National Parks Winter Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 771
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AHAllanWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We took the 3 day National Park Tour (hotel in March) tour. Rachel was our guide. She was incredibly competent, knowledgeable, accommodating, and prompt. Our van was full and by the end of the first day we were acquaintances with everyone. The sites were... Read more
- PGPriscillaWritten on February 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This three-day trip was fantastic. The scenery was awesome and our guide, Mike talked interestingly about the landscape and the cultures of the societies there. It was a well-organised tour.
- DMDmitriyWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide was Mike. Mike was very nice, funny and considered guide. We visited Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Monument Valley on Navajo Reservation and Zion. The accommodations during the stays were great. Mike would recommend places... Read more
- DSDavidWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyable 3 day tour. Wonderful scenery. Mike was a great guide. Only myself (David Skerman) and 2 others on this particular tour. Overnight accommodation good. Helicopter flight over Grand Canyon a must do. Monument Valley and the 4WD tour with Indian... Read more
- SSinaWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have recently done the 3 Days Winter Tour with Bindlestiff to the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park and can highly recommend it! Mike, our tour guide, did an awesome job, giving us great insights about... Read more
- MMaureenWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did this tour with my husband and 2 adult sons, in the final week of a 5 week trip to USA from Australia. It was definitely a highlight of our time in USA; not only were the sites remarkable, but our tour guide Mike (Shaggy) was the best- funny,... Read more
- MRMaureenWritten on January 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We travelled with our 2 adult sons. There were only 4 others on the tour. Our tour guide Mike was incredibly knowledgeable, funny, and friendly. He went beyond his job description in looking out for our son when he became ill. We highly recommend the tour... Read more
- AJAmberWritten on January 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great trip! We were a group of 10 people, in a comfortable van. Day one covered Grand Canyon, day 2 Monument Valley, and day 3 Antelope Canyons and Zion. The visits generally did not felt rushed, providing opportunities not only to take pics, but... Read more
- MPMichelleWritten on January 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recently did 2 tours with Bindlestiff and both with the same tour guide, Michael, aka “shaggy”. The first tour I did was Death Valley and the second tour I did a day later was the 3 day national parks tour. I have to say that not only am I impressed... Read more
- FDFionaWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour with our guide, Mike who was very knowledgeable and very entertaining. Visiting the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion Park, all were amazing sights and Mike knew exactly when and where to go to get the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
Start point North Tour Entrance, Stratosphere Hotel Casino & Resort Hotel, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104, United States 07:15 - 07:15
- Day 2 Monument Valley
Day 3 Zion National Park
End point North Tour Entrance, Stratosphere Las Vegas, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104, United States 09:00 - 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can this tour cater for specific dietary requirements?
Yes, all dietary needs can be catered. Just please make sure you let us know when you make the booking.
Is camping part of the tour?
Camping is available on this tour from mid April through end October and we provide tents, air mattresses and sleeping bags. No single person supplement is charged. Tents are twin share and solo travellers will be paired with another client of the same sex. Lodging at 3 star and above hotels is available for an additional fee.
Does this tour operate the whole year round?
Our award winning three day national parks tour from Las Vegas departs every Monday year round and Mondays and Thursdays June, July, Aug and Sept.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
National Parks Winter Tour
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$24USD $771
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$24USD $771
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$24USD $771
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$24USD $771
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$24USD $771
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$24USD $771
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$24USD $771
- MondayJan 14, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$24USD $771
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$24USD $771
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$24USD $771
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $771 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $771 for National Parks Winter Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 114 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 13 km
- Horseshoe Bend (USA)
- 142 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $771 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,749 tours in North America
- covered by 72 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Winter Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Winter Tour