National Parks Winter Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 698
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Western USA
- Las Vegas
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- DSDavidWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentEnjoyable 3 day tour. Wonderful scenery. Mike was a great guide. Only myself (David Skerman) and 2 others on this particular tour. Overnight accommodation good. Helicopter flight over Grand Canyon a must do. Monument Valley and the 4WD tour with Indian Guide amazing. Added the Antelope Canyon tour. Definitely worth it for the scenery. I would highly recommend this tour. Thanks Mike.Show detailed ratings
- SSinaWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have recently done the 3 Days Winter Tour with Bindlestiff to the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park and can highly recommend it! Mike, our tour guide, did an awesome job, giving us great insights about the places we visited. Thanks to his fun stories and the beautiful scenery also the drives between the places flew by quickly. Our group, consistent both of families and individual travellers, bonded very well thanks to the great and relaxed atmosphere Mike created. The trip was well-organized, non-rushed and a great way to see the highlights around Las Vegas with a small group!Show detailed ratings
- MMaureenWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentI did this tour with my husband and 2 adult sons, in the final week of a 5 week trip to USA from Australia. It was definitely a highlight of our time in USA; not only were the sites remarkable, but our tour guide Mike (Shaggy) was the best- funny, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, endearing. He also punched above his weight in doing everything possible to accommodate and care for my son when he was ill. We all fully recommend this tour- brilliant.Show detailed ratings
- MRMaureenWritten on January 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe travelled with our 2 adult sons. There were only 4 others on the tour. Our tour guide Mike was incredibly knowledgeable, funny, and friendly. He went beyond his job description in looking out for our son when he became ill. We highly recommend the tour which was amazing. We were lucky with the weather in mid-January, sunny skies and low numbers of other tourists.Show detailed ratings
- AJAmberWritten on January 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a great trip! We were a group of 10 people, in a comfortable van. Day one covered Grand Canyon, day 2 Monument Valley, and day 3 Antelope Canyons and Zion. The visits generally did not felt rushed, providing opportunities not only to take pics, but to take a breather and relax. I should further add that our tour guide Mike made this trip much better than just a good trip. He was contagiously happy and a tourist at heart!Show detailed ratings
- MPMichelleWritten on January 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentI recently did 2 tours with Bindlestiff and both with the same tour guide, Michael, aka “shaggy”. The first tour I did was Death Valley and the second tour I did a day later was the 3 day national parks tour. I have to say that not only am I impressed with how Bindlestiff operate and the professionalism, and what is included the tours, but Michael was one of the best guides I’ve ever had. He was knowledgeable, friendly, funny, patient, and he tried to get to know all of us individually and what interested us. He always went out of his way in everything he did for us. Nothing was ever a bother to him. You can tell he loves his job and is passionate about what he is showing us, as well as the environment and keeping it as unspoiled as possible. He put up with each of our quirks and nothing was ever a bother to him. I collect fridge magnets from everywhere I travel and ensuring l always had access to a gift shop was never a bother to him. We had a great group, and really bonded, and I know we all thought very highly of Michael. Thank you again!Show detailed ratings
- FDFionaWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour with our guide, Mike who was very knowledgeable and very entertaining. Visiting the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion Park, all were amazing sights and Mike knew exactly when and where to go to get the best view. Highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- MGMarjorieWritten on November 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe 3 day Winter Tour of of Grand Canyon, Monument Valley & Zion National Park was thoroughly enjoyable, well organised and our tour guide John was very knowledgeable and friendly. We had ample time at various stops to be able to look around and the tour fitted well into our holiday schedule when longer tours were no longer available to us. Antelope Creek was amazing and a must if you get the option - a photographers dream! The Grand Canyon was amazing and Monument Valley quite something else. Walking in Zion Park was like being in another world - vast high cliffs and beautiful nature.Show detailed ratings
- THTomWritten on November 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentI truly enjoyed this winter trip by Bindlestiff Tour. The activities, places visited, and schedules all concurred as advertised. The van and motels were safe and comfortable. The two Navajo tour guides were fantastic, specially the guide named Natalie at the Antelope Canyon, who really knew how to take great photos for us. I like Jon Maret, our driver and main tour guide. He was friendly and has great personality. He drove safe and explained a lot of things to us. He knew so much about the American Indian histories and communities, the Navajo tribes. And Jon knew so much about the environment, and several towns along. I highly recommend this tour and plan to repeat or join similar tour next year. I expect that Bindlestiff will continue to provide such great tour, and I have yet a lot things to see and learn about our promise land. Thank you Bindlestiff and all our tour guides!Show detailed ratings
- BambangWritten on November 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent everythingShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Day 2 Monument Valley
- Day 3 Zion National Park
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
On this National Park winter tour is it possible to get the meals lactose free or dairy free?
Yes, all dietary needs can be catered. Just please make sure you let us know when you make the booking.
- December 1, 2016
Is camping part of the tour?
Camping is available on this tour from mid April through end October and we provide tents, air mattresses and sleeping bags. No single person supplement is charged. Tents are twin share and solo travellers will be paired with another client of the same sex. Lodging at 3 star and above hotels is available for an additional fee.
- December 1, 2016
Is this tour operatig whole year round?
Our award winning three day national parks tour from Las Vegas departs every Monday year round and Mondays and Thursdays June, July, Aug and Sept.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
National Parks Winter Tour
- Upcoming departures
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- MondayFeb 26, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayFeb 28, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayMar 5, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayMar 7, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayMar 12, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayMar 14, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayMar 21, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayMar 26, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayMar 28, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayApr 2, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayApr 4, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$97$795-12%USD $698
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $698 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $698 for National Parks Winter Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 114 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 13 km
- Horseshoe Bend (USA)
- 142 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 232 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $698 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Winter Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for National Parks Winter Tour tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 29 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Winter Tour