Wonders of the Pharaohs
- Tour Operator:
- Timeless Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Marvel at 4500-year-old Egyptian structures
- Discover King Tut’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings
- Snorkel, swim and unwind at the Red Sea resort
- Sail along the majestic Nile on a 5-star luxury cruise
- Hunt for treasures at Cairo's famous Bazaar
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Airport pick up to hotel in Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo, Giza
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Nile Cruise, Kom Ombo
- Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Cairo
- Day 9: Cairo - Pharaonic Village
- Day 10: Cairo airport transfer
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- GYGrace· March 28th, 2020Unfortunately our trip was cut short due to the government border closures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The tour company's response to this varied, our tour guide was reasonably helpful, other guides less so, however the quickest response was... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- ACAudrey· March 24th, 2020It was an overall fine experience. We were unlucky to have gone when Egypt was closing their borders. I felt during this time we were not supported as well as we could’ve been. We were charged extra to make international calls, wifi cost extra and I... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- MYMark· January 5th, 2020The company did all they could to ensure everyone on the tour was taken care of from the time they picked us up from the airport until we were dropped off. We saw all the major sites and and had enough time at the sites to look around and take... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- ASAparna· December 31st, 2019Tour was excellent, very well planned. Visited some of the best places in EgyptTrip date: December 2019
- XCXiaoying· December 10th, 2019The trip was very niceTrip date: November 2019
- HHeidi· October 16th, 2019Excellent trip,. Made extra special by the extra effort of our guide Medhat, who never tired of my many question.Trip date: October 2019
- BMBrighton· September 27th, 2019Just got back from the tour, it was amazing and much more than I expected. I managed to meet some truly wonderful people and made friends. Kero the tour guide was excellent. The tour is very loaded with a lot to see in a short period of time which means... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MMMary· August 3rd, 2019The tour was amazing! It was well organized and we got to see all the places I wanted to see of Ancient Egypt! On the trip we always had a guard with us which made us feel very safe. Medhat was super informative and kind! By the end of the trip, we all... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- LJLynette· May 16th, 2019This was a faced paced on the go tour, not for those who want lots of free time to lay about. Early starts and some late finishes but ... it was truly well organised, well supported, covered all the must see sights plus more. Did get some free time... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- Vicki· May 3rd, 2019Everything about the tour exceeded my expectations! Saw so much but still had enough down time and optional things to make it a relaxing adventure. Plenty of fun to go along with it. Highly recommended!Trip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -30%Wednesday17 Mar, 2021EnglishFriday26 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 Mar, 2021EnglishMonday29 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday24 Mar, 2021EnglishFriday2 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 Mar, 2021EnglishMonday5 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday31 Mar, 2021EnglishFriday9 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday12 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday16 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday19 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Apr, 2021EnglishFriday23 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
- -30%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday26 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,531$1,071Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm a single traveller; will I be charged a single supplement?
- Do your tours include international airfare?
- Are airport transfers included and how do I arrange it?
- What vaccinations are recommended for your tours?
- Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
- Is travel insurance compulsory?
- Can I book extra nights of hotel accommodation before or after my tour?
- Is tipping included and if not, how much should I budget?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Egypt
- Egypt Travel Guide
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Egypt from Cairo
- Egypt In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 10 days Egypt
- Operators in Africa
- Nile Valley
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Nile Valley tours
- Egypt tours
- Africa tours
- Nile Valley