National Parks Winter Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 763
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AHAllanWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe took the 3 day National Park Tour (hotel in March) tour. Rachel was our guide. She was incredibly competent, knowledgeable, accommodating, and prompt. Our van was full and by the end of the first day we were acquaintances with everyone. The sites were stunning and she was always looking out for the safety of her guests. Early morning breakfast (0530) at to watch the sunrise on the Grand Canyon was stunning. Antelope Canyon was my second favorite!! Viewing Horseshoe bend, Zion, Monument Valley, Lake Powell and a glimpse of the Hoover Dam were incredible. The days flew by. We had such a great time with Bindlestiff that we booked another 1 Day tour while in Vegas to see Death Valley. The guide( a local Iowan) was fabulous as well. We are looking ahead to see when we can hop on another Bindlestiff Tour, perhaps Canada next! So glad you've expanded there as well. As guided tours go it is one of (if not thee) best value there is coming out of Las Vegas. we have since takent he onger 7 day summer tour with them too.Show detailed ratings
- PGPriscillaWritten on February 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis three-day trip was fantastic. The scenery was awesome and our guide, Mike talked interestingly about the landscape and the cultures of the societies there. It was a well-organised tour.Show detailed ratings
- DMDmitriyWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide was Mike. Mike was very nice, funny and considered guide. We visited Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Monument Valley on Navajo Reservation and Zion. The accommodations during the stays were great. Mike would recommend places for dinner and they were excellent. The sights were wonderful. I had a great time. I would definitely do this trip again or any other ones, which are offered by Bindlestiff tours.Show detailed ratings
- DSDavidWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentEnjoyable 3 day tour. Wonderful scenery. Mike was a great guide. Only myself (David Skerman) and 2 others on this particular tour. Overnight accommodation good. Helicopter flight over Grand Canyon a must do. Monument Valley and the 4WD tour with Indian Guide amazing. Added the Antelope Canyon tour. Definitely worth it for the scenery. I would highly recommend this tour. Thanks Mike.Show detailed ratings
- SSinaWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have recently done the 3 Days Winter Tour with Bindlestiff to the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park and can highly recommend it! Mike, our tour guide, did an awesome job, giving us great insights about the places we visited. Thanks to his fun stories and the beautiful scenery also the drives between the places flew by quickly. Our group, consistent both of families and individual travellers, bonded very well thanks to the great and relaxed atmosphere Mike created. The trip was well-organized, non-rushed and a great way to see the highlights around Las Vegas with a small group!Show detailed ratings
- MMaureenWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentI did this tour with my husband and 2 adult sons, in the final week of a 5 week trip to USA from Australia. It was definitely a highlight of our time in USA; not only were the sites remarkable, but our tour guide Mike (Shaggy) was the best- funny, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, endearing. He also punched above his weight in doing everything possible to accommodate and care for my son when he was ill. We all fully recommend this tour- brilliant.Show detailed ratings
- MRMaureenWritten on January 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe travelled with our 2 adult sons. There were only 4 others on the tour. Our tour guide Mike was incredibly knowledgeable, funny, and friendly. He went beyond his job description in looking out for our son when he became ill. We highly recommend the tour which was amazing. We were lucky with the weather in mid-January, sunny skies and low numbers of other tourists.Show detailed ratings
- AJAmberWritten on January 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great trip! We were a group of 10 people, in a comfortable van. Day one covered Grand Canyon, day 2 Monument Valley, and day 3 Antelope Canyons and Zion. The visits generally did not felt rushed, providing opportunities not only to take pics, but to take a breather and relax. I should further add that our tour guide Mike made this trip much better than just a good trip. He was contagiously happy and a tourist at heart!Show detailed ratings
- MPMichelleWritten on January 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentI recently did 2 tours with Bindlestiff and both with the same tour guide, Michael, aka “shaggy”. The first tour I did was Death Valley and the second tour I did a day later was the 3 day national parks tour. I have to say that not only am I impressed with how Bindlestiff operate and the professionalism, and what is included the tours, but Michael was one of the best guides I’ve ever had. He was knowledgeable, friendly, funny, patient, and he tried to get to know all of us individually and what interested us. He always went out of his way in everything he did for us. Nothing was ever a bother to him. You can tell he loves his job and is passionate about what he is showing us, as well as the environment and keeping it as unspoiled as possible. He put up with each of our quirks and nothing was ever a bother to him. I collect fridge magnets from everywhere I travel and ensuring l always had access to a gift shop was never a bother to him. We had a great group, and really bonded, and I know we all thought very highly of Michael. Thank you again!Show detailed ratings
- FDFionaWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour with our guide, Mike who was very knowledgeable and very entertaining. Visiting the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion Park, all were amazing sights and Mike knew exactly when and where to go to get the best view. Highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Day 2 Monument Valley
- Day 3 Zion National Park
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
On this National Park winter tour is it possible to get the meals lactose free or dairy free?
Yes, all dietary needs can be catered. Just please make sure you let us know when you make the booking.
Is camping part of the tour?
Camping is available on this tour from mid April through end October and we provide tents, air mattresses and sleeping bags. No single person supplement is charged. Tents are twin share and solo travellers will be paired with another client of the same sex. Lodging at 3 star and above hotels is available for an additional fee.
Is this tour operatig whole year round?
Our award winning three day national parks tour from Las Vegas departs every Monday year round and Mondays and Thursdays June, July, Aug and Sept.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
National Parks Winter Tour
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$32USD $763
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $763 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $763 for National Parks Winter Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 114 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 13 km
- Horseshoe Bend (USA)
- 142 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $763 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,757 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Winter Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Winter Tour