- US $ 1,889
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- EEmilyWritten on December 4, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I was disappointed with my experience on the Prague, Vienna, Budapest tour. The hotels were average and in very inconvenient locations about a half hour/45 minutes outside the city centers. The hotel in Vienna was in a very seedy location. The breakfasts... Read more
- ABAlbertWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great; we enjoyed it and the guide was great.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–WEIMAR–BERLIN
- Day 3: BERLIN
- Day 4: BERLIN–POZNAN, POLAND–WARSAW
- Day 5: WARSAW
- Day 6: WARSAW–JASNA GÓRA–AUSCHWITZ–KRAKÓW
- Day 7: KRAKÓW
- Day 8: KRAKÓW–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 9: BUDAPEST
- Day 10: BUDAPEST–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 11: VIENNA–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 12: PRAGUE
- Day 13: PRAGUE–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 14: MUNICH–NÖRDLINGEN–ROTHENBURG–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 15: FRANKFURT AREA
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. In some cases, travellers may choose to upgrade to one of the other available hotel options in a certain location. Please contact our Travel Experts for enquiries. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Leonardo Royal Frankfurt
Mercure Bad Homburg
City Hotel Berlin East
Ibis Warszawa Old Town
Golden Tulip Warsaw
Mercure Budapest Buda
Star Inn Schoenbrunn
Clarion Congress Hotel
Achat Premium Muenchen Sud
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
Do you book Optional Excursions for COSMOS Central Europe?
If you booking is confirmed, we can assist you in pre booking some optional activities - you will also be given access to an online portal that will allow you to manage your own adding of optional activities.
Is daily accommodation included on this 15-day trip?
Yes accommodation is included every night on this trip, in 3-4 star hotels.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,969Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $2,149Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $1,889 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1889 for Central Europe, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 210 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 223 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 239 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 275 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Central Europe