- Our saving
- US $ 1,839
- Rather Poor
- ABAlbertWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was great; we enjoyed it and the guide was great.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–WEIMAR–BERLIN
- Day 3: BERLIN
- Day 4: BERLIN–POZNAN, POLAND–WARSAW
- Day 5: WARSAW
- Day 6: WARSAW–JASNA GÓRA–AUSCHWITZ–KRAKÓW
- Day 7: KRAKÓW
- Day 8: KRAKÓW–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 9: BUDAPEST
- Day 10: BUDAPEST–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 11: VIENNA–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 12: PRAGUE
- Day 13: PRAGUE–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 14: MUNICH–NÖRDLINGEN–ROTHENBURG–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 15: FRANKFURT AREA
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. In some cases, travellers may choose to upgrade to one of the other available hotel options in a certain location. Please contact our Travel Experts for enquiries. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Leonardo Royal Frankfurt
Mercure Bad Homburg
City Hotel Berlin East
Ibis Warszawa Old Town
Golden Tulip Warsaw
Mercure Budapest Buda
Star Inn Schoenbrunn
Clarion Congress Hotel
Achat Premium Muenchen Sud
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
Do you book Optional Excursions for COSMOS Central Europe?
If you booking is confirmed, we can assist you in pre booking some optional activities - you will also be given access to an online portal that will allow you to manage your own adding of optional activities.
Is daily accommodation included on this 15-day trip?
Yes accommodation is included every night on this trip, in 3-4 star hotels.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $1,959Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$50$1,969-3%USD $1,919Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat left$50$2,099-2%USD $2,049Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$50$2,149-2%USD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$50$2,099-2%USD $2,049Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$50$2,149-2%USD $2,099Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Frankfurt-am-Main15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$50$2,149-2%USD $2,099Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,839 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1839 for Central Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 210 km
- Weimar (Germany)
- 223 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 239 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 279 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 275 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 293 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 253 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,839 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Central Europe