Learn To Dive
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 47:03:14
- Our saving
- US $ 777
+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Cairns! With the sailing tour Learn To Dive, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Cairns, Australia. Learn To Dive includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Jasmine Ranasinghe's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...me of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeatContiki Read more
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...tionally better than it was at the start of the trip. I wouldn't do a Contiki trip again. It seemed like the tour director had been instructed to m... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovel... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - 3: Cairns
- Day 3 - 5: Cairns to Dive Boat
- Day 5: Dive Boat to Cairns
- Australia Final
- Contiki Sailing
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Learn To Dive
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Cairns9 seats left$32USD $777+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $777 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $777 for Learn To Dive, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $777 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 817 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,812 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours