Shining safari - 3 days
- Tour Operator:
- Almighty Kilimanjaro
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 4 to 100
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Lake Manyara
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Tarangire National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Manyara national park
- Day 2: Ngorongoro national park
- Day 3: Tarangire national park
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Almighty Kilimanjaro
Welcome to Almighty Kilimanjaro. An entirely Tanzanian owned and operated tour company,Almighty Kilimanjaro has offered the best in customer service since 2015. We are located in Moshi,Tanzania, at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro. We offer mountain climbs, safaris, cultural tours, coastal excursions and treks to all areas of Tanzania and Kenya. We cater to all size groups and budgets. We pride ourselves in our unsurpassed customer care while offering our services at a reasonable price. What we can show on this website is just a small sample of what is possible. If you have any special requests, feel free to contact us by email, telephone or through SKYPE and let us personalize your dream adventure. Come explore all the wonders that Tanzania and Kenya has to offer with Almighty Kilimanjaro Our Motto: Dream.Explore.DiscoverRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KKeiraWalsh· November 10th, 2019This safari trip was way better than i had hoped for. The guides were outstanding. Thank you so much Gift. Really knowledgeable. Answered all questions. Excellent at spotting wildlife. We even saw an eagle hunt down a flamingo. Kizumba campsite was... Show moreAlmighty Kilimanjaro commented on this reviewThank you client for your constructive review, thanks you again for the time we shared, hope to see you again in Africa on your next adventure cheers!!!Trip date: September 2019
- SSamHughes· November 10th, 2019I had an amazing experience with this company. My driver Mike is a very nice guy who always drive safely following the speed limit and always try his best to show us all the animals he could throughout the game drive. He gave details explanation about... Show moreAlmighty Kilimanjaro commented on this reviewThank you client for your constructive review, thanks you again for the time we shared, hope to see you again in Africa on your next adventure cheers!!!Trip date: August 2019
- LLisaSterling· October 25th, 2019Our family went on safari with Almighty Kilimanjaro and our guide Johnson was amazing. We saw so much game and stayed at excellent campsites. Our guide was very professional and friendly at the same time and we had an experience we will never forget. We... Show moreAlmighty Kilimanjaro commented on this reviewthanksTrip date: September 2019
- Rebecca· August 20th, 2019Very poor communication from start to end. The booking prpcess left me having to chase up vital info like when i was going to be picked up. I was never asked where my motel was, so took it upon myself to provide this info and still the guide went to the... Show moreAlmighty Kilimanjaro commented on this reviewHello Rebecca, If you check well on your mails, after you have booked the trip, we have just asked these questions Will you need 2 nights accommodation before and after the safari? Will you need 2 ways airport transfer before and after the safari? and... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- Peter· August 13th, 2019Truly spectacular tour through some one most amazing countryside. bring a good camera and small binoculars to get maximum chance to see and record everything. Having a great tour guide is the most important part. Absolutely ask for Francis he is the... Show moreAlmighty Kilimanjaro commented on this reviewThank you client for your constructive review, thanks again for the wonderfully moment we shared togetherTrip date: August 2019
- Smiley· June 30th, 2019This is A must see tour. If you want to see the big 5 and make some new friends, this is the trip to take. The accommodations were great, the food was great, the guides were amazing and patience if we needed more time to stop and see an animal in its... Show moreAlmighty Kilimanjaro commented on this reviewThanksTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishIn a private room$900
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- Type GTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Almighty Kilimanjaro. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Almighty Kilimanjaro will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Almighty Kilimanjaro" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Almighty Kilimanjaro. Please familiarise yourself with the Almighty Kilimanjaro payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Tanzania
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Mt Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit Route (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Tanzania from Lake Manyara
- Tanzania Safari
- Small group tour
- 3 days Tanzania
- From Lake Manyara to Tarangire National Park
- Operators in Africa
- Shining safari - 3 days Tours in Tanzania
- Safari Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania
- Tanzania tours