- US $ 2,780
- +9 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Walk around historic Gastown
- Canoe on Clearwater Lake
- Hike the trails in Jasper National Park
- Enjoy thrilling whitewater rafting
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Whistler
- Day 3: Whistler
- Day 4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 5: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 6: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 7: Jasper National Park
- Day 8: Jasper National Park/Maligne Lake
- Day 9: Banff National Park
- Day 10: Lake Louise/Banff National Park
- Day 12: Yoho National Park/Golden
- Day 14: Glacier National Park/Kamloops
- Day 15: Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AnaWritten on June 30, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very nice trip in the Canadian Rockies!! The itinerary was perfect!! The places seen are beautiful. It was an amazing experienceReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- NuriaWritten on August 1, 2018
- LLiamWritten on March 22, 20185.0 - Excellent
Amazing scenery and great group of people to travel with.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Liam, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, glad to hear that you had a great time in Canada! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- SandyWritten on March 21, 20184.0 - Good
Fantastic itinerary and a great 2 weeks in the Canadian Rockies. The trip covers all of the 'must see' destinations but the real highlights were the places we wouldn't of found ourselves including an amazing hike at Mt Robson (with a very cold swim in the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Sandy, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, sounds like you had a wonderful time exploring the Rockies. Glad we were able to show you a few little hidden gems along the way that you might not have found yourself! We hope to see you on another trip with us soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- MJMichaelWritten on October 11, 20171.0 - Bad
The trip was poorly run. The guide was bad tempered and rude and clearly didn't want to be there. Failure to stop at stop signs was a continuing bad habit.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were disappointed to read that you were unsatisfied with your guide, and we would love an opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid
- JulieWritten on August 23, 20174.5 - Excellent
I would definitely recommend this trip. The scenery was amazing, the most beautiful places were on the itinerary. Our guide Duffy was brilliant he definitely helped make the trip so special.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Julie, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re delighted that you had a great time exploring Canada with us, and we’ll pass your feedback along to Duffy who I’m sure will be very happy to hear that he made your trip extra special. :) We hope to see you another trip with us again soon! Kind regards
- BridgetWritten on August 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great guide, literally awesome destinations. Good camp sites (though hot water and WiFi hard to come by) Only downside was that covering such huge distances and team chores meant little free time to enjoy quiet enjoyment of the scenery and wildlife, and... Read more
- PMPamelaWritten on July 11, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Lovely to have the decisions taken out of my hands. Saw a lot more than if I'd done it under my own steam.
- VAVickyWritten on November 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The two weeks that I spent with Jacob on our camping tour of the Canadian Rockies was amazing.
- RogerWritten on July 8, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is, unfortunately not available for this tour as a private room cannot be guaranteed. However, if you are a solo traveller you will be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same gender at no additional cost.
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour, you'll make the journey back to Vancouver, where the arrival time should be around 3 pm at Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport depending on traffic. If you decide to fly out this day please don't book a flight before 8 pm, as this will give you enough time to catch a shuttle from the hotel to the airport and be there two hours before departure.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport with a Welcome Meeting at 6 pm on Day 1 of the tour.
For selected departures, the joining point will be Accent Inn Vancouver Airport instead of Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport, however, this will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Main Page Video
Guides who have led this tour
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,780
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,780
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,780
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Vancouver9 seats leftUSD $2,780
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,780
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysThursdayJul 2, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,780
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,890
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,890
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,890
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats leftUSD $2,890
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 November 2019, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 40 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 170 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 32 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 42 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 204 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,780 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,061 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers