- Our saving
- US $ 2,978
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 2: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 3: SAN FRANCISCO–SAUSALITO–NAPA VALLEY
- Day 4: NAPA VALLEY–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MONTEREY
- Day 6: MONTEREY. EXCURSION TO CARMEL
- Day 7: MONTEREY–BIG SUR–SAN SIMEON–SOLVANG
- Day 8: SOLVANG–SANTA BARBARA–LOS ANGELES
- Day 9: LOS ANGELES
- Day 10: LOS ANGELES
- dennis greene's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
Victoria was the highlight. Beautiful city. Final day on coach from Vanc to Seattle was not enjoyable, too long. What to do?
- Bruce Phillips's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
A great tour and excellent land content with diversity in things to see and do
- SarahChesnick's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
Best tour ever. Everyone had a fantastic trip. 2 nights in most hotels really added to the vacation experience.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Los Angeles, after breakfast with your new travel companions at The L.A Hotel Downtown. Complimentary airport transfers are provided. Please be aware that the meeting / departure points are subject to change until your final trip documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Your tour starts on Day 1, when you arrive in San Francisco and check into the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Spend the day settling in and exploring your surroundings before meeting your travel companions at 6pm for a welcome drink. Please be aware that the meeting / departure points are subject to change until your final trip documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. Complimentary departure transfers are provided on the final day of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridaySep 6, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,489Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,489Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 13, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,279Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,279Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 20, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats leftUSD $3,279Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from San Francisco10 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Los Angeles8 seats left$331$3,309-10%USD $2,978Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from San Francisco10 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$331$3,309-10%USD $2,978Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from San Francisco10 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$331$3,309-10%USD $2,978Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from San Francisco10 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Los Angeles7 seats left$331$3,309-10%USD $2,978Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 21, 2020from San Francisco10 DaysSundayAug 30, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$338$3,379-10%USD $3,041Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- San Francisco (USA)
- 11 km
- Sausalito (USA)
- 52 km
- Napa Valley (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 248 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 6 km
- Carmel (USA)
- 6 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 37 km
- Big Sur (USA)
- 89 km
- San Simeon (USA)
- 151 km
- Solvang (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,978 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,985 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,706 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours