Rio de Janeiro: the beach Capital of South America
- Tour Operator:
- Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Sunbathe at the iconic Ipanema beach
- Visit the fascinating statue of Christ the Redeemer
- Enjoy the birds-eye view from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain
- Immerse yourself into the thrilling nightlife of Rio de Janeiro
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Rio de Janeiro
- Day 2 Rio De Janeiro - Half Day Santa Teresa, Corcovado & Tijuca Forest by Jeep
- Day 3 Rio De Janeiro - Half Day Sugar Loaf
- Day 4 Rio De Janeiro
- Day 5 Rio De Janeiro
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Optional Extras
Operated by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
In 1999, based on the passion for exploring our region, Say Hueque Journeys was born! We are a travel company based in Argentina that creates experience-driven trips in Argentina & Chile focused on connecting travelers with nature and local culture. We are explorers – We are passionate – We are nature enthusiasts. We know how to visit the Perito Moreno Glacier to avoid crowds, when to trek in Torres del Paine for an intimate experience with the Patagonian mountains and what time of day to visit Iguazú Falls to enjoy the best day-light and a personal encounter with this wonder of nature. At Say Hueque, we put regenerative travel at the heart of what we do. This is why we plant native trees in Patagonia, we compensate carbon emissions, we operate plastic-free trips, and we are committed to improving local communities' livelihood. We are firmly convinced that making a positive impact in the places we visit is how we are leading to a more sustainable, responsible, and meaningful way of exploring Argentina & ChileRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AShona Gecelter· January 17th, 2020We had a wonderful time, beautiful scenery...stunning landscapes.. everything was perfect.So well organized and wonderful people.We absolutely loved our accomodation...it was really special.Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewHi! Thanks for you kind review, it fills our hearts with joy. Hope to have you again in Brazil. Best regards, Clara from Say Hueque.Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AMark and Rita Peterson· January 17th, 2020Booking was very easy. We enjoyed and learned much from each of our excursions. The tour of Santa Teresa and the Tijuca National Forest was phenomenal. Our only disappointment was what was supposed to be our tour of central Rio, which ended up being... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewHi! Thanks so much for this detailed review. We apologize for your experience during the tour in Brazil, we'll take into account your comments to improve our service. We hope to see you again down here, in South America. Best regards, Clara from Say... Show moreTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ALuke Thompson· January 17th, 2020Wanted to write to you to say that we had an excellent time & the whole trip was extremely well organised. We got back from our holiday yesterday & I wanted to write to you to say that we had an excellent time & the whole trip was extremely well... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewHi! Thanks for this generous review. It's so nice to hear you had a great time discovering Argentina & Brazil. We hope to see again here in South America. Best regards, Clara from Say Hueque.Trip date: February 2018Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ADavid Shepherd· January 17th, 2020Our favorite hotel was Arena Ipanema in Rio. Great location, excellent room and service. Favorite memory (and photo) was at Ipanema Beach and the Christ Redeemer statue.Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you for your time! We are glad that you have enjoyed Rio and its beautiful beaches! We would love to host you one more time if you decide to come back to South America in the future!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Thursday8 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday6 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday12 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,115
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Brazilian RealBrazil
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type ABrazil
- Type BBrazil
- Type CBrazil
- Type EBrazil
- Type FBrazil
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Brazil. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Brazil. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Brazil. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Brazil. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Brazil. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 16th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 16th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys. Please familiarise yourself with the Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Brazil
- Brazil Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Brazil from Rio de Janeiro
- Brazil In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 5 days Brazil
- Operators in Latin America
- Southeastern Brazil
- Brazilian Highlands
- Rio de Janeiro: the beach Capital of South America Tours in Brazil
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Mata Atlantica Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Beach Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Mata Atlantica
- Southeastern Brazil
- Brazilian Highlands
- Brazil tours