- US $ 2,450
- Walk around historic Gastown
- Canoe on Clearwater Lake
- Hike the trails in Jasper National Park
- Enjoy thrilling whitewater rafting
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MJMichaelWritten on October 11, 20171.0 - BadThe trip was poorly run. The guide was bad tempered and rude and clearly didn't want to be there. Failure to stop at stop signs was a continuing bad habit.Show detailed ratings
- JulieWritten on August 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentI would definitely recommend this trip. The scenery was amazing, the most beautiful places were on the itinerary. Our guide Duffy was brilliant he definitely helped make the trip so special.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Julie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re delighted that you had a great time exploring Canada with us, and we’ll pass your feedback along to Duffy who I’m sure will be very happy to hear that he made your trip extra special. :) We hope to see you another trip with us again soon! Kind regards
- BridgetWritten on August 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat guide, literally awesome destinations. Good camp sites (though hot water and WiFi hard to come by) Only downside was that covering such huge distances and team chores meant little free time to enjoy quiet enjoyment of the scenery and wildlife, and little free time in the evenings Would thoroughly recommend this tripShow detailed ratings
- PMPamelaWritten on July 11, 20173.0 - AverageLovely to have the decisions taken out of my hands. Saw a lot more than if I'd done it under my own steam.Show detailed ratings
- VAVickyWritten on November 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe two weeks that I spent with Jacob on our camping tour of the Canadian Rockies was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- RogerWritten on July 8, 2015Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
- AAnonymousWritten on November 6, 20105.0 - Excellentthe canadian rockies tour was awesome. .
- AAnonymousWritten on September 28, 20104.0 - GoodOk
- AAnonymousWritten on September 21, 20104.0 - Goodall correct!
- AAnonymousWritten on September 15, 20104.0 - GoodThe trip was exactly what I expected. And I expected a lot!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Whistler
- Day 3: Whistler
- Day 4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 5: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 6: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 7: Jasper National Park
- Day 8: Jasper National Park
- Day 9: Banff National Park
- Day 10: Banff National Park
- Day 12: Yoho National Park/Golden
- Day 13: Yoho National Park/Golden
- Day 14: Glacier National Park/Kamloops
- Day 15: Vancouver
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What is the Physical rating for this tour?
Many of the North American national parks that we visit have hiking opportunities where walks up to 4 hours can be an option for you.
- October 1, 2016
Does this tour have a strict age limit?
Generally the tour operator Intrepid is not strictly age limited.
- August 1, 2016
Is this tour suitable for travelers aged 50 and above?
Yes, this is a wonderful tour, suited for people up to 70 years old.
Guides who have led this tour
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJun 2, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,4509 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from VancouverWednesdayJun 6, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,45010+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJun 9, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,45010+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJun 16, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,45010+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJun 23, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,45010+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJun 30, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,45010+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJul 7, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,45010+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from VancouverWednesdayJul 11, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,55010+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJul 14, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,5509 spaces left
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from VancouverSaturdayJul 21, 2018in VancouverPriceUSD $2,55010+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2017 the full payment of $2,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2450 for Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 196 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 38 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 32 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 42 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 204 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,254 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 50 travellers have already met
before they left for Canadian Rockies tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers