Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Machu Picchu
- Explore Cuzco in full detail
- Follow the Inca Trail
- Visit the breathtaking Machu Picchu
- Camp under Peru's starry night sky
- Day 1: Start Cuzco (3400m); free time to explore the Inca capital.
- Day 2: Free day; optional Sacred Valley excursion.
- Day 3: The Classic Inca Trail: Start Inca Trail trek from km82; walk along Urubamba River, climb to Huayllabamba.
- Day 4: The Classic Inca Trail: Cross Dead Woman's Pass (4215m), then descend to Pacaymayu.
- Day 5: The Classic Inca Trail: Over Runquracay Pass (3800m) to ruins of Sayajmarca and Phuyupatamarca.
- Day 6: The Classic Inca Trail: Walk down Inca steps to Wiñay Wayna and Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate.
- Day 7: Guided tour of Machu Picchu; free time to explore further; return to Cuzco by train and road.
- Day 8: Free day in Cuzco; optional activities available.
- Day 9: End Cuzco.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RCRussellMay 22, 2019this tour was excellent and we could not fault any part of the tour. The tour guide, his assistant where terrific (along with all the support staff as well). They were all so responsive and attentive to all the groups needs both during, pre and post... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- CharleneAugust 09, 2018The level of patience and motivation Marcia showed everyone during the tour was amazing. The horsemen and the chef and spud chef prepared unbelievable meals throughout.Trip date: July 2018
- AClaire FraserNovember 13, 2013An excellently run trip with lots of time to acclimatise. Be under no illusions day 2 climbing up the steps to the top of Dead Womans pass is a killer, but so worth it when you get a glimpse of Machu Picchu from the Sun GateWhat was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJoanne And Stephen BrownOctober 23, 2013When you look at the fantastic views that can take your breath away , then you walk round a corner and there is one even better ;) time after time corner after corner .What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Meeting the Sherpas , getting to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AElizabeth RalphOctober 10, 2013Quite simply the best holiday I’ve ever been on. Being a solo first time exodus traveller I was nervous before I left, but that feeling quickly disappeared on arrival at Cusco. The group were fantastic and we bonded together quickly. What was the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AElizabeth RalphOctober 10, 2013Quite simply the best holiday IReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristine SpicerOctober 07, 2013A well rounded trek needing an average fitness. Breaks where well spaced out and the pace can be to your own time. Spectacular scenery, and very interesting ruins.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Sun Gate, brought tears to my... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMatthew HandfordSeptember 30, 2013Easy to write, but probably the best trip I have ever done. A great travelling adventure, combining the culture of Cusco, the Inca Trail and Macchu Picchu, the trekking and camping in the cloud forest and rain forest, with the sociability of the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJacqualine WeighillSeptember 19, 2013Amazing experience taking every ounce of energy and determination. The porters and support staff were inspiring. A real sense of achievement when reaching the Sun Gate and the view over Machupicchu unforgetable.What was the most inspirational moment of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AElaine YoungSeptember 04, 2013I loved this trip and so did my family - I travelled with my husband and two sons aged 17 and 19. We all enjoy walking and are pretty fit but still found oursleves huffing on the uphills so felt like we had really achieved something special. What was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Inca Trail
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Cuzco9 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Cuzco5 seats left$359$2,049-15%USD $1,742Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayMar 26, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysFridayApr 3, 2020to Cuzco8 seats left$342$1,949-15%USD $1,657Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayApr 9, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Cuzco4 seats left$359$2,049-15%USD $1,742Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayApr 30, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Cuzco7 seats left$359$2,049-15%USD $1,742Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Cuzco8 seats left$359$2,049-15%USD $1,742Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Cuzco8 seats left$359$2,049-15%USD $1,742Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Cuzco8 seats left$359$2,049-15%USD $1,742Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Cuzco6 seats left$359$2,049-15%USD $1,742Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Cuzco8 seats left$351$1,999-15%USD $1,699Sharing a twin room
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Cuzco9 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Cuzco8 seats left$351$1,999-15%USD $1,699Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- I'm lacto-ovo vegetarian, would I run into any dietary problems on this tour?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar