National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 648
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Hike through Zion and Bryce National Park
- See the Zion Canyon, a Navajo sandstone beauty
- Speed through the iconic Monument Valley in a jeep
- Experience some of the most diverse scenery in the world
- Ge the BBQ going and swap stories around the campfire
- Get your camera ready for sunrise over the valley
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DDoloresWritten on November 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Top guide on a spellbinding national parks trip! Enjoyed a 3 day trip with my dad out of Vegas. The array of landscapes experienced on this trip is unique: the changing colours of the Grand Canyon at sunrise and sunset, the vast openness of the Navajo... Read more
- DZDoreenWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My guide was amazing! Try to go with EVAN!!! The tour was very fast paced but I knew that when booking, how else would we cover so much in 3 days. But it was beautiful and Evan really helped our group have the best experience possible.
- QQuest0464Written on November 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent Trip. Fast Paced way to see some awesome national parks and experience from Las Vegas with Bindlestiff Tours. We did this tour last week; Evan our guide was AWESOME! He made the trip fun, educational and was simply super. Really enjoyed hiking the... Read more
- WWanderer32183178116Written on October 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bindlestiff produced a Rolls Royce service from start to finish-their emails were full of all the information we needed and even a few days before we were due to go on the trip, they kindly emailed us to bring another layer of clothing as it had turned... Read more
- BbethwlWritten on October 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Heart Is Still Singing.To be in beautiful surroundings is amazing in and of itself. But to be expertly guided and escorted to some of the world's most awe-inspiring places is beyond amazing. That is exactly what we had on this tour. Joel, our guide,... Read more
- NiWritten on October 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Highly recommended trip
- AAnonymousWritten on October 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Highly recommend this tour
- MMarielaWritten on October 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
"Amazing!". Spectacular! Everything you see on the Tour is simply indescribable! I was with good expectations but everything was more! Sleep and sunrise in Monument Valley, after a 4x4 route, see an endless starry sky .. the magic of lights and shadows of... Read more
- DBDarocziWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One Of The Highlights of our Life! A wonderful round trip with a great guide, Chris. Super organization, beautiful scenery. Although it was fast paced, there was enough time to discover the parks we visited. The co-travelers were a bonus: an international... Read more
- AFAmandaWritten on October 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the trip of a lifetime! This trip was all that I expected and more. My first time camping and I did it so lavishly as I woke up to see the sunrise at Monument Valley. Coasting through the winding roads at Zion national park, the beautiful scenery at... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Zion and Bryce National Parks
Start point North Tour Entrance, Stratosphere Las Vegas, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104, United States 07:15 - 07:15
- Day 2 Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
Day 3 The Grand Canyon
End point North Tour Entrance, Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104, United States 21:00 - 21:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. Price: $220-$320 per person
Antelope Canyon. Price: $30-$40 per person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27USD $648
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $648 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $648 for National Parks Tour 3 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 108 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $648 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,760 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Tour 3 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 284 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Tour 3 Days