Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 46:50:05
- Our saving
- US $ 2,860
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore Lima’s historical center
- Watch for wildlife at Ballestas Islands
- Visit Puno, the folklore capital of Peru
- Relax in hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- ACAndreaWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentMajestic Peru is an exhausitve trip in all sense of the word. You get a good picture of Peru (except the jungle) with a well balanced itinerary. Our escort, Raul Delgado was wonderful (except he walks too fast sometimes), helping us find interesting and fun dining places. The long drives were good for napping or just seeing the countryside with plenty of stops! Budget about 100 sols/day for dining out. When I got really sick from food poisoning (food on the train to Machu Picchu) and ended us hospitalized, Intrepid Travel and Raul were very helpful. Raul even brought a pizza to the hospital so my spouse could eat!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Andrea, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted that you enjoyed your time in Peru - sounds like you got to see and do quite a lot! We'll pass along your feedback to our global team (and Raul), who will be very happy to hear that you and your spouse were well taken care of. And we hope you recovered quickly enough that you still had time to enjoy all the delicious Peruvian food! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- CDCAROLEWritten on November 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome - fantastic tour, our guide was superb very thorough and went out of his way to organise and arrange optional extras as well as recommending places or activities for us to do in our spare time. We had a great variety of transport throughout Peru from local buses, trains to our own coach which was nice as the drivers were accommodating in stopping when requested to take photos etc.Show detailed ratings
- AAmiWritten on September 30, 20134.5 - ExcellentThis was the best tour my husband and I have been on so far. We made 2 life long friends who we see on a regular basis and plan to travel with in the future. We scored a BOGO deal so the value for the money was incredible. This was an amazing tour. The tour guide Sebastian Echegaray was INCREDIBLE! He was so intelligent and knew so much about the places we were in. He was much more than just a facilitator. He had a lot of background and knew a lot of history.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on February 18, 20115.0 - ExcellentA memorable experience.
- AAnonymousWritten on February 16, 20115.0 - ExcellentA truly amazing journey from the bustling steamy metropolis of Lima, along dry bleak desert skirted by either ocean or mountains through the dizzying mountains and valleys into the dazzling cities of the high Andes.
- AAnonymousWritten on February 14, 20115.0 - ExcellentGreat trip! Well organized. Cris was very helpful.
- AAnonymousWritten on February 14, 20115.0 - ExcellentGreat trip, well-organised and it meant that I could really experience Peru in a timeframe that suited me.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 29, 20115.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip. Peru was like nowhere else I\'ve experienced before.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 22, 20114.0 - GoodGreat trip. Very well organised.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 20, 20114.0 - GoodA very good trip and well organised. The contrasts in scenery were amazing, the locals very friendly and there was a good variety of tasty Peruvian food!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lima
- Day 2: Paracas
- Day 3: Nazca
- Day 4: Arequipa
- Day 5: Arequipa
- Day 6: Puno/Lake Titicaca
- Day 7: Lake Titicaca / Puno
- Day 8: Cusco
- Day 9: Cusco
- Day 10: Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo
- Day 11: Aguas Calientes
- Day 12: Machu Picchu/Cusco
- Day 13: Cusco
- Day 14: Lima
- Day 15: Lima
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Peru
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am unable to eat beef and lamb, will there be enough food options for me?
If you book this trip I can let Intrepid know that you do not eat beef and lamb; this is not a problem.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to LimaOnly 2 seats left$147USD $3,533
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Lima0 seats left$140USD $3,370Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Lima4 seats left$468$3,440-14%USD $2,972
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Lima6 seats left$459$3,375-14%USD $2,916
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Lima10+ seats left$450$3,310-14%USD $2,860
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Lima15 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Lima9 seats left$450$3,310-14%USD $2,860
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Lima15 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Lima8 seats left$143USD $3,437
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Lima15 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$469$3,445-14%USD $2,977
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Lima15 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$469$3,445-14%USD $2,977
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Lima15 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Lima10+ seats left$138USD $3,307
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $2,860 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2860 for Majestic Peru, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,156 km.
- Lima (Peru)
- 207 km
- Pisco (Peru)
- 21 km
- Reserva Nacional Islas Ballestas (Peru)
- 199 km
- Nazca (Peru)
- 130 km
- Puerto Inca (Peru)
- 303 km
- Arequipa (Peru)
- 172 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 63 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 331 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,860 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,732 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Majestic Peru
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers