afternoon to meet them which was good. Porter conditions with G were also better than other tour companies. Food along the trail was... Read more
- LPLILIIAWritten on September 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was one of the best vacation I've ever had, outstanding service and amazing people helped to make it unforgettable!!!!!!
- RozaWritten on June 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Did the Lares Trek on this tour and the guides were great. The porters, chef and horsemen really kept the group together. Setting us up and taking down our tents, keeping us fed and always with smiles. The guides pushed you when you needed it. It's not an... Read more
- BBrunoWritten on April 19, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour, guide and group. We were a very large group but all worked together as one, still keep in contact after. Victor the CEO for our hourney of the Inca world was truely amazing, only slight let down was the food on the camping days. Strongly... Read more
- PPatriciaWritten on November 25, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great way to travel as I was traveling solo. Everyone was friendly and included me even though I was the oldest by 15 years! Even though it was a tour, we had ample free time.
- KKarenWritten on May 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolute best adventure ever! Our Guides were phenomenal! Percy has a passion for the history and culture and it was important to him that we experienced every aspect of the adventure. G Adventures really has got this thing down pat. Well organized,... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we need to bring our own camping supplies or are they provided?
The tents are provided, but you are recommended to bring a small thermal sleeping mat and a sleeping bag. However, these can be rented to you on request with G Adventures at a cost of 45 soles each per item if you don't want to carry them for the rest of your travels.
Do you get to walk through the ruins of Machu Picchu?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to walk around the ruins.
Is the single supplement mandatory for solo travellers?
As far as solo travellers go, G Adventures can pair you up with another solo traveller of the same gender at no extra cost! If you are interested in a private room, let us know and we can get in touch with G Adventures for the single supplement cost.
- Inca Trail
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to CuzcoOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,499
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Lima8 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Cuzco0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Lima8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Cuzco0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Lima8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Cuzco0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Lima8 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Cuzco0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Lima8 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Cuzco0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Lima8 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Cuzco0 seats left$37USD $1,499
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to CuzcoOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,499
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Lima8 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to CuzcoOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,499
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Lima8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Cuzco0 seats left$37USD $1,499
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Lima is the starting point and Cuzco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lima (Peru)
- 578 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
- 42 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 67 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,087 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,990 tours in Latin America
- covered by 252 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Inca Discovery