Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,000
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Indulge in an unique ice wine from Rhine Valley
- Get your camera ready for stunning views of Swiss Alps
- Take a stroll along the streets of charming Brugges
- Sample famous Belgian waffles and local beer
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 7: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GeetaWritten on September 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is my first solo trip and my first tour. I would highly recommend expat for all future travels. I will definitely be booking with expat when I am ready to book my next tour. I can’t say enough great things about Expat, our tour guide Kevin and our... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- KhimWritten on September 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was executed with very good organized , and our tour guide Kevin was Amazing guy where we enjoyed all time throughout the tour .Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- NadezhdaWritten on September 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the idea; it’s a taste :) . Would love to have some guidance in the initial location-London- since the tour started there.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- AAmandaYoungWritten on September 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip was overall AMAZING!!! Was disappointed in a few of the accommodations however I was still very satisfied with the trip. Our Guide, Richard Moolman, was the BEST!!! He was so knowledgeable about every place we went. He made sure everything was very... Read more
- JenniferWritten on September 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
GREAT TRIP/TOUR! This was my mother’s and my first tour and we absolutely loved it! The driver and guide were very accommodating to my 74 year-old mother who used a walker to get around. Tour guide Richard provided excellent history and info for each... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- ShelleymarchmentWritten on August 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome awesome awesomeReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- DSDaneeWritten on August 28, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Aug 18-24 This tour was amazing. The weather was beautiful. I could not get enough of Paris and Amsterdam! Each location left us wanting more. Switzerland was breathtaking. The top of Europe mountains was a once in a life time moment. The views were... Read more
- peterWritten on August 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
great guide for tourReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- AmandaWritten on August 23, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This is a fast paced whirlwind tour. Be prepared to rise early in the morning. The tour is a good taster of where you may want to return too. We often arrived too late for art galleries to be open, it seems a shame to visit Amsterdam in the evening and miss... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- sangeethaWritten on August 22, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour. Great value for money. Tour guide is excellent xxxReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm travelling with a partner, can we request a double?
The rooms for this tour are based on twin share, however, we are more than happy to request a double room from the tour operator, subject to availability!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Paragliding. Price: EUR 155
White-Water River Rafting. Price: EUR 108
Train to Jungfraujoch. Price: EUR 175
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I'm a Londoner with a passion for history, travel, people and the good times. I truly believe that open..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "I am a language teacher that does not enjoy the stuffiness of a classroom, so I venture out on the road..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- SundaySep 29, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$167$1,495-11%USD $1,328
- SundayOct 6, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to London5 seats left$167$1,495-11%USD $1,328
- SundayOct 20, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to London7 seats left$167$1,495-11%USD $1,328
- SundayNov 3, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$206$1,495-14%USD $1,289
- SundayNov 17, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$285$1,495-19%USD $1,210
- SundayDec 1, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$422$1,495-28%USD $1,073
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$344$1,495-23%USD $1,151
- SundayDec 29, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to London8 seats left$344$1,495-23%USD $1,151
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from London7 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to London10+ seats left$422$1,495-28%USD $1,073
- SundayMar 1, 2020from London7 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to London10+ seats left$422$1,495-28%USD $1,073
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 1 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 314 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,000 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 114 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Taster - 7 Days