- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Jasper National Park
- Banff National Park
- Yoho National Park
- Glacier National Park of Canada
- Walk around historic Gastown
- Canoe on Clearwater Lake
- Hike the trails in Jasper National Park
- Enjoy thrilling whitewater rafting
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Whistler
- Day 3: Whistler
- Day 4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 5: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 6: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 7: Jasper National Park
- Day 8: Jasper National Park/Maligne Lake
- Day 9: Banff National Park
- Day 10-11: Lake Louise/Banff National Park
- Day 12-13: Yoho National Park/Golden
- Day 14: Glacier National Park/Kamloops
- Day 15: Vancouver
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Narelle· September 20th, 2019The tour was absolutely amazing. Took me well out of my comfort zone with camping but I loved it all the Andrew was awesome. He was so knowledgeable and went out of his way to make sure we gained the utmost out of our tour. He knew so many little places... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- AClaire E· September 18th, 2019Really well organised and you do lots of awesome thingsTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AFiona B· September 18th, 2019Enjoyable and always feel looked afterTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ARenae M· September 18th, 2019Great itinerary showcasing British Columbia and the RockiesTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AElla W· September 18th, 2019Jen was super accomodating and resourceful. She had a great nature and always looked after her passangers.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AEmma M· September 18th, 2019Amazing trip, went to some incredible spots that I never would have gone to on my own. Our tour guide, Dustin was super knowledgeable and good fun which made the trip even better!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AEdward S· September 18th, 2019Good mix of activities on offer: canoeing, hiking, mountain biking, swimming in lakes, hot springs, ziplining, watching wildlife, stargazing, scenery-gazing. In addition, it was well timed: I've been on long overland Intrepid trips previously. This one... Show moreTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DMDawn· September 4th, 2019This camping trip was woncerful. Luckily the weather was good as that would impact the trip significantly.Trip date: August 2019
- ACAna· June 30th, 2019Very nice trip in the Canadian Rockies!! The itinerary was perfect!! The places seen are beautiful. It was an amazing experienceTrip date: June 2019
- LLiam· March 22nd, 2018Amazing scenery and great group of people to travel with.Intrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Liam, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, glad to hear that you had a great time in Canada! Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon. Kind regards, IntrepidTrip date: July 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021$3,1350% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday29 Aug, 2021$3,015$2,8640% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday12 Sep, 2021$3,015$2,8640% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021$3,075$2,9210% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021$3,015$2,8640% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- What is the Physical rating for this tour?
- What is the age range?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Canada
- Canada Travel Guide
- 8 Best Stargazing Tours & Trips 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Canada from Vancouver
- Canada Adventure
- Small group tour
- 15 days Canada
- Operators in North America
- West Coast Canada
- Adventure tours
- Canadian Rockies tours
- Canada tours
- North America tours
- Canadian Rockies
- West Coast Canada