Madrid to Marrakech
- Our saving
- US $ 2,682
- Watch a traditional Fado performance
- Visit the medieval citadel in central Lisbon
- Stroll the golden beaches of the Algarve
- Enjoy Marrakech’s lively colors and aromas
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Salamanca
- Day 3: Coimbra
- Day 4: Coimbra
- Day 5: Lisbon
- Day 6: Lisbon
- Day 7: The Algarve
- Day 8: The Algarve
- Day 9: Tarifa
- Day 10: Chefchaouen
- Day 11: Chefchaouen
- Day 12: Fes
- Day 13: Fes
- Day 14: Marrakech
- Day 15: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDavid RWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Your Moroccan carefully selected 'shopping experiences' was a real turn off, this area of the trip needs immediate review.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- JJeannie AWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vera Soares was an excellent tour guide! She has a lovely personality, very knowledgeable and s pleasure to travel with!Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKatherine CWritten on September 18, 20194.8 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vera in particular was excellent, she was very attentive to the group, she was professional, knowledgeable and approachable.Vera also took some great group photos and the photo she provided at the end to each person in the group was a great touch. My only... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKathy BWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoy the small group tour experience, the safety and security it offers, the knowledge I receive from the tour guide (in this case Nestor Pina) as well as time on our ownReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLisa KWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great travel experience. It was local, avoided “touristy” places, & the hotels seemed centralized to main locations & major transportation venues. Tour guide, Juan Sanchez, was very informed & knowledgable.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- RRachelle LWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first time travelling with a group and it was such a great experience, I enjoyed that the accommodations and transportation were taken care of and I could focus on just exploring. The tour leader, Juan, was incredibly personable and made the... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- RYRobynWritten on September 14, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The entire tour was a disappointment after hearing multiple raving reviews about Intrepid as a tour company. This was my first and likely last Intrepid tour. Firstly the itinerary is shockingly bad for someone's first time to Spain, Portugal and Morocco.... Read more
- RRobbieWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
5th trip with Intrepid and didn't disappoint. Amazing leader - Jamie, superb accommodation (Accommodation highlight in Chefchaouan). Great Itinerary really getting some good time in Spain, Portugal and Morocco.
- JuliaWritten on May 4, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent holiday, great team of people
- AnonymousWritten on December 29, 20104.0 - Good
The Intrepid concept is brilliant, although appears to attract an older crowd than I thought. The laid back feel with a knowledgable guide to take the stress out of getting from one place to another plus the fun of a group experience was great!Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the minimum age to join this tour?
The minimum age for passengers on this tour is 15 years old (if travelling with a guardian), unfortunately, children under this age are unable to join the tour due to the activities and nature of the tour.
Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date and due to this Intrepid do not provide a hotel list, however, you will enjoy in staying in a mixture of hotels, pensions and guesthouses for a true Moroccan experience.
- Discover Morocco
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
- Discover the Hidden Gems of Lisbon with Intrepid Travel
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
Madrid to Marrakech
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats left$88USD $2,852
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$90USD $2,905Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Marrakesh0 seats left$90USD $2,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to Marrakesh7 seats left$83USD $2,682
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Marrakesh5 seats left$85USD $2,760
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Marrakesh9 seats left$83USD $2,682
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Marrakesh5 seats left$85USD $2,735
- ThursdayMar 26, 2020from Madrid15 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to Marrakesh7 seats left$85USD $2,735
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Marrakesh5 seats left$85USD $2,760
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Madrid15 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Marrakesh7 seats left$88USD $2,842
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Marrakesh is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 176 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 247 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 177 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 348 km
- Jerez (Spain)
- 186 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 387 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,682 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Madrid to Marrakech
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers