Learn To Dive
- Our saving
- US $ 809
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Jasmine Ranasinghe's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...me of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeatContiki Read more
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...tionally better than it was at the start of the trip. I wouldn't do a Contiki trip again. It seemed like the tour director had been instructed to m... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovel... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Dive Boat
- Day 4: Dive Boat
- Day 5: Dive Boat to Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Australia with Contiki
- Contiki Sailing, Cruise & Beach Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Cairns in the late afternoon. You have the option to join the new friends and the crew for a farewell dinner before going your separate ways - or opt to spend some more time in sunny Cairns!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Cairns, with a day spent at the Pro Dive Cairns training centre getting to grips with the practical skills of scuba diving. Your accommodation and joining point details will be listed in your final tour documents released 21 days prior to departure.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Learn To Dive
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to CairnsNot available in your region
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Cairns5 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to CairnsNot available in your region
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to CairnsNot available in your region
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$40USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Cairns5 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$40USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$40USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$40USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Cairns5 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$40USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$40USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$40USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 November 2018 the full payment of $809 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $809 for Learn To Dive, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $809 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 942 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,337 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours