Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Wadi Rum
- Camp with the Bedouin people and learn of their lives
- Behold the dramatic facade of Petra, the lost city
- Ride through the Wadi Rum Desert in a 4x4
- Trek off the beaten track through rugged mountains
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: To Wadi Rum; meet the Bedouin team and venture into the desert.
- Day 3: Traverse Siq el Barrah, a magnificent desert canyon with immense rock walls.
- Day 4: Trek to the arch of Burdah with optional climb.
- Day 5: To Um Fruth rock-bridge following Khor el Ajram to the Wadi Khashkhasheh.
- Day 6: Leave the desert for Petra.
- Day 7: A fascinating day visiting Petra, one of the world's foremost ancient sites; to Amman.
- Day 8: End Amman.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RSRaduSeptember 25, 2018The tour was very good. One thing that bugged me was the tip we needed to contribute to. According to the trip notes, the participation was optional and the amount could be decided by us. Which was not the case. I'm not saying I wouldn't have tipped,... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- AHelen MackieMay 03, 2013Awesome scenery. Real Lawrence of Arabia landscape and such colourful rock formations. Petra was even more dramatic than I had anticipated.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?StandingÂ on top of the rock bridge, quite high up, and Â... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn WrightMay 02, 2013A brilliant week out, exploring a different world. The trek gets better each day, and the desert scenery gave context to our viewing of Petra. The camping was comfortable and the travelling Portaloo was appreciated.Do you have any advice for potential... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah McNeilMay 01, 2013This is a wonderful trip. Almost like two holidays in one, with the peace of the desert contrasting with the fascinating culture of Petra.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Crossing the Jebel Burdah bridge, drinking sage tea round the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANorman MaudsleyApril 17, 2013A fasinating Jordan experience, covering a visit to Mount Musa where Moses had brought the seven tribes of Israel, seeing 3000year old Mosaces, walking in the rocky desert of Waddi Rum, climbing up and over two natural rock bridges, while camping in the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJane HeadlamApril 15, 2013The combination of the desert, Wadi Rum and the historical remains of Petra made this an excellent trip. The food and organisation during the trip was really good.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The desert trekking and camping were... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan SimmonsApril 09, 2013Jordan's desert is more beautiful than I could ever imagined. A highlight was visiting Petra on Good Friday and being escorted on our own away from the crowds around this amzing site for almost 3 hours!What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARobert NormanApril 09, 2013A sensational, well balanced and well thought-out trip!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me, the starry skies in the desert. I know that will sound odd on a trip that took it the magnificent sights of Petra but, most of all, I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan BradleyMarch 26, 2013I would thoroughly recommend this trip to anyone with a sense of adventure. Jordan is an ideal introduction to the Middle East, it feels perfectly safe and the people are extremely helpful. The Wadi Rum itself has much more variety than I had imagined.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANeil FrankumMarch 25, 2013A thoroughly enjoyable trip. Great desert and rock scenery on the Wadi Rum trek. Ruins of Petra were a lot bigger and more spectacular than I was expecting. Jordan felt a lot safer than I had been expecting, given the troubles in surrounding... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Petra & Wadi Rum Trek
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayFeb 22, 2020to AmmanOnly 2 seats left$46USD $1,549Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to Amman8 seats left$44USD $1,479Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to AmmanOnly 3 seats left$46USD $1,549Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Amman0 seats left$46USD $1,549Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Amman8 seats left$44USD $1,479Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Amman8 seats left$44USD $1,479Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Amman8 seats left$46USD $1,549Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Amman8 seats left$46USD $1,549Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayOct 10, 2020to Amman6 seats left$48USD $1,599Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayOct 31, 2020from Amman8 DaysSaturdayNov 7, 2020to Amman8 seats left$46USD $1,549Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar