Wonders of the Pharaohs
- Our saving
- US $ 818
- +5 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Marvel at 4500-year-old Egyptian structures
- Discover King Tut’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings
- Snorkel, swim and unwind at the Red Sea resort
- Sail along the majestic Nile on a 5-star luxury cruise
- Hunt for treasures at Cairo's famous Bazaar
- Age range
- 12 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, River Cruise, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Timeless Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Nile Cruise, Kom-Ombo
- Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Red Sea Hurghada
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Back to Cairo
- Day 9: Cairo - Pharaonic Village
- Day 10: Cairo airport transfer
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMMaryWritten on August 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing! It was well organized and we got to see all the places I wanted to see of Ancient Egypt! On the trip we always had a guard with us which made us feel very safe. Medhat was super informative and kind! By the end of the trip, we all felt... Read more
- LJLynetteWritten on May 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a faced paced on the go tour, not for those who want lots of free time to lay about. Early starts and some late finishes but ... it was truly well organised, well supported, covered all the must see sights plus more. Did get some free time here... Read more
- VickiWritten on May 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything about the tour exceeded my expectations! Saw so much but still had enough down time and optional things to make it a relaxing adventure. Plenty of fun to go along with it. Highly recommended!
- AWAthulaWritten on April 5, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall tour was good but pulling me and my wife from the original group and putting into another group and a bus in Aswan was humiliating, then we were given a makeshift cabin in the cruise ship at the water level, musty damp,horrible dirty carpets,... Read more
- STSueAnnWritten on March 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was very fast-paced, with early mornings (often 3 a.m.), which necessitated box breakfasts (which were awful, so bring your own snacks). But we saw everything, thanks to our very informative, nice guide, Miriam. However, I wish she had spent more time... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour involved so many great experiences. We explored the best of Egypt while feeling very safe, comfortable and informed. The tours were well planned and impeccably planned. The accommodations were just ok. The Nile cruise boat was quite rustic and... Read more
- MLMarianaWritten on February 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was generally a successful but exhausting excursion due to very early awakening (3-5am). I think the night transport with the train on long distances is better than the plane, which involves a night without sleep. Packed meals replacing breakfast or... Read more
- CyndyWritten on January 25, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall it was good. I wish we did not have to end each place we visited in a market! The vendor's are rude and relentless. They ruin the time in Egypt, can't there be a way to make them understand we don't want to be treated that way? There is too much... Read more
- AAnthonyWritten on January 20, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary and management of the tour were good, although the group was large. At times we were unable to hear the information provided by the guide. The accommodation on the cruise was below average as the cabin was small, damp, dated, stuffy and... Read more
- EvaWritten on January 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Original itenerary was excellent, but really our ship left Aswan just at 4:30 pm, and as result we saw some temples in darkness and to be awake at 5:00 am it was really upsetting
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a single traveller; will I be charged a single supplement?
Generally, the tour accommodation is based on a twin-share basis and if you are travelling on your own, you will share a room with another Timeless Tours traveller of the same gender. However, some of the tours have a compulsory single supplement as it is not possible to share a room with another solo traveller. To find out more information please contact our team of Travel Experts.
Do your tours include international airfare?
Travellers arrive from all over the world to begin the tours so it is not possible to include international airfare. You will need to make your own arrangements to get to the meeting destination for the first day of your Timeless Tour.
Are airport transfers included and how do I arrange it?
Most of the Timeless tours include airport transfers. If stated on the itinerary that an arrival transfer is included, you will be picked up from the airport by a representative holding a Timeless Tours sign at the airport on the first day of your tour, at any time you wish. To organise an airport transfer please contact our team of Travel Experts.
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
- Egypt Tours - travel back in time
- Discover the Best of Egypt with Timeless Tours
Guides who have led this tour
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around Good/Positive energy. Connect with people. Learn new things...."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Wonders of the Pharaohs
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Cairo7 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$306$1,125-27%USD $818
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 November 2019, a minimum payment of 15% is required to confirm your booking with Timeless Tours . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Timeless Tours . Please familiarise yourself with the Timeless Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 138 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $818 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,060 tours in Africa
- covered by 545 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wonders of the Pharaohs via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 42 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wonders of the Pharaohs