Botswana and Falls Overland: Wildlife Walks & Safari Drives
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Okavango Delta
- Chobe National Park
- Victoria Falls
- Day 1 Johannesburg
- Day 2 Johannesburg/Serowe (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 3 Serowe/Maun (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Maun/Okavango Delta (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Okavango Delta/Gweta (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Gweta/Kasane (1B, 1L)
- Day 7 Kasane/Victoria Falls (1B, 1L)
- Day 8 Victoria Falls
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ASAllyssa· February 26th, 2023I was hesitant to book this tour because I have never been to Africa before. I was afraid for my safety and there were too many preparations (such as vaccines/camping equipment) for a week-long trip. However, this whole experience changed my mind and my... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Allyssa, Thank you so much for this lovely and constructive feedback; I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to learn of the issues you experienced regarding the Lando but I'm so happy to hear how great Patrick and Helms did in a difficult situation. Our... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- Karmen· October 27th, 2022A trip of a lifetime! We visited amazing places with jawdropping scenery. The Okavango delta is an absolute must, such as Victoria falls. The tour was camping all the way, but the campsites were clean and well equipped. The CEOs were professional,funny... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Karmen - Thank you for the kind words. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us!Trip date: October 2022
- Krystina· October 9th, 2022I had an amazing time with G Adventures and highly recommend this trip. Eddie and Francois were so awesome and knowledgeable and just all around a great time to be around. I will definitely book another G Adventures tour and am even thinking about... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Krystina - Our world deserves more you!Trip date: October 2022
- Hallie· February 29th, 2020WOW! This trip was absolutely incredible. It was so well organized and so much fun. The guides were knowledgeable, friendly and made the trip so memorable. I got to see all the beautiful animals I wanted to see and didn’t have to worry about any... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Cece· December 16th, 2019Amazing trip and first overall impression of Africa.Trip date: December 2019
- Dagmar· November 20th, 2019This trip is truly magnificent! I totally loved Botswana. You get so see many animals (mostly some of the Big 5) and beautiful landscapes in a short time. The bush camp in the Okavango Delta is also a great experience. Highly recommend doing some of the... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- HHannahAllon· November 9th, 2019Had a really fantastic time on this G Adventures tour. Vitalis and Judah were both excellent - always happy to help, answer any questions and educate us on the places we were visiting. The food was great and the tents were spacious and we had... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- J· May 20th, 2019I was very pleased with the trip. The guide and driver were fantastic. Excellent wildlife viewing and touring!G Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear - thank you Justinas.Trip date: April 2019
- AYuki T· October 17th, 2018I had such a wonderful time traveling with people joining the tour. In each places, I had enough time to enjoy the tour and safari. My CEO arragend and managed the time very well. Camp sites are very comfortable.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AMette L· October 14th, 2018It was awesome, very nice guides. Nice way of travelling with tents and everything!Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English$1,399
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English$1,399
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023English$1,399
- Saturday22 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- Saturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- Saturday5 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- Saturday19 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- Saturday26 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- 4 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Sep, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023English$1,3990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday9 Sep, 2023Saturday16 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,399
- Saturday16 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,299
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Sep, 2023Saturday30 Sep, 2023English$1,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this tour suitable for travelers older than 35 years old?
This trip is geared at 18 - 39 yr olds.
- It is necessary to bring a warm sleeping bag or is a thin blanket enough?
They do recommend a sleeping bag for this tour, however you may be fine with just a blanket, this is up to your discretion.
- Is there an age limit?
Please be advised this is a "yolo" style tour which means it operates only for travellers between the ages of 18 and 39.
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- RandSouth Africa
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DBotswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa
- Type MBotswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa
- Type GZimbabwe
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Botswana and Zimbabwe. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for South Africa and Zimbabwe. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 16th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 16th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Botswana Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Overland Travel Companies (Based on 1576 Reviews)
- 10 Best Overlanding Trips 2023/2024
- Africa from Johannesburg
- Africa Overland Truck
- 8 days Africa
- From Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- Operators in Africa
- Botswana and Falls Overland: Wildlife Walks & Safari Drives Tours in Botswana
- Overland Truck Tours
- Botswana Tours
- Africa Tours
- Overland Truck Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Safari Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- South Africa tours
- Botswana tours
- Zimbabwe tours