Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Our saving
- US $ 675
- +7 Destinations
- Explore the ancient Volubilis and the stunning Fes
- Set off by camel to the desert camp and meet locals
- Savour Moroccan mint tea and indulge in Berber cuisine
- Head to Ouarzazate town, the 'gateway to the Sahara’
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of High Atlas Mountains
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- PhuongWritten on September 7, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour, fast paced.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYes! So happy you enoyed it. Thanks for the review, and thanks for choosing us.
- CCamilleBWritten on September 2, 20184.0 - GoodDue to the compact itinerary, we spent a lot of time in the bus, but the camping out in the desert made it all worthwhile!! Such an amazing experience!!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewCamping in the Desert is a Top 10 thing on most peoples bucket lists. Well done for exploring this fascinating corner of the world, and thanks for posting your review.
- KCKateWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour far exceeded our expectations. We went with some trepidation and having a number of anxieties around safety - these were all dispelled (after the two hour wait in a queue at Casablanca airport!!) when we were met by our driver for the week "Smiley" - and he lived up to his name - fabulous kind and happy person who took care of us through the 7 days. Our host Ess Yassin was brilliant - he was so passionate about Morroco, very knowledgeable, genuinely wanting to help us to have a great time - couldn't have got anyone better. The places we visited were fantastic and whilst there was alot of travelling (suggest people bring earphones/music and books to read) the van was comfortable, the hotels were good - especially those with swimming pools - all of the other tour guides that we encountered were again very knowledgeable and made sure that we were well looked after - all in all an absolutely fantastic experience with a a great CEO, Smiley the driver and the group that we were with - highlights were the Sahara overnight, Fes Medina and the Todra Gorge - would strongly recommend this tour - thanks so much - Kate & VaughanShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this review#NotAllHerosWearCapes Smily :) Thanks for the review. Glad this was everything you had hoped - and more!
- JDJoseeWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentTour of a lifetime with the best guide ever! Stop just thinking about going and just go!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed! Thanks for posting this review - it sounds like an amazing experience!
- ESEmilyWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentI can’t fault my tour guide he was amazing. I’d happily travel with him again and again. (I’m unsure if I spelt his name correctly, the review would benefit drink a search option that brings up all guides to select)Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review! Morocco is such a womderful place, and it was our please to share it with you.
- EAEvijaWritten on July 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was a bit nervous yet had high expectations about this tour before it had started. I was sure I would love Morocco and I was very happy to have found a tour that has such a packed itinerary as I wanted to see as much as possible in a week or so. Our group had a wide age range starting from teenagers and going up to people in their 80s and we all became friends by the end of the tour all having loved the tour. The hotels turned out a lot nicer than I had expected and so were their provided breakfasts. The bus was comfy, had even disco lights in it! Too bad we only discovered that on our last night of the tour when all the females of the group had a dance in the bus in Marrakech. Our driver Rachid was very funny, friendly and helpful, a very sincere person, and of course a fantastic driver. All the places we were visiting during the tour were really inspiring, felt surreal and gave me goosebumps, especially the whole desert experience that was a highlight to most of people in our group. And even though everything seemed really great on the tour our tour guide Ismail made it a lot more fun, exciting and safe. He is a real asset of G Adventures and has got a wonderful personality. Ismail helped whenever and wherever was needed, even helped me shopping when my luggage went missing on my way to Morocco. He perfectly knew how to make us all laugh, feel great and encouraged the group getting to know each other. He was really smart, intelligent and well educated, always had plenty of history and current affairs facts to tell us and he supported these facts with stories about his life, his family and friends' lives that gave us more understanding about life in Morocco. Ismail has a real skill of combining the perfect amount of information he gives about Morocco's history, lifestyle of Moroccans and just having fun with the group and making jokes. Every group that gets him as their guide must be truly lucky! All in all Morocco and this tour hugely exceeded my expectations and this tour will be a really cherished memory.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewI think Morocco is one of our best locations for an adventure tour- the landscape is so diverse. It really does sound like you had a fantastic time and group! I'll pass on your praise to Ismail sounds like he really delivered on this tour! Thanks for sharing.
- KKaylaWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was the trip of a lifetime! I loved every moment of being in this place. A dream come true.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYess!! So happy for you - thank you for choosing to see the world with us.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic! It was one of my best experiences!Show detailed ratings
- HelenWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour for seeing the highlights of Morocco. Very full itineraryShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 7, 20184.0 - GoodThis tour is exactly as described. Very busy and covers a lot of ground with very little free time. The guide was excellentShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Fès (1B)
- Day 4 Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Merzouga/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 6 Todra Gorge/Ait Benhaddou (1B)
- Day 7 Ait Benhaddou/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 8 Marrakech (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Marrakech at Hotel Oudaya (or similar) after breakfast, as there are no activities planned you can depart at any time. The ending hotel will be confirmed when your travel documents have been finalised.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is just an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time as there are no activities planned! The starting hotel on this tour will be confirmed 4 weeks before the trip but will most likely be Moroccan House Hotel (or similar). If you are already in Casablanca there is a welcome meeting between 5 pm and 7 pm, which you can join and meet your fellow passengers and tour guide.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price, however, you can purchase these for an additional cost once your booking is confirmed, or make your own way to the joining hotel.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$38USD $901
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 November 2018 the full payment of $675 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $675 for Morocco Kasbahs & Desert, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 145 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 105 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,507 tours in Africa
- covered by 138 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 31 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Kasbahs & Desert