Learn To Dive (1 destination)
- Our saving
- US $ 809
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Kyle North's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was fantastic! You see very much of the east coast in a very short amount of time, 16 days. Sian was an outstanding tour guide and Gaz was an expert coach driver! The coach was extremely clean and very comfortable. The itinerary was great, some of... Read more
- Jasmine Ranasinghe's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Had the best time of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeat
- Megan Nevill's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good
This trip was amazing! I'd highly recommend everyone doing a Contiki at some point in their life. I met some amazing people from all over the world, we shared some unforgettable experiences and our tour manager was an absolute champ!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Dive Boat
- Day 4: Dive Boat
- Day 5: Dive Boat to Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Sailing & Cruise
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Cairns in the late afternoon. You have the option to join the new friends and the crew for a farewell dinner before going your separate ways - or opt to spend some more time in sunny Cairns!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Cairns, with a day spent at the Pro Dive Cairns training centre getting to grips with the practical skills of scuba diving. Your accommodation and joining point details will be listed in your final tour documents released 21 days prior to departure.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
Learn To Dive (1 destination)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Cairns5 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Cairns5 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Cairns5 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 May 2019 the full payment of $809 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $809 for Learn To Dive (1 destination), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $809 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,288 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,093 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours