Imperial Splendors 2018
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 48:51:05
- US $ 2,469
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore Prague with a Local Guide
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Budapest
- Drive through the lovely Salzkammergut Lakeland
- Visit the famous Hofbräuhaus in Munich
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Vasantha Punniamoorthy's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentThe guide Chris was good. Zoltan the driver was excellent. But the bed in Zermatt was soft & sinking in & gave me backac... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodGreat trip! Great itinerary! Super guide.
- BrigittePoulin's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed every day of this tour! Kees, the guide was very knowledgeable, and kept the tour going smoothly. Early am sta... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 2: MUNICH–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 3: PRAGUE
- Day 4: PRAGUE–BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA–BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- Day 5: BUDAPEST
- Day 6: BUDAPEST–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 7: AT LEISURE IN VIENNA
- Day 8: VIENNA–SALZBURG
- Day 9: SALZBURG–MUNICH, GERMANY
- Day 10: MUNICH
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Imperial Splendors 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Munich10 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to MunichOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,469Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Munich10 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Munich0 seats leftUSD $2,369Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Slovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $2,469 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2469 for Imperial Splendors 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,333 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,469 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours