Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 960
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Indulge in an unique ice wine from Rhine Valley
- Get your camera ready for stunning views of Swiss Alps
- Take a stroll along the streets of charming Brugges
- Sample famous Belgian waffles and local beer
- Rather Poor
- SRSrinivasWritten on January 5, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good trip overall. May include more cities sight seeing And also cater for different types of food for international travelers
- HayleyWritten on January 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the 7 day Europe Taster tour. I was able to see a lot of Europe in a small time and our guide was very helpful and knowledgeable.
- MMargaretSeahWritten on December 12, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
An amazing trip with Expat Explorer! Steve is an awesome tour leader who gave detailed historical information. A very enjoyable and pleasant trip although it was only 7 days. Will definitely book tour again with Expat Explorer!
- LWLeightonWritten on December 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Would’ve liked to have stayed in some places a little longer but overall it was a great itinerary. I was surprised that the bus time was much more enjoyable than I was anticipating. Our guide and driver were awesome! Would have been nice to have a... Read more
- PritpalWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really good. Economical and more fun.
- MCMarilouWritten on October 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time.
- MSMameWritten on October 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the seven day tour... We had the option to go with itinerary or relax. But I went with the itinerary I wanted to see the sights which were delightful. Our tour leader Shabby was the absolute best she was engaging punctual and kept us... Read more
- BrittanyWritten on September 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was my first trip to Europe, and I was by myself. Kerry, our guide, introduced me to other solo travelers which was nice, though I ended up hanging out with lots of other people too. It was a great way to see a lot in a little time. Kerry provided us... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 23, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
- EMEdwardWritten on September 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on our Expat Explore Europe Taster. It is a whirlwind of coach travel and sightseeing. Was very happy to have such a varied itinerary with only 7 days. Kerry was a fantastic guide and kept us fully informed of the daily activities.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
- Day 6: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 7: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm travelling with a partner, can we request a double?
The rooms for this tour are based on twin share, however, we are more than happy to request a double room from the tour operator, subject to availability!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Paragliding. Price: EUR 155
White-Water River Rafting. Price: EUR 108
Train to Jungfraujoch. Price: EUR 175
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Venice Water Taxi. Price: EUR 20
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to London6 seats left$223$1,495-15%USD $1,272
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to London0 seats left$60USD $1,435
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to London7 seats left$223$1,495-15%USD $1,272
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$261$1,495-17%USD $1,234
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London0 seats left$60USD $1,435
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$396$1,495-26%USD $1,099
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to London0 seats left$60USD $1,435
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$261$1,495-17%USD $1,234
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London0 seats left$60USD $1,435
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$309$1,495-21%USD $1,186
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $960 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $960 for Europe Taster - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 685 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $960 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 98 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Taster - 7 Days