- Our saving
- US $ 1,698
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Leroy Stahr's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodHotels were very poor. Below US standards for a 2 star hotel. I have stayed in several countries and these were the wors... Read more
- Noha Metwally's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodThe tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful ... Read more
- Linda Bradshaw's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodI had never taken a tour and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed with the tour leader, Anita, and our loca... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–WEIMAR–BERLIN
- Day 3: BERLIN
- Day 4: BERLIN–POZNAN, POLAND–WARSAW
- Day 5: WARSAW
- Day 6: WARSAW–JASNA GÓRA–AUSCHWITZ–KRAKÓW
- Day 7: KRAKÓW
- Day 8: KRAKÓW–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 9: BUDAPEST
- Day 10: BUDAPEST–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 11: VIENNA–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 12: PRAGUE
- Day 13: PRAGUE–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 14: MUNICH–NÖRDLINGEN–ROTHENBURG–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 15: FRANKFURT AREA
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do you book Optional Excursions for COSMOS Central Europe?
If you booking is confirmed, we can assist you in pre booking some optional activities - you will also be given access to an online portal that will allow you to manage your own adding of optional activities.
- October 1, 2016
Is daily accommodation included on this 15-day trip?
Yes accommodation is included every night on this trip, in 3-4 star hotels.
- September 1, 2016
Can you please provide the approximate time we would spend travelling by coach for each day on this trip?
The drives on each day will vary but most of the time you will be spending close to half to two thirds of the day on the coach. You will make frequent stops at service stations or small towns along the way.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$82USD $1,977Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$82USD $1,977Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 3 seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$85USD $2,034Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,698 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1698 for Central Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 210 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 223 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 239 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 275 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,698 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours