California Classics 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,069
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Bruce Hoxsey's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentKristin really made the trip great. She has vast historical, geographical and geological knowledge and made this trip a ... Read more
- Richard Clapham's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...t was excellent. We have no comparisons to make with other tours but Globus and the Pacific Coast tour lived up to our expectations. All aspects... Read more
- Laura Parker's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentMichelle and our driver Elias were the BEST! 2 of our accommodations were excellent, 1 was good and 1 rated fair...so t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 2: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 3: SAN FRANCISCO–SAUSALITO–NAPA VALLEY
- Day 4: NAPA VALLEY–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MONTEREY
- Day 6: MONTEREY. EXCURSION TO CARMEL
- Day 7: MONTEREY–BIG SUR–SAN SIMEON–SOLVANG
- Day 8: SOLVANG–SANTA BARBARA–LOS ANGELES
- Day 9: LOS ANGELES
- Day 10: LOS ANGELES
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Los Angeles, after breakfast with your new travel companions at The L.A Hotel Downtown. Complimentary airport transfers are provided. Please be aware that the meeting / departure points are subject to change until your final trip documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Your tour starts on Day 1, when you arrive in San Francisco and check into the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Spend the day settling in and exploring your surroundings before meeting your travel companions at 6pm for a welcome drink. Please be aware that the meeting / departure points are subject to change until your final trip documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. Complimentary departure transfers are provided on the final day of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
California Classics 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayJul 20, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,169Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,169Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats left$100$3,169-3%USD $3,069Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 7, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,169Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,169Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 14, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,169Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,169Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 21, 2018from San Francisco10 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Los Angeles10+ seats leftUSD $3,169Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 September 2018 the full payment of $3,069 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3069 for California Classics 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 255 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 159 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 252 km
- Carmel (USA)
- 6 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 124 km
- San Simeon (USA)
- 151 km
- Solvang (USA)
- 45 km
- Santa Barbara (USA)
- 140 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,069 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,733 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,716 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours