Madrid to Marrakech
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Watch a traditional Fado performance
- Visit the medieval citadel in central Lisbon
- Stroll the golden beaches of the Algarve
- Enjoy Marrakech’s lively colors and aromas
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Salamanca
- Day 3: Coimbra
- Day 4: Coimbra
- Day 5: Lisbon
- Day 6: Lisbon
- Day 7: The Algarve / Olhao
- Day 8: The Algarve / Olhao
- Day 9: Seville / Tarifa
- Day 10: Chefchaouen
- Day 11: Chefchaouen
- Day 12: Fes
- Day 13: Fes
- Day 14: Marrakech
- Day 15: Marrakech
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ARachelle L· September 18th, 2019This was my first time travelling with a group and it was such a great experience, I enjoyed that the accommodations and transportation were taken care of and I could focus on just exploring. The tour leader, Juan, was incredibly personable and made the... Show moreTrip date: March 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALisa K· September 18th, 2019I had a great travel experience. It was local, avoided “touristy” places, & the hotels seemed centralized to main locations & major transportation venues. Tour guide, Juan Sanchez, was very informed & knowledgable.Trip date: March 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKathy B· September 18th, 2019I enjoy the small group tour experience, the safety and security it offers, the knowledge I receive from the tour guide (in this case Nestor Pina) as well as time on our ownTrip date: February 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKatherine C· September 18th, 2019Vera in particular was excellent, she was very attentive to the group, she was professional, knowledgeable and approachable.Vera also took some great group photos and the photo she provided at the end to each person in the group was a great touch. My... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJeannie A· September 18th, 2019Vera Soares was an excellent tour guide! She has a lovely personality, very knowledgeable and s pleasure to travel with!Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ADavid R· September 18th, 2019Your Moroccan carefully selected 'shopping experiences' was a real turn off, this area of the trip needs immediate review.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- GSGeraldine· June 22nd, 2019I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Ana our tour leader was sensational... professional, provided excellent information and was so entertaining. Other tour guides involved in our tour were also excellent. If there was a problem all of them immediately went... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- RYRobyn· September 14th, 2018The entire tour was a disappointment after hearing multiple raving reviews about Intrepid as a tour company. This was my first and likely last Intrepid tour. Firstly the itinerary is shockingly bad for someone's first time to Spain, Portugal and... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- RRobbie· April 22nd, 20165th trip with Intrepid and didn't disappoint. Amazing leader - Jamie, superb accommodation (Accommodation highlight in Chefchaouan). Great Itinerary really getting some good time in Spain, Portugal and Morocco.Trip date: October 2015
- Julia· May 4th, 2014Excellent holiday, great team of peopleTrip date: April 2014
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021$3,0150% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021$2,9900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday30 Oct, 2021$2,9100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021$2,9100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021$2,9100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday19 Mar, 2022$2,9300% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Apr, 2022$2,9300% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday9 Apr, 2022$3,0500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday16 Apr, 2022$3,0500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday23 Apr, 2022$3,1600% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum age to join this tour?
- Do I need a visa?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation before or after the tour?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the hotels like?
- What is the maximum group size for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar