National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 605
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Stroll the emerald lakes of Zion
- Explore Monument Valley by Jeep
- Follow the mighty Colorado River
- Take a hike along the Grand Canyon
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- EErinWritten on July 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome way to see amazing sites This tour was so perfect as I had limited time to travel, but got to maximize every second! It was a no-brainer as we were guided along our 3-day itinerary with ease. It was fun, met great people, and saw some draw-dropping sites! Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and I learned so much, enhancing the experience at each site. I highly recommend this tour and will surely book my next one soonShow detailed ratings
- LTLouiseWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentWonderful 3 day national parks tour from Las Vegas - excellent value, highly recommend! We wanted to book the 7 day national parks tour and it was full, so we booked the 3 day tour instead and it was fantastic from start to finish. The itinerary is packed, make no mistake about that, but Bindlestiffs know about tours and what works. There was never a dull moment and we traveled with two other families and a couple, 13 of us in all, lovely people from around the world. Our guide was Brad, a 40 something well travelled, quirky, funny, friendly guy who knows his stuff and shares as much or as little as you want. He has great life stories to share too. The route was well planned, the locations, stops and everything were excellent. All the recommended walks/ trail routes were perfect. Our routing was scenic throughout, departing from Las Vegas to Zion (via Glen Canyon/Dam), Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon, also stopping along Route 66. We added on the optional Antelope Canyon which was mesmerising, plus a 25 minute helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon, which was fabulous. The vehicle, tents, sleeping bags and equipment were in excellent condition. The tents were new and easy to put up/pack up. Sleeping bags / sleep sheets were spotlessly clean and in excellent condition. Very clean hot shower and toilet/washing facilities. Camping locations were perfect (the second night with a clear view of Monument Valley for sunset and sunrise). The trip stops were all amazing and wonderful each in their own way and its not possible to say one is better than the other! We highly recommend this trip, Bindlestiffs Tours and Brad.Show detailed ratings
- JGJoyWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentEven though we chose the option to camp, my daughter, and my friend and I had a blast. We made new friends. Everyone in our group was really friendly. Our tour guide Bradley M. Was also very cool. Enthusiastic, funny, smart, and most of all approachable. I felt so smart by the time the tour was finished. Bradley shared a lot of amazing information and stories that’s related to this tour. the second night, we were lazy to pitch the tent so we decided, all three of us and another girl who was traveling solo, to sleep in one tent!!!! That was more fun! It was so worth it.Show detailed ratings
- HSHannahWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe recently took the 3 day park explorer tour and had the trip of a lifetime! This was due in no small part to our tour guide, Chris. He was there at every step of the way to take care of us and make sure that we all had an amazing trip. Chris consistently went above and beyond all day (and night!) including rescuing us from a surprise 2 am sandstorm and helping us batten down the hatches on our tents. No matter what the situation (or hour), he always had a positive, warm and enthusiastic attitude. We always felt safe in his hands despite encountering three bouts of sudden extreme weather. (He guided us through two sandstorms and a giant hail storm!) We also particularly appreciated the fact that he made sure that we had vegan fare at breakfast, lunch and dinner. ( We actually came prepared with our own freeze dried camping food just in case, but never needed to touch it.) He took us to some bonus sites of interest to our group and always made sure that 14 diverse individuals with different needs and interests had an amazing time. I would definitely book any other tour he was leading without hesitation! Thank you again for an amazing time! We hope to travel again with you in the future!Show detailed ratings
- JDJamesWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust wanted to say thank you for the tour we completed today. Chris did a great job keeping us all on schedule and more importantly safe throughout. Even last night when we were hit by a sandstorm while camping! Great tour and scenery ‘Grand’ does not do the canyon justice! Bryce and antelope canyons were certainly our unexpected highlights.Show detailed ratings
- JWJasonWritten on July 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentMonument valley 3 day tour- Jason Always wanted to see monument valley but never been camping before I had some trepidation, I needn't have concerned myself , it was brilliant, made exciting and fun by our amazing guide Bradley, the guy is totally cool, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The canyons were everything I could have wished for and I even got to see condors in flight! Even the meals were good and the rest breaks on the longish drives perfectly positioned, all in all a wonderful experience, thank you Bradley and Bindlestiff tours, highly recommendedShow detailed ratings
- CCalebLimWritten on July 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I crowned our 7-week round the world trip with this most memorable tour. As Australian, we love camping and great outdoors. This company went beyond our expectations. Our diverse group of 11 came from the US, Germany, Switzerland, Korea and Australia and we soon became friends. I couldn’t thank Joel our friendly guide enough. He is very well organised and thorough in planning ahead. His advance briefing gave us interesting options on how best to enjoy each site within our physical limit and time allowed. He is most knowledgeable in history, geology, geography and legends of the canyon country. I find it very entertaining as he related stories and shared his experience and quoted from a rare book, The Desert. Obviously he loves the awesome ancient landscape and the Navajo people. In summary - great adventure, best tour guide, balanced and well paced and value for money. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
- IIvyKoganWritten on June 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had so much fun! It was very educational. I enjoyed all the parks and even enjoyed the hiking and camping too. I bought a book at the visitor center. Grand Canyon rim trail hike showed samples of different rock formations that are very old. The oldest was 1.7 billion yrs old! Yes billion. Our tour guide was awesome. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the area. He was also funny and approachable. Also enthusiastic. Please don’t forget to tip your guide. Everything was so worth it!!!Show detailed ratings
- RRobertWalshWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip was extremely well run, organised and a very busy itinerary. The tour leader Evan was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. The hikes and camping at monument valley is a once in a lifetime experience!Show detailed ratings
- LLisaCorbettWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe just got back from the 3 day tour and we had an amazing time! Joel, our guide was wonderful and made the trip so special! He is so knowledgeable and My whole family learned so much from him. You made everything so easy and we are all so pleased with the experience, the tour group size was perfect and all the details of the three days could not have gone better! So happy and just wanted to let you know how thankful we are for a lifelong full of memories of this trip! It is rare that we find something that the whole family loves and this was it hands down.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zion and Bryce National Parks
- Day 2 Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
- Day 3 The Grand Canyon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. Price: $220-$320 per person
Antelope Canyon. Price: $30-$40 per person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$25USD $605
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$25USD $605
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Las Vegas9 seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $605 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $605 for National Parks Tour 3 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 108 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $605 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,757 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Tour 3 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 190 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Tour 3 Days