Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,363
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Discover Cuzco’s beautiful colonial architecture
- Journey the Sacred Valley’s fertile heartland
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Visit Choquequilla to worship the moon
- Rather Poor
- KLKhoaWritten on July 20, 20184.0 - GoodInteresting, sometime physically challenging tour.Show detailed ratings
- MBMayuriWritten on December 22, 20164.0 - GoodThis was my first experience with Intrepid, and overall, I was very impressed! The trip was great, Daniel, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and helpful, and the group was fun. I would definitely use Intrepid again.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on February 7, 20115.0 - ExcellentThis was a well organised and structured trip.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 5, 20115.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip!! Guides, porters cooks, trail.... everything was awesome!!
- AAnonymousWritten on January 5, 20115.0 - ExcellentVery nice trip. Challenging an yet fun.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 4, 20115.0 - ExcellentGreat trip.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 4, 20115.0 - ExcellentWonderful trip with excellent guides, inspiring porters, and breathtaking memories.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 1, 20115.0 - ExcellentI would definitely recommend the 4 day 3 night Inca Trail to anyone wishing to have the full Inca experience! The guides, porters, delicious food and comprehensive camping equipment cannot be faulted.
- AAnonymousWritten on January 1, 20114.0 - GoodMaritza and the Inca trail guides were very good - would recommend.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 29, 20104.0 - GoodThe trip was very well organised with local guides giving local knowledge.Hotels used were generally adequate and well located.Advise regarding shopping and eating was appreciated and always good quality food.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lima
- Day 2: Cusco
- Day 3: Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo
- Day 4: Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or Train Option
- Day 5: Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or Train Option
- Day 6: Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or Train Option
- Day 7: Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or Train Option (Machu Picchu)
- Day 8: Cusco
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Peru
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any solo travellers on this trip? and what is the average age range in general?
This tour is full of a good mix of solo travellers and couples with all of the travellers being in their 20's, 30's or 40's.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Lima8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Cusco0 seats left$71USD $1,704
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Lima8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Cusco0 seats left$75USD $1,790
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Lima8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Cusco0 seats left$75USD $1,790
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Lima8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Cusco8 seats left$326$1,775-18%USD $1,449
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Lima8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Cusco5 seats left$72USD $1,738
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Lima8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Cusco9 seats left$326$1,775-18%USD $1,449
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Lima8 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to CuscoOnly 1 seat left$75USD $1,790
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Lima8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to CuscoOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,790
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Lima8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Cusco10+ seats left$412$1,775-23%USD $1,363
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Lima8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Cusco5 seats left$242$1,775-14%USD $1,533
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Lima is the starting point and Cusco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $1,363 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1363 for Inca Trail, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 795 km.
- Lima (Peru)
- 576 km
- Cusco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 67 km
- Inca Trail (Peru)
- 42 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 65 km
- Cusco (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,363 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,420 tours in Latin America
- covered by 120 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Inca Trail
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Joining point
Alternate Joining point description
Alternate Joining point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point description
Alternate Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers