Learn To Dive
- Our saving
- US $ 809
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Boat
- Physical Rating
- Jasmine Ranasinghe's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Had the best time of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeat
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good
The places and sites we visited, along with the activities were all very good. The bus driver and the tour director were cool guys, but I think that the company really needs to work on making the group cohesive. The atmosphere and air at the end of the trip... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent
The trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovely. Transportation was comfortable.. did not find tour guide helpful she picked who she wanted to help and everyone else could do what... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Dive Boat
- Day 4: Dive Boat
- Day 5: Dive Boat to Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Australia with Contiki
- Contiki Sailing, Cruise & Beach Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Cairns in the late afternoon. You have the option to join the new friends and the crew for a farewell dinner before going your separate ways - or opt to spend some more time in sunny Cairns!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts in Cairns, with a day spent at the Pro Dive Cairns training centre getting to grips with the practical skills of scuba diving. Your accommodation and joining point details will be listed in your final tour documents released 21 days prior to departure.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Learn To Dive
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to CairnsNot available in your region
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Cairns5 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to CairnsNot available in your region
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to CairnsNot available in your region
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Cairns5 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Cairns5 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Cairns5 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Cairns5 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$32USD $809+ $60 Learn To Dive - Environmental Charge And Reef Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Cairns.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 January 2019 the full payment of $809 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $809 for Learn To Dive, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $809 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,120 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,632 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours