National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 535
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Stroll the emerald lakes of Zion
- Explore Monument Valley by Jeep
- Follow the mighty Colorado River
- Take a hike along the Grand Canyon
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- OOmerWritten on September 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing Tour! I had a great time, met wonderful people and saw the beautiful landscapes of US south west... The camping was fun and well organized... We made a lot during those 3 days, enough to see most of everything. I wish we had more time in Zion and maybe little less time in the grand canyon - but that's just my preferenceShow detailed ratings
- DBDanieleWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentWonderful! I would like to thank Bindlestiff for one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. The three-day national parks tour is absolutely amazing! It's a very professional company. I would especially like to thank the guide Mike for his professionalism and knowledge about the places visited. So if you want breathtaking landscapes with highly skilled professionals choose the Bindlestiff, you will not regret it!Show detailed ratings
- MGMaryWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely Wonderful Tour! I recently took the 3-day National Parks tour, and it was fantastic! From start to finish, everything was well-organized, and any questions I had before booking were answered quickly. A lot is fit into these three days, but things never felt rushed or like there wasn’t enough time.The pacing between each day is very well laid out. All of the locations we visited are just as wonderful as they appear in photos, if not more so, and the road trip parts were just as enjoyable for me. I was somewhat under the impression that driving around in the desert would be just staring at miles of sand and flat scenery, which I couldn’t have been more wrong about! It’s absolutely beautiful everywhere you look out there. I did this trip solo, and if that’s something you’re considering, don’t let being nervous about travelling alone stop you! The group that we were travelling with was great, and I ended up spending a lot of time with a couple of people my age who were also travelling solo. Everyone else was very friendly and easy to get along with, and you get to know people from all over the world who you’d never have the chance to meet otherwise. I went the week after Labor Day weekend, which seemed to be a good time - less crowded and the weather was great. One thing I really enjoyed was how much free time we had. As we approached each destination, we received a map of the park, and recommendations for which trails were advised based on duration and difficulty. After that, we were turned loose and got to spend our time however we wanted. I did a decent amount of hiking and still had plenty of time to take in the views, rest, and check out any visitor centers/museums. If you’re not a big hiker, most places had a scenic viewpoint close to the drop off point, or a basic walk you could do. I chose the camping option instead of lodging, and was a little nervous about it, as I’d only camped once before, years ago. I’m really glad I chose this option though! Falling asleep with all the stars and Milky Way overhead the first night was an amazing experience, and the up close view of sunrise over Monument Valley was also incredible. The shower/bathroom facilities were good, and all of the provided equipment was comfortable and clean. The tent was easy to set up, and roomy even with two people inside. I’d recommend bringing an inflatable pillow, and a sweater - the first night was pretty chilly, because of the elevation! The lodging options both looked like they would have been nice as well. The van we drove around in was comfortable - we were full up with 15 people, but I always had plenty of legroom. Meals were simple but filling - even with all the extra calories being burned, I was never hungry at any point. I definitely recommend doing the optional dinners each night, especially the meal at the Navajo family’s home! There are also plenty of rest stops along the way for bathroom and snack breaks. Some of the stops were really fun as well, not just at gas stations along the road. This tour was an easy 5 stars on its own, but one thing that made it really special was our excellent tour guide, Joel. He kept us organized and on time which must occasionally feel like herding cats. He’s a safe driver, very funny, and has a wealth of information on the area stored away - geology, history, culture, literature, and more that he shared with us throughout the trip. His passion for the land and its history made the trip a lot more memorable than it would’ve been with just having facts and numbers rattled off. Plus, he played some great tunes along the way! My only regret on this trip is not having booked the 7-day version. At the end of the third day I was sad to leave the desert behind and drive back into all the bright lights of Vegas. I’ll definitely be booking another trip in the future!Show detailed ratings
- O.LWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing Tour. I had a great time, met wonderful people ( about 25-35 Y/O) and saw the beautiful landscapes of US south west... The camping was fun and well organized, the guide (Alex) was professional, friendly and took care of everything. We made a lot during those 3 days, enough to see most of it. I wish we had more time in Zion and maybe little less time in the Grand Canyon - but that's just my prefernce.Show detailed ratings
- MmenarulWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic Trip! I did the 3 day South-Western National Parks trip in September and was very impressed with the tour; knowledgeable tour guide (Joel) and packed a lot in for 3 days. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- ZDZhaneWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentA great tour with a great guide.You have enough time to walk, hike and take photos everywhere.The highlight is the camping in Monument Valley. Fantastic !!!Show detailed ratings
- CCharnchaiWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentUnforgettable Trip. This trip is unforgettable and really well organized. We did a lot of things in 3 days so it couldn't help don't have much time for each place. Our guide, Alex, did an amazing job and knowledgeable. He knew what he's doing. Surprisingly, Monument valley was the most impressive one. I was expecting to be the Grand Canyon though. I very much liked this trip. Going to see new great places with new nice people. I do believe ones who chose to go travel to the same place must have some things in common and I was right the destiny brought us to meet even in a short time. At last, I highly recommend this trip especially with the camping option.Show detailed ratings
- AOAnonymousWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - Excellent3 day national parks tour from Las Vegas, Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Route 66- Great experience! It’s a great three day tour with a perfect tour guide. You come to different national parks and you can always do what you want there. Enough free time for hiking, photos or whatever you want. The tour guide brings you safe to the different places and tells you many interesting thinks about them. The camping is another highlight of the tour. In the second night you camp in Monument Valley with the greatest view ever!!Show detailed ratings
- SsteffWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentA One of a Kind Experience! Bindlestiffs 3 Day National Park Tour was one of the best experiences during our four week trip to North America! Especially because of our awesome guide Jon, who has a incredible knowledge. He told the group a lot of interesting storys about his country and personal experiences. Even on longer bus rides it never got boring with him. We loved the unique nature and spending time in the National Parks. The tour was organized very well. Though we only had three days, the time was filled with one of a kind experiences. In most of the parks we had two to three hours to discover the area by ourselves. The optional tour in Antelope Canyon was lead by a local guide and lasted about an hour. In Monument Valley a fun and informative Jeep-Tour with a local Navajo guide was included. After that we had a traditional dinner at a Navajo familys home which was one of my favorite stops because we got a chance to see how some of the locals live. During this tour my sister and I slept in a tent for the first time. I needed some time to get used to it (I slept better the second night :D) but it was totally worth it! The view from the campground in Monument Valley was just breathtaking! The supplied tents were spacious and easy to put up, the campgrounds and washing facilities were clean. I can highly reccomend this tour and wish I could do it again someday!Show detailed ratings
- RRodrigoWritten on August 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was an incredible journey. We visited Monument Valley, Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon. The guide Chris Patrick was a genius, super attentive and helped us in everything we needed. Very polite and with a lot to tell about each place. Because there are many Chris Patrick is worth clarifying that I speak of "The real Chris Patrick". Very good quality and price ratio. It is a tour that should be done if you are in Las Vegas--Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Zion and Bryce National Parks
Start point North Tour Entrance, Stratosphere Las Vegas, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104, United States 07:15 - 07:15
- Day 2 Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
Day 3 The Grand Canyon
End point North Tour Entrance, Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104, United States 21:00 - 21:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. Price: $220-$320 per person
Antelope Canyon. Price: $30-$40 per person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$35USD $595
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$35USD $595
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Las Vegas9 seats left$95$630-15%USD $535
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$95$630-15%USD $535
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$95$630-15%USD $535
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$35USD $595
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$95$630-15%USD $535
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$95$630-15%USD $535
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$95$630-15%USD $535
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$95$630-15%USD $535
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $535 for National Parks Tour 3 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 108 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,910 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Tour 3 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 261 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Tour 3 Days