- Our saving
- US $ 722
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Marrakech.
- Day 2: Explore Marrakech; visit the Djemaa el-Fna Square to explore labyrinth of souks with our expert guide. Free afternoon.
- Day 3: Drive to Anmiter; walk to Tijhza and explore.
- Day 4: A moderate 6-hour loop through the Tizi'n'Ourghsan and back down the Ouarikt River to the village.
- Day 5: Hike up and around Mt n'Oughlagal (2600m). Afternoon Hammam.
- Day 6: Optional harder day, with the chance to trek to beautiful Lake Tamda. This is a very long day, 9-10 hours trekking, and if preferred the guide can offer a shorter route on this day instead.
- Day 7: Walk to Anmiter; drive to Marrakech via the highest mountain road in the Atlas. Free afternoon for shopping or a visit to the Majorelle Gardens.
- Day 8: End Marrakech.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KSKatyWritten on April 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was incredible and such great value for money. Hassan our guide was amazing, so calm and told us everything we needed to know about the trip. The walks and food were top quality.
- HDHelen DelevingneWritten on November 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was a trip of a lifetime and one I will cherish forever, a great group, leader and a fantastic holiday. I felt like I was travelling again which took me back to my teens and early twenties, brilliant!What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MBMichael BurkeWritten on June 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great get away to shake off the modern world and get back to basics for a few days. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The walking in the mountains Â helps put things into perspective, and the hospitality of the people give's a sense of... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- LWLaurence WhitehouseWritten on May 2, 20134.0 - Good
Generally, well organised and more than met expectations with the magic of Marrakesh and the splendour of the mountains, with basic living in the gite and some challenging walks. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?When the sun shone on the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RDRobert DaviesWritten on April 14, 20135.0 - Excellent
An excellent short trip which combined a city experience (Marrakesh) with an opportunity to walk in an area of outstanding natural beauty - the Atlas Mountains.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Standing on a col 2500 metres above sea level... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CLCatherine LemmonWritten on March 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
This is a perfect 1 week package for someone who wants a break from their routine, to see some incredible landscapes, feeling small against nature and to see the sun!!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Being in a completely different... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JGJane GriffithsWritten on January 26, 20135.0 - Excellent
A well named and well described trip. Lovely combination of time in Marrakesh and time in the mountains. This simple holiday was unlifting and rejuventing.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The gently relaxed state induced by walking in... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JLJames LyonsWritten on January 23, 20135.0 - Excellent
Very well organised trip. Complete confidence in Hassan our guide who was very knowledgeable and good fun. Good range in our group who all gelled very well. Beautiful scenery.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Learning about the culture... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- KSKatie SzkornikWritten on January 21, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was an excellent trip! A good mix between the busy city of Marrakesh and the stunning scenery of the Atlas mountains. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? Staying at the gite for four nights was the highlight of the trip for me. We... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- LHLorraine HoolachanWritten on January 11, 20133.0 - Average
This was my first ever organised walking trip and I was quite nervous at the thought of spending a whole week in the company of people I had never met, but it turned out to be rather fun - despite the extremely cold gite. While I understand that it is... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Marrakesh0 seats left$26USD $879Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayFeb 23, 2020to Marrakesh7 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
- SundayMar 1, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayMar 8, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$154$879-15%USD $747Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Marrakesh8 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Marrakesh8 seats left$149$849-15%USD $722Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 71 km
- Tizi N'Tichka (Morocco)
- 13 km
- Telouet (Morocco)
- 9 km
- Anmiter (Morocco)
- 90 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $722 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,919 tours in Africa
- covered by 576 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Atlas Panorama