California Classics 2018
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Ralph Bollinger's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWhale watching was awesome. Most hotels extremely nice. Room at Sheraton had very tiny bathroom
- David Weltman's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...whales. We were notified the day before that the seas could be rough. Globus should of taken the initiative and cancelled. Did not have a good tim... Read more
- Nancy Victorine's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodThe tour guide and coach driver were both great. The Sheraton in Boston could use some updating. The Viking Hotel in N... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 2: SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 3: SAN FRANCISCO–SAUSALITO–NAPA VALLEY
- Day 4: NAPA VALLEY–YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK–MONTEREY
- Day 6: MONTEREY. EXCURSION TO CARMEL
- Day 7: MONTEREY–BIG SUR–SAN SIMEON–SOLVANG
- Day 8: SOLVANG–SANTA BARBARA–LOS ANGELES
- Day 9: LOS ANGELES
- Day 10: LOS ANGELES
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Los Angeles, after breakfast with your new travel companions at The L.A Hotel Downtown. Complimentary airport transfers are provided. Please be aware that the meeting / departure points are subject to change until your final trip documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Your tour starts on Day 1, when you arrive in San Francisco and check into the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Spend the day settling in and exploring your surroundings before meeting your travel companions at 6pm for a welcome drink. Please be aware that the meeting / departure points are subject to change until your final trip documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Arrival transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. Complimentary departure transfers are provided on the final day of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
California Classics 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayMay 10, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$318$3,179-10%USD $2,861Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 10, 2019from San Francisco13 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to San Diego10+ seats left$318$3,799-8%USD $3,481Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$318$3,179-10%USD $2,861Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from San Francisco13 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to San Diego10+ seats left$318$3,799-8%USD $3,481Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Los AngelesUSD $3,229Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from San Francisco13 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to San DiegoUSD $3,849Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 31, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Los Angeles8 seats left$323$3,229-10%USD $2,906Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 31, 2019from San Francisco13 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to San Diego8 seats left$323$3,849-8%USD $3,526Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from San Francisco10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Los AngelesUSD $3,229Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from San Francisco13 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to San DiegoUSD $3,849Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for California Classics 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 255 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 159 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 252 km
- Carmel (USA)
- 6 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 124 km
- San Simeon (USA)
- 151 km
- Solvang (USA)
- 45 km
- Santa Barbara (USA)
- 140 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,904 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,092 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours