Europe Explorer - 18 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,145
- Admire Mona Lisa at the Louvre and see the Eiffel Tower
- Win your fortune in the legendary Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Explore the ancient Rome and visit La Sagrada Familia
- Indulge in Italian gelato, Spanish tapas and Dutch cheese
- Enjoy the Beaujolais and savour ice wine in Rhine Valley
- Jump on a bike and explore the charming Amsterdam
- Rather Poor
- JoyceWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour ever Shabby made each one feel special and gave special attention to every detail. Wayne our driver was the most gracious and done a wonderful job driving the Bus
- JJillianFlandersWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire tour was a dream! Steve was amazing as well as our bus driver Peter!!
- GLGlenWritten on October 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All around good time. Great tour leader and driver. Some included meals could have been better and some hotels could have been better also.
- CRCherrylynWritten on October 16, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing tour. We already knew that the tour is fast pace and so we knew what to expect. The tour leader, Steve, gave a detailed itinerary on our first day and everything that we need to know. He is very knowledgeable in history! We got all the... Read more
- JFJustinWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a really wonderful trip with Expat. Our tour guide Steve was fabulous, and it was great having someone so knowledgable to give tips while traveling. The bus driver Peter was also fantastic. It was so convenient having all of the transportation,... Read more
- JFJillianWritten on October 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic!! Such a dream! Steve was soooooo awesome and Peter the bus driver was amazing!!
- GLGlenWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The perfect introduction to many countries in Europe. Our tour guide Steve did an outstanding job and was very knowledgeable of the places we visited. Our driver Peter was safe,courteous and very helpful.
- AnonymousWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic. Exceeded my expectations.
- JPJenniferWritten on September 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Loved our tour! Steve was a really good tour guide with an amazing historical mind. We went to so many places and saw so many things. Our bus driver Peter was fantastic. The amount of times he loaded and unloaded bags. I loved doing our first Europe tour... Read more
- KCKenWritten on September 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Definitely seen a lot more than what we expected. The tour was fast paced but in return we seen so much in 18 days.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Beaujolais - Avignon
- Day 4: Pont du Gard - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 6: Arles - French Riviera
- Day 7: Monaco - French Riviera
- Day 8: Pisa - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 9: Tuscany - Rome
- Day 10: Rome - Free day
- Day 11: Siena - Venice
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Bellinzona - Swiss Alps
- Day 14: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 15: Black Forest - Rhine Valley
- Day 16: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 17: Amsterdam - Free day
Day 18: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Barcelona - Ibis Meridiana
Address: Heron City, Passeig d'Andreu Nin, 9, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
Avignon - Ibis Budget Avignon
Address: 8 Boulevard Saint-Dominique, 84000 Avignon, France
French Riviera - ibis Styles Nice Aéroport Arenas
Address: 127 Boulevard René Cassin, 06300 Nice, France
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include accommodation between countries?
During this tour, transportation is included between all countries via an air-conditioned coach.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Venice Gondola Ride. Price: EUR 20
Verona Evening Excursion. Price: EUR 45
Murano, Burano & Venetian lagoon. Price: EUR 45
Venice by night. Price: EUR 30
Vatican City guided tour. Price: EUR 50
Colosseum & Roman Forum Guided Tour. Price: EUR 35
Tuscan Dinner. Price: EUR 22
Paragliding. Price: EUR 155
Sky-diving. Price: CHF 395
White-Water River Rafting. Price: EUR 108
Train to Jungfraujoch. Price: EUR 175
Swiss Dinner. Price: EUR 25
Flamenco show and dinner. Price: EUR 75
Catalan tapas dinner. Price: EUR 25
Amsterdam Dungeon. Price: EUR 21
Heineken Experience. Price: EUR 18
Madame Tussauds. Price: EUR 22
Montparnasse Observation Deck. Price: EUR 15
Cabaret Show. Price: EUR 70-90
River Seine Cruise. Price: EUR 12
Paris + Tour. Price: EUR 50
An Evening in Montmartre. Price: EUR 40
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Europe Explorer - 18 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London18 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,220Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London18 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to London8 seats left$290$3,220-9%USD $2,930
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London18 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$490$3,220-15%USD $2,730
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London18 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$490$3,220-15%USD $2,730
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London18 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London18 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London18 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$650$3,220-20%USD $2,570
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London18 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$705$3,220-22%USD $2,515
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London18 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$575$3,220-18%USD $2,645
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from London18 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$705$3,220-22%USD $2,515
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $2,145 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2145 for Europe Explorer - 18 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 276 km
- Beaune (France)
- 342 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 212 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,145 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 113 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Explorer - 18 Days