Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Wadi Rum
- Spend the night with the Bedouin people and learn of their enchanting lives
- Explore the dramatic facade of Petra and wander around the rose-red city
- Trek off the beaten track through rugged mountains and desert landscapes
Start and end in Amman! With the walking tour Petra & Wadi Rum Trek, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Amman, Jordan and 3 other destinations in Jordan. Petra & Wadi Rum Trek includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Start Amman.
Start point Arrival transfer from Queen Alia International Airport, اممان, Amman, Jordan
- Day 2: To Wadi Rum; meet the Bedouin team and venture into the desert.
- Day 3: Traverse Siq el Barrah, a magnificent desert canyon with immense rock walls.
- Day 4: Trek to the arch of Burdah with optional climb.
- Day 5: To Um Fruth rock-bridge following Khor el Ajram to the Wadi Khashkhasheh.
- Day 6: Leave the desert for Petra.
- Day 7: A fascinating day visiting Petra, one of the world's foremost ancient sites; to Amman.
Day 8: End Amman.
End point Departure transfer to Queen Alia International Airport, اممان, Amman, Jordan
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RSRadu· September 25, 2018The tour was very good. One thing that bugged me was the tip we needed to contribute to. According to the trip notes, the participation was optional and the amount could be decided by us. Which was not the case. I'm not saying I wouldn't have tipped,... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- AHelen Mackie· May 03, 2013Awesome scenery. Real Lawrence of Arabia landscape and such colourful rock formations. Petra was even more dramatic than I had anticipated.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?StandingÂ on top of the rock bridge, quite high up, and Â... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJohn Wright· May 02, 2013A brilliant week out, exploring a different world. The trek gets better each day, and the desert scenery gave context to our viewing of Petra. The camping was comfortable and the travelling Portaloo was appreciated.Do you have any advice for potential... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah McNeil· May 01, 2013This is a wonderful trip. Almost like two holidays in one, with the peace of the desert contrasting with the fascinating culture of Petra.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Crossing the Jebel Burdah bridge, drinking sage tea round the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANorman Maudsley· April 17, 2013A fasinating Jordan experience, covering a visit to Mount Musa where Moses had brought the seven tribes of Israel, seeing 3000year old Mosaces, walking in the rocky desert of Waddi Rum, climbing up and over two natural rock bridges, while camping in the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJane Headlam· April 15, 2013The combination of the desert, Wadi Rum and the historical remains of Petra made this an excellent trip. The food and organisation during the trip was really good.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The desert trekking and camping were... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan Simmons· April 09, 2013Jordan's desert is more beautiful than I could ever imagined. A highlight was visiting Petra on Good Friday and being escorted on our own away from the crowds around this amzing site for almost 3 hours!What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARobert Norman· April 09, 2013A sensational, well balanced and well thought-out trip!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?For me, the starry skies in the desert. I know that will sound odd on a trip that took it the magnificent sights of Petra but, most of all, I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan Bradley· March 26, 2013I would thoroughly recommend this trip to anyone with a sense of adventure. Jordan is an ideal introduction to the Middle East, it feels perfectly safe and the people are extremely helpful. The Wadi Rum itself has much more variety than I had imagined.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANeil Frankum· March 25, 2013A thoroughly enjoyable trip. Great desert and rock scenery on the Wadi Rum trek. Ruins of Petra were a lot bigger and more spectacular than I was expecting. Jordan felt a lot safer than I had been expecting, given the troubles in surrounding... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Petra & Wadi Rum Trek
From Amman to Amman
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020SaturdayOct 10, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 31, 2020SaturdayNov 7, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,549
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 7, 2020SaturdayNov 14, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,549
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 14, 2020SaturdayNov 21, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,549
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMar 13, 2021SaturdayMar 20, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMar 20, 2021SaturdayMar 27, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesdayMar 30, 2021TuesdayApr 6, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayApr 10, 2021SaturdayApr 17, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMay 1, 2021SaturdayMay 8, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 11, 2021SaturdaySep 18, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar