Europe Explorer - 18 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Andorra La Vella
- Pont du Gard
- Black Forest
- Sankt Goar
- Admire Mona Lisa at the Louvre and see the Eiffel Tower
- Win your fortune in the legendary Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Explore the ancient Rome and visit La Sagrada Familia
- Indulge in Italian gelato, Spanish tapas and Dutch cheese
- Enjoy the Beaujolais and savour ice wine in Rhine Valley
- Jump on a bike and explore the charming Amsterdam
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Amsterdam - Ghent - Paris
- Day 2: Paris: Optional Free Day
- Day 3: Paris - Toulouse
- Day 4: Toulouse - Andorra - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona: Optional Free Day
- Day 6: Barcelona - Pont du Gard - Avignon
- Day 7: Avignon - French Riviera - Nice
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome: Optional Free Day
- Day 11: Siena - Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice - Swiss Alps
- Day 14: Swiss Alps: Optional Free Day
- Day 15: Swiss Alps - Black Forest
- Day 16: Black Forest - Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 17: Amsterdam: Optional Free Day
- Day 18: End of tour in Amsterdam
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JFJayne· October 24th, 2019We saw many different places and experienced some unforgettable things. Expat made it easy and they did everything they could to make our holiday memorable. Hotels could be better with the wifi but jean our driver was amazing very friendly and... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- CJChristine· October 20th, 2019Location and standard of the accomodation , meals included were not good , the places we were taken to shop had inflated prices , guide was so so , often couldn’t see him in a crowd as he was short and wore the expat black T-shirt , needs a flag and... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Allison· October 13th, 2019We loved the tour! We saw so many amazing things and it made our first experience in Europe easy and enjoyable. Pedro, our guide was amazing and we always felt extremely safe with our driver Alex. Both guys were funny and helpful and they definitely... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- CHCheryl-Lynn· October 6th, 2019We are just finishing an 18 day Europe Explorer. Wow! With so much packed into a short time, we were expertly guided and supported by Pedro. His positivity was infectious and his excellent knowledge of Europe helped us make the most of every moment we... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- RMRobin· September 25th, 2019Promised an English speaking guide. We were in a bus with 3 languages: all information provided in 3 languages, English being last and shortest. By the time we heard it- we had tuned out the other 2 long drawn out explanations/ instructions. The guide... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- SDsimon· September 17th, 2019Well organized and good value for moneyTrip date: August 2019
- SFSue· September 7th, 2019Expat exceeded my expectations I’m will be backTrip date: August 2019
- Rose· September 5th, 2019The tour was awesome. Our tour guide Gustavo is very awesome so do with our driver Alex both are excellent . I don't like the seat rotation. Overall is awesome.Trip date: August 2019
- CACheryle· September 5th, 2019Excellent tour! Highly recommended as a glimpse into a wide variety of cities and cultures.Trip date: August 2019
- JSJeanne· September 4th, 2019This was an amazing tour that gave me a sampling of some of the most popular and beautiful European cities. Be ready to walk, be on the go, and learn as you dip your toes into the many cultures of Europe. Many of the add on excursions were worth... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday11 May, 2021EnglishFriday28 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,220
- Tuesday25 May, 2021EnglishFriday11 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,220
- Tuesday1 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday18 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,220
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -4%Tuesday22 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday9 Jul, 2021$3,220$3,105Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -0%Tuesday13 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday30 Jul, 2021$3,220$3,2050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -0%Tuesday3 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday20 Aug, 2021$3,220$3,2050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday24 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday10 Sep, 2021$3,2200% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday14 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021$3,2200% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -0%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday5 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday22 Oct, 2021$3,220$3,2050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -27%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday12 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday29 Apr, 2022$4,100$2,9850% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this tour include accommodation between countries?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Is there a price reduction available for minors?
- Is a triple share option available?
- Do I need a visa?
- What's the average age of travelling guests?
- Is this tour by bus or by train?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar