Europe Explorer - 18 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,645
- Admire Mona Lisa at the Louvre and see the Eiffel Tower
- Win your fortune in the legendary Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Explore the ancient Rome and visit La Sagrada Familia
- Indulge in Italian gelato, Spanish tapas and Dutch cheese
- Enjoy the Beaujolais and savour ice wine in Rhine Valley
- Jump on a bike and explore the charming Amsterdam
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Beaujolais - Avignon
- Day 4: Pont du Gard - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 6: Arles - French Riviera
- Day 7: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome - Free day
- Day 11: Siena - Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice - Swiss Alps
- Day 14: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 15: Black Forest - Rhine Valley
- Day 16: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 17: Amsterdam - Free day
Day 18: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Barcelona - Ibis Meridiana
Address: Heron City, Passeig d'Andreu Nin, 9, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
Avignon - Ibis Budget Avignon
Address: 8 Boulevard Saint-Dominique, 84000 Avignon, France
French Riviera - ibis Styles Nice Aéroport Arenas
Address: 127 Boulevard René Cassin, 06300 Nice, France
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RicardoWritten on August 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Highly recommended! It is worth every dollar.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- JodyWritten on August 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an awesome trip. Great guide and driver.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- ShloMoWritten on July 31, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour went by fast, except being on the bus majority of the time. The bus driver didn't turn on the air, so most of us got sick by the halfway mark and for the rest of the trip. Went to a lot of places, but didn't go inside many of attractions because of... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- ElizabethWritten on July 27, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was good. Great driver and great tour guideReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- AlanWritten on July 24, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Three hotels were very poor the one in Switzerland was a disgrace with unsafe jumble sale furniture in our room and the included dinner I will generously describe as Slop. The optional dinner that cost 25 Euros each was also very poor with one tiny glass of... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- ElizabethWritten on July 21, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The itinerary included stops to the convenience to comply with current laws that applied to coach driver, which included stops to small towns of no interest to most individuals on tour, felt like wasted time. Then on the same token, on the main historic... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- AlbertWritten on July 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was so amazing! We had the opportunity to experience so much as we travelled across Europe. Pedro, our tour guide, made a great trip even more amazing. He and our driver Jean made sure that we had the best experiences possible during our 18 day... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- EveWritten on June 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emma our guide from Expat travel was fantastic, so was our driver Jeane. Fabulous holiday. We were on the go and we saw so much. Our Bus family were also great and so was the weather. We would certainly travel with you aginReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- ANWritten on June 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Aaron and Alexis are both fabulous! We get to see so much in just 18 days. Aaron even took us for walking tour of the city on free days for people not feeling comfortable to go themselves. He constantly gave us information to make sure we were fully aware... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- DanielWritten on June 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great. very good tours for the price. excellent coordination and logistic. Very good driverReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include accommodation between countries?
During this tour, transportation is included between all countries via an air-conditioned coach.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Verona Evening Excursion. Price: EUR 45
Murano, Burano & Venetian lagoon. Price: EUR 45
Venice by night. Price: EUR 30
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour. Price: EUR 35
Tuscan Dinner. Price: EUR 22
Paragliding. Price: EUR 155
Sky-diving. Price: CHF 395
White-Water River Rafting. Price: EUR 108
Train to Jungfraujoch. Price: EUR 175
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Flamenco show and dinner. Price: EUR 75
Catalan tapas dinner. Price: EUR 25
Amsterdam Dungeon. Price: EUR 21
Heineken Experience. Price: EUR 18
Madame Tussauds. Price: EUR 22
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I'm a Londoner with a passion for history, travel, people and the good times. I truly believe that open..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "I am a language teacher that does not enjoy the stuffiness of a classroom, so I venture out on the road..."
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour leader as it encompassed my two..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
Europe Explorer - 18 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from London18 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$320$3,220-10%USD $2,900
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from London18 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to London5 seats left$385$3,220-12%USD $2,835
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from London18 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to London4 seats left$385$3,220-12%USD $2,835
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from London18 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,220Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from London18 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from London18 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London18 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from London18 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from London18 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from London18 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to LondonUSD $3,220
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 29 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 276 km
- Beaune (France)
- 342 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 212 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,645 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 115 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Explorer - 18 Days