Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Sankt Goar
- Rhine Gorge
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Indulge in an unique ice wine from Rhine Valley
- Get your camera ready for stunning views of Swiss Alps
- Take a stroll along the streets of charming Brugges
- Sample famous Belgian waffles and local beer
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: London - Paris
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 7: Bruges - London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- NBNoeleine· March 8th, 2020Terrible included meals. Not near enough actual included tourists entries. Holland good and Switzerland but I paid for this excursion. The shower cubicals were a nightmare to get into. The opening is way too smallTrip date: March 2020
- Melonie· February 17th, 2020This is really an amazing trip. Dont worry about it just being 7 days; granted you'll wish it wouldn't endTrip date: January 2020
- MGmohamed· February 16th, 2020So nice enjoy my trip. Karina and Chrish also help full . Good repound personTrip date: February 2020
- Marivic· February 16th, 2020It was a good tour , but we supposed to have a ferry in amsterdam in day time Not night time so we appreciate the beauty of the view , canals and bridge. Paris is good but no time for shopping. Switzerland is good also the food is good . Germany not... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- SSStacy· January 22nd, 2020We had a great time, but I wish it had been clearer in the itinerary ahead of time how much time is spent on the coach and how little time at some of the various stops. I completely understand that we crammed a lot into a short amount of time, but it... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- HLHeather· January 8th, 2020Good tour with busy schedule which included a lot of sights for no additional charge. As this is only a taster of things to see in the countries visited we didn’t have time to pay and go into attractions such as the louvre or up the Eiffel Tower. This... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- SLSharlenne· January 3rd, 2020Overall the tour was good. The hotel in Germany was not clean .Trip date: December 2019
- John· December 31st, 2019Better service at restaurants and hotels need to be arranged by tour radar. At least, equivalent to the competitionTrip date: December 2019
- GBGeorgia· December 12th, 2019Great way to get a taste of Europe, I loved it. I love Filip, our tour leader, and Jean, our coach Driver, I hope to do another tour with them. I also leaned a bit of history in each Country we visited, which made me appreciate and understand the... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- CAChristina· November 29th, 2019It was such an amazing time with wonderful people! Love expat explore, everything we saw, our wonderful guide and driver!! And all my tour buddies were awesome! (I was a solo traveler!)Trip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday9 May, 2021EnglishSaturday15 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,495
- Sunday16 May, 2021EnglishSaturday22 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,495
- Sunday23 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,495
- Sunday30 May, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,495
- Sunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday19 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,495Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 4 Other Unavailable Departures
- -13%Sunday20 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021$1,495$1,295Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -13%Sunday27 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021$1,495$1,295Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -2%Sunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021$1,495$1,4600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -2%Sunday25 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021$1,495$1,4600% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -19%Sunday1 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021$1,495$1,2100% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm travelling with a partner, can we request a double?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- When and where does the tour end?
- Is accommodation included in the tour price?
- How much is the luggage weight limit for this tour?
- Do I need a visa?
- Which countries will we visit on this tour?
- Are taxes included in the price?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar