Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Our saving
- US $ 717
- JUST PAY $149 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +7 Destinations
- Explore the ancient Volubilis and the stunning Fes
- Set off by camel to the desert camp and meet locals
- Savour Moroccan mint tea and indulge in Berber cuisine
- Head to Ouarzazate town, the 'gateway to the Sahara’
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of High Atlas Mountains
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- YLYin MeiWritten on May 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just wonderful! Great experience!
- PSPeterWritten on April 29, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was our first tour with G Tours. Chafik was an excellent guide, in fact, I would rate him as the best guide we ever had. He has a great knowledge of Morocco and answered all questions in detail. We found him very compassionate and concerned about... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHumbled to read this - thanks Peter.
- KrinaWritten on April 29, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour, great group and a great guide. Chafik was full of knowledge and facts which was impressive. The only thing he could improve on would be to be more forthcoming with his knowledge (ie we'd ask him which town or city we were in and then he'd tell... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful to receive this, thank you Krina.
- JackieWritten on April 28, 20194.0 - Good
This is a fast moving tour that shows much of the wonderful country of Morocco. The guide, Hichem, was excellent as he was so knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about Morocco. The transportation was by a new mini bus and covered a lot of miles/km.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the balanced review Jackie.
- TNTammyWritten on April 26, 20194.5 - Excellent
Overall, it was a good tour! Long bus rides, so make sure you load up on snacks. It was worth it though.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Tammy.
- GEGregoryWritten on April 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
Learnt a lot about Morocco and had a fun time to bootShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful to hear - thank you Gregory.
- KZKeqinWritten on April 8, 20195.0 - Excellent
great tour guide and amazing experienceShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Keqin.
- AMAnnaWritten on March 24, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazing tour! Issam was the best guide! I can’t wait to return to the beautiful country of Morocco!!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thank you Anna.
- JFJoseWritten on March 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
Excellent experience for my first group tour. Will do it again.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear it, thank you Jose.
- CalinWritten on March 11, 20194.0 - Good
This is a test review, please remove me!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWill leave that up to the folks at Tour Radar.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Casablanca
- Day 2 Casablanca/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Fès (1B)
- Day 4 Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 5 Merzouga/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 6 Todra Gorge/Ait Benhaddou (1B)
- Day 7 Ait Benhaddou/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 8 Marrakech (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I request gluten-free meals?
For meals that are included in your tour, G Adventures will do their best to accommodate for many dietary requests including gluten-free, vegetarian etc. Please let our team of travel experts know at the time of booking any dietary requirements you may have so a request can be made for you.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Marrakech at Hotel Oudaya (or similar) after breakfast, as there are no activities planned you can depart at any time. The ending hotel will be confirmed when your travel documents have been finalised.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is just an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time as there are no activities planned! The starting hotel on this tour will be confirmed 4 weeks before the trip but will most likely be Moroccan House Hotel (or similar). If you are already in Casablanca there is a welcome meeting between 5 pm and 7 pm, which you can join and meet your fellow passengers and tour guide.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
- "SA-WAS-DEE ka "
- "G'day I'm Blinky! I've been working in tourism for over 5 years now and I have loved every second. Originally..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$162$879-18%USD $717
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Marrakesh5 seats left$162$879-18%USD $717
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Marrakesh6 seats left$162$879-18%USD $717
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$35USD $844
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$35USD $844Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$35USD $844Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$35USD $844Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Marrakesh8 seats left$162$879-18%USD $717Instant BookHold my
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$162$879-18%USD $717Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Casablanca8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat left$35USD $844Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Casablanca is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2019 the full payment of $717 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $717 for Morocco Kasbahs & Desert, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 145 km
- Ouarzazate (Morocco)
- 27 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 105 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $717 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,433 tours in Africa
- covered by 458 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 61 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Kasbahs & Desert