Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Todra Gorge
- Ait Benhaddou
- Explore the ancient Volubilis and the stunning Fes
- Set off by camel to the desert camp and meet locals
- Savour Moroccan mint tea and indulge in Berber cuisine
- Head to Ouarzazate town, the 'gateway to the Sahara’
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of High Atlas Mountains
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca/Fès (1B, 1L)
- Day 3: Fès (1B)
- Day 4: Fès/Merzouga (1B, 1D)
- Day 5: Merzouga/Todra Gorge (1B)
- Day 6: Todra Gorge/Aït Ben Haddou (1B)
- Day 7: Aït Ben Haddou/Marrakech (1B)
- Day 8: Marrakech (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Africa north journeys· January 4th, 2021Really an amazing tour we did in Morocco I want to thanks all who helped to succeed this tripG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.Trip date: June 2019
- AAlisonRichards· May 2nd, 2020G Adventures cancelled this tour 3 days before it was about to begin due to the pandemic. They are refusing all refund requests and are instead offering us credit. While that might be ok for some, for me this was the only time I had to be able to do... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- KSKaylen· March 1st, 2020I had an absolutellly AMAZING time! Hamid, my guide was so fun and laid back but also had a lot of information and was extremely helpful. He made the tour just fantastic. We saw so many things and learned so much that I never would have experienced as a... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- TCTony· February 11th, 2020Five-star rating for our wonderful tour with our magnificent guide Youssef! Absolutely brilliant and we will never forget this experience!Trip date: February 2020
- RHRobert· February 3rd, 2020This is a great trip if you’re looking for a flying introduction to Morocco. Everything was well planned and and was a good itinerary. Our guide and driver were everything one could ask forTrip date: January 2020
- LDLidia· February 3rd, 2020Instead of spending more time visiting XXIIIc Kasbahs or having a little bit of 'secure freedom" in say a small section of Fes medina, or main square of Marakesh - we 'were rushed' to the restaurants / workshops / shops that were not the most... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Doreen· February 3rd, 2020This was my first G Adventure tour and it was amazing! The fast pace enabled us to see so much of Morocco that I wouldn’t have if I visited unescorted. The highlight was the the Sahara Desert camel ride! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- LELisa· January 20th, 2020Great tour. Saw all the highlights of Morocco. Excellent transportation and safe driver. Tour group was lovely. Tour guide Abdoulah was very informative and looked after us very well. He listened to our needs and accommodated us. Long drives but that is... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Omar· January 16th, 2020Loved it!!! Our tour guide from GAdvenutres was amazing, sure to book with them againTrip date: January 2020
- AHAnthony· January 12th, 2020One of the best tours I've been on. Great cultural experience and great tour mates. Abderrahmane is the best tour leader. He is knowledgeable, accommodating, and made our trip memorable.Trip date: January 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday8 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday9 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday11 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday16 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday18 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday22 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday23 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday18 Jan, 2022EnglishTuesday25 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday29 Jan, 2022$849$7210% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I request gluten-free meals?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Morocco from Casablanca
- Morocco In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 8 days Morocco
- From Casablanca to Marrakesh
- Operators in Africa
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Desert tours
- Morocco tours
- Africa tours