- Our saving
- US $ 1,909
- +8 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Discover the San Pedro market
- Explore the Sacred Valley
- See the legendary Machu Picchu
- Visit Lake Titicaca
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lima
- Day 2: Cusco
- Day 3: Aguas Calientes
- Day 4: Machu Picchu / Cusco
- Day 5: Cusco
- Day 6: Puno
- Day 7: Lake Titicaca (Homestay)
- Day 8: Lima
- Day 9: Lima
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCharilaos SWritten on September 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
for the tourist guideReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- JJoann JWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
No CommentReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLindsay BWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Cris was beyond amazing. Very knowledgeable and passionate about her country.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- LLisa HWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Intrepid continues to be a great company with great tours and experiences.I have had nothing but good experiences travelling with Intrepid.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- CCarrie TWritten on September 18, 20194.2 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Intrepid is for travellers like us family midrange budget. Lucky if you go on a tour group with similar demographics.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- GGabriel TWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Peru is amazing and the tour guide, Leo Reyes, was excellent.Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- DDebbie EWritten on September 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love intrepid - just my style....Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- KKyoko KWritten on September 18, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Given an introduction of cities and insight of historical background and main attractions by the team leader, I gained knowledge of places and had will to explore further. Travelling together with people from different background also gave opportunities to... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
- EBedwardWritten on March 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great and the 1 star for « overall » is a mistake I can’t eradicate - overall it was great ! Bobby you are an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and very passionate about all you say. You are a great guide and a great guy - thank you ! Eddie Read more
- E(ElizabethWritten on January 1, 20194.5 - Excellent
This tour had a bit of everything! Although a quick whirl around Peru it was an action packed cultural experience with a terrific small tour group. Our guide Fernando was fabulous - knowledgeable, spirited and attentive to everyone’s needs. Highlights were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Liz, Thank you for the feedback, great to hear you had a great time whilst visiting Peru.... Great to also hear your Tour Leader Fernando was fabulous...
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would it be possible to arrange a flight from Lake Titicaca to Lima on day 7 in the evening, instead of day 8 in the morning for us?
If you choose to leave your tour early, it is your responsibility to arrange your transport to your onward destination. Of course you are welcome to leave the tour early, but just bear in mind that there are no refunds for early departure of the tour.
Are the flights included in the cost given and booked by the agency?
Flights are not included in the total cost listed on this page - we book for travelers from all over the globe so it's not possible to accurate quote the cost of a flight. We at TourRadar are the experts in pairing our travelers with the perfect group tour to suit their needs - we leave the airfare booking to you to give the utmost freedom and flexibility to travel when and how you see fit.
- Discover Peru
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Lima9 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to LimaOnly 3 seats left$69USD $2,246
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Lima9 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Lima7 seats left$406$2,315-18%USD $1,909
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Lima9 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Lima0 seats left$78USD $2,517Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJan 3, 2020from Lima9 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to LimaOnly 3 seats left$77USD $2,478
- FridayJan 17, 2020from Lima9 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Lima7 seats left$70USD $2,275
- FridayJan 31, 2020from Lima9 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to Lima7 seats left$68USD $2,207
- FridayFeb 28, 2020from Lima9 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to Lima8 seats left$68USD $2,207
- FridayMar 13, 2020from Lima9 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Lima9 seats left$68USD $2,207
- FridayMar 20, 2020from Lima9 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Lima9 seats left$68USD $2,207
- FridayMar 27, 2020from Lima9 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Lima7 seats left$68USD $2,207
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lima (Peru)
- 578 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 30 km
- Aguas Calientes (Peru)
- 8 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 67 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 333 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 63 km
- Lake Titicaca (Peru)
- 889 km
- Lima (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,008 tours in Latin America
- covered by 291 different operators in Latin America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Peru
Last modified (date)
Alternate Joining point
Alternate Joining point description
Alternate Joining point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point description
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers