California Classics (12 destinations)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- San Francisco
- Yosemite National Park
- Big Sur
- Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 2: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 3: SAN FRANCISCO–SAUSALITO–NAPA VALLEY
- Day 4: NAPA VALLEY–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MONTEREY
- Day 6: MONTEREY. EXCURSION TO CARMEL
- Day 7: MONTEREY–BIG SUR–SAN SIMEON–SOLVANG
- Day 8: SOLVANG–SANTA BARBARA–LOS ANGELES
- Day 9: LOS ANGELES
- Day 10: LOS ANGELES
- Hygiene Measures
Reviews About This Operator
- Francine· December 4th, 2019First escorted bus tour for my husband and I and we had a great tour. The tour was in November so the Parks not that... Show more
- Lillian· October 24th, 2019The Tour covered every possible musical highlight we could have wanted. The Grand Ole Opry & Opryland Hotel amazing.... Show more
- Nancy· October 13th, 2019What a fabulous trip! Absolutely a panorama of our great national parks of the west. Kristen was a fabulous guide! So... Show more
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday7 May, 2021EnglishSunday16 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,309
- Friday14 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,309
- Friday4 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,309
- Friday11 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,459
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- -5%Friday18 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,309$3,143
- Friday20 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday29 Aug, 2021Based on Triple RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,379
- -5%Friday3 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday12 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,379$3,2100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -5%Friday10 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,379$3,2100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -5%Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday20 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,379$3,2100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -5%Friday17 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,519$3,3430% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the flights included?
- What is the maximum number of people on this tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar