Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Our saving
- US $ 791
- +7 Destinations
- Explore the ancient Volubilis and the stunning Fes
- Set off by camel to the desert camp and meet locals
- Savour Moroccan mint tea and indulge in Berber cuisine
- Head to Ouarzazate town, the 'gateway to the Sahara’
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of High Atlas Mountains
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- TYTianaWritten on November 6, 20184.0 - Good
Guide was amazing, hotels ranged from amazing to bad. The schedule was super jam packed so this tour isn't for people who aren't ready to go and go, and there were some long bus drives. Morocco is a beautiful country and this tour covers heaps of it. I... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the open and honest review here Tiana, we do appreciate it.
- GAGeorgieWritten on November 6, 20184.0 - Good
Overall I enjoyed the tour. I joined the trip as a solo traveler and enjoyed the company, we had a great group who were all so much fun. I would say I didn't enjoy Casablanca and would have liked to have known who was staying in the hotel with me on the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed and honest review here Georgie!
- RRichardNickelWritten on October 26, 20184.0 - Good
It was a little fast paced but we were well aware of that.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Richard.
- SStephEllensClarkWritten on October 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
Wow...what a trip. The entire tour was amazing/beyond expectations from the excellent guide to packed itinerary with artisans and overnight desert camp. I am recommending this tour to all my friends and family.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThat is so good to hear Steph, thank you!
- VBVeronaWritten on October 18, 20184.5 - Excellent
Wonderful experience exploring the sights and culture of Morocco. Amazing guide that went above and beyond to ensure everyone was well looked after. Highly recommend.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words Verona, so happy to hear that. Our world deserves more you!
- PhuongWritten on September 7, 20184.0 - Good
Great tour, fast paced.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYes! So happy you enoyed it. Thanks for the review, and thanks for choosing us.
- CCamilleBWritten on September 2, 20184.0 - Good
Due to the compact itinerary, we spent a lot of time in the bus, but the camping out in the desert made it all worthwhile!! Such an amazing experience!!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewCamping in the Desert is a Top 10 thing on most peoples bucket lists. Well done for exploring this fascinating corner of the world, and thanks for posting your review.
- JJackWritten on August 21, 20184.0 - Good
This was our second G-adventure tour. Our guide Omar was excellent, and truly made the difference in whether or not you have a good experience. The main thing anyone considering this trip should be aware of is how much time you spend on the small bus.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed review! Appreciate this and it surely will be helpful to others considering this experience in Morocco. We have a few things to work on here, and this helps to shine a light on them :) Thank you.
- KCKateWritten on August 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
The tour far exceeded our expectations. We went with some trepidation and having a number of anxieties around safety - these were all dispelled (after the two hour wait in a queue at Casablanca airport!!) when we were met by our driver for the week... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this review#NotAllHerosWearCapes Smily :) Thanks for the review. Glad this was everything you had hoped - and more!
- JDJoseeWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - Excellent
Tour of a lifetime with the best guide ever! Stop just thinking about going and just go!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed! Thanks for posting this review - it sounds like an amazing experience!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Fès (1B)
- Day 4 Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Merzouga/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 6 Todra Gorge/Ait Benhaddou (1B)
- Day 7 Ait Benhaddou/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 8 Marrakech (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I request gluten-free meals?
For meals that are included in your tour, G Adventures will do their best to accommodate for many dietary requests including gluten-free, vegetarian etc. Please let our team of travel experts know at the time of booking any dietary requirements you may have so a request can be made for you.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Marrakech at Hotel Oudaya (or similar) after breakfast, as there are no activities planned you can depart at any time. The ending hotel will be confirmed when your travel documents have been finalised.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is just an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time as there are no activities planned! The starting hotel on this tour will be confirmed 4 weeks before the trip but will most likely be Moroccan House Hotel (or similar). If you are already in Casablanca there is a welcome meeting between 5 pm and 7 pm, which you can join and meet your fellow passengers and tour guide.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$45USD $899
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$45USD $899
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$45USD $899
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$130$899-10%USD $809
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Marrakesh7 seats left$45USD $899
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$142$979-10%USD $881
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$142$979-10%USD $881Book Now Hold my
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$49USD $979
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Marrakesh6 seats left$49USD $979Instant BookHold my
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Marrakesh6 seats left$142$979-10%USD $881Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 January 2019 the full payment of $791 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $791 for Morocco Kasbahs & Desert, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 145 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 105 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $791 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,866 tours in Africa
- covered by 183 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Kasbahs & Desert