Tournament of Roses
- Our saving
- US $ 1,871
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LOS ANGELES
- Day 2: LOS ANGELES
- Day 3: LOS ANGELES. TOURNAMENT OF ROSES PARADE
- Day 4: LOS ANGELES
- Day 5: LOS ANGELES
- Lillian Ringwood's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
The Tour covered every possible musical highlight we could have wanted. The Grand Ole Opry & Opryland Hotel amazing. Patrick was well organised & his daily schedule a blessing. Quality inclusions Sun Studios, Graceland, Beale St. Magnolia Hall in Natchez,... Read more
- Nancy Sondel's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
What a fabulous trip! Absolutely a panorama of our great national parks of the west. Kristen was a fabulous guide! So many fun facts and lots of laughter kept us amused and alert. She interacted with each person on the tour! And knew it all by the end of... Read more
- William Popp's review about another Globus tour4.0 - Good
Excellent: Monterey Aquarium, Ferry across Lake Tahoe, breakfasts at Marriott Marquis, Yosemite tram and scenery, Bus driver - Greg, hotel after Yosemite, Tenaya?? Good to Very Good: Guide Sharon was new and tried very hard Horrible and should be... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gordon8th September 2019
Tournament of Roses
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- December 2020
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Los Angeles5 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats leftUSD $1,949Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayDec 30, 2020from Los Angeles5 DaysSundayJan 3, 2021to Los Angeles9 seats left$208$2,079-10%USD $1,871Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Los Angeles.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,871 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,995 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours