- Our saving
- US $ 2,031
- Walk around historic Gastown
- Canoe on Clearwater Lake
- Hike the trails in Jasper National Park
- Enjoy thrilling whitewater rafting
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LLiamWritten on March 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing scenery and great group of people to travel with.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Liam, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, glad to hear that you had a great time in Canada! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- SandyWritten on March 21, 20184.0 - GoodFantastic itinerary and a great 2 weeks in the Canadian Rockies. The trip covers all of the 'must see' destinations but the real highlights were the places we wouldn't of found ourselves including an amazing hike at Mt Robson (with a very cold swim in the glacial lake at the top!) and the overnight canoe trip in Wells Grey NP which was a highlight for the entire group. If you enjoy camping, pitching in to prepare meals and the great outdoors then I highly recommend this trip to see the Rockies!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Sandy, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, sounds like you had a wonderful time exploring the Rockies. Glad we were able to show you a few little hidden gems along the way that you might not have found yourself! We hope to see you on another trip with us soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- MJMichaelWritten on October 11, 20171.0 - BadThe trip was poorly run. The guide was bad tempered and rude and clearly didn't want to be there. Failure to stop at stop signs was a continuing bad habit.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that you were unsatisfied with your guide, and we would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid
- JulieWritten on August 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentI would definitely recommend this trip. The scenery was amazing, the most beautiful places were on the itinerary. Our guide Duffy was brilliant he definitely helped make the trip so special.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Julie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re delighted that you had a great time exploring Canada with us, and we’ll pass your feedback along to Duffy who I’m sure will be very happy to hear that he made your trip extra special. :) We hope to see you another trip with us again soon! Kind regards
- BridgetWritten on August 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat guide, literally awesome destinations. Good camp sites (though hot water and WiFi hard to come by) Only downside was that covering such huge distances and team chores meant little free time to enjoy quiet enjoyment of the scenery and wildlife, and little free time in the evenings Would thoroughly recommend this tripShow detailed ratings
- PMPamelaWritten on July 11, 20173.0 - AverageLovely to have the decisions taken out of my hands. Saw a lot more than if I'd done it under my own steam.Show detailed ratings
- VAVickyWritten on November 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe two weeks that I spent with Jacob on our camping tour of the Canadian Rockies was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- RogerWritten on July 8, 2015Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
- AAnonymousWritten on November 6, 20105.0 - Excellentthe canadian rockies tour was awesome. .
- AAnonymousWritten on September 28, 20104.0 - GoodOk
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Whistler
- Day 3: Whistler
- Day 4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 5: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 6: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 7: Jasper National Park
- Day 8: Jasper National Park
- Day 9: Banff National Park
- Day 10: Banff National Park
- Day 12: Yoho National Park/Golden
- Day 13: Yoho National Park/Golden
- Day 14: Glacier National Park/Kamloops
- Day 15: Vancouver
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is, unfortunately not available for this tour as a private room cannot be guaranteed. However, if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same gender at no additional cost.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour, you'll make the journey back to Vancouver, where the arrival time should be around 3 pm at Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport depending on traffic. If you decide to fly out this day please don't book a flight before 8 pm, as this will give you enough time to catch a shuttle from the hotel to the airport and be there two hours before departure.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport with a Welcome Meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 of the tour.
For selected departures, the joining point will be Accent Inn Vancouver Airport instead of Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport, however, this will be confirmed at time of booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$108USD $2,597
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to VancouverOnly 1 seat left$107USD $2,568
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to VancouverOnly 1 seat left$614$2,645-23%USD $2,031
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to VancouverOnly 3 seats left$109USD $2,616
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Vancouver7 seats left$614$2,645-23%USD $2,031
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$111USD $2,664
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Vancouver9 seats left$614$2,645-23%USD $2,031
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Vancouver7 seats left$614$2,645-23%USD $2,031
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$110USD $2,640
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Vancouver15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$103USD $2,467Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $2,031 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2031 for Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 32 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 42 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 204 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,031 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,756 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Joining point
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers