Petra & Wadi Rum Trek
- Walking Tour
- Point-to-Point Hikes
- Desert Hikes
- Fully Guided
- Hiking & Trekking
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Wadi Rum
- Spend the night with the Bedouin people and learn of their enchanting lives
- Explore the dramatic facade of Petra and wander around the rose-red city
- Trek off the beaten track through rugged mountains and desert landscapes
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: Drive to Wadi Rum; meet the Bedouin team and venture into the desert.
- Day 3: Traverse Siq el Barrah, a magnificent desert canyon with immense rock walls.
- Day 4: Trek to the arch of Burdah with optional climb.
- Day 5: On to Wadi khashkhasheh vir Um Fruth rock-bridge and Khor el Ajram
- Day 6: Leave the desert for Petra.
- Day 7: A fascinating day visiting Petra, one of the world's foremost ancient sites; then drive to Amman.
- Day 8: End Amman.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RSRadu· September 25th, 2018The tour was very good. One thing that bugged me was the tip we needed to contribute to. According to the trip notes, the participation was optional and the amount could be decided by us. Which was not the case. I'm not saying I wouldn't have tipped,... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- AHelen Mackie· May 3rd, 2013Awesome scenery. Real Lawrence of Arabia landscape and such colourful rock formations. Petra was even more dramatic than I had anticipated.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?StandingÂ on top of the rock bridge, quite high up, and Â... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Wright· May 2nd, 2013A brilliant week out, exploring a different world. The trek gets better each day, and the desert scenery gave context to our viewing of Petra. The camping was comfortable and the travelling Portaloo was appreciated.Do you have any advice for potential... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah McNeil· May 1st, 2013This is a wonderful trip. Almost like two holidays in one, with the peace of the desert contrasting with the fascinating culture of Petra.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Crossing the Jebel Burdah bridge, drinking sage tea round the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANorman Maudsley· April 17th, 2013A fasinating Jordan experience, covering a visit to Mount Musa where Moses had brought the seven tribes of Israel, seeing 3000year old Mosaces, walking in the rocky desert of Waddi Rum, climbing up and over two natural rock bridges, while camping in the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJane Headlam· April 15th, 2013The combination of the desert, Wadi Rum and the historical remains of Petra made this an excellent trip. The food and organisation during the trip was really good.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The desert trekking and camping were... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan Simmons· April 9th, 2013Jordan's desert is more beautiful than I could ever imagined. A highlight was visiting Petra on Good Friday and being escorted on our own away from the crowds around this amzing site for almost 3 hours!What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARobert Norman· April 9th, 2013A sensational, well balanced and well thought-out trip!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me, the starry skies in the desert. I know that will sound odd on a trip that took it the magnificent sights of Petra but, most of all, I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan Bradley· March 26th, 2013I would thoroughly recommend this trip to anyone with a sense of adventure. Jordan is an ideal introduction to the Middle East, it feels perfectly safe and the people are extremely helpful. The Wadi Rum itself has much more variety than I had imagined.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANeil Frankum· March 25th, 2013A thoroughly enjoyable trip. Great desert and rock scenery on the Wadi Rum trek. Ruins of Petra were a lot bigger and more spectacular than I was expecting. Jordan felt a lot safer than I had been expecting, given the troubles in surrounding... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,779Book With Flexibility
- Saturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday12 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Mar, 2022EnglishSaturday26 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday12 Apr, 2022EnglishTuesday19 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday7 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday17 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar