National Parks Tour 3 Days
- US $ 630
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- West USA
- Las Vegas
- Stroll the emerald lakes of Zion
- Explore Monument Valley by Jeep
- Follow the mighty Colorado River
- Take a hike along the Grand Canyon
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MWMargaretWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy 3 boys and I took part in the Canyon tour, which was a 3 day tour. Leah, our guide, was absolutely brilliant. Her knowledge, humour and guidance throughout the 3 days was outstanding. She has such a refreshing outlook on life and was an absolute pleasure to spend with. My boys were amazed at the sights we saw and how quickly the time passed. We all enjoyed the tour and we will be recommending your company and tours. Keep up the great work!Show detailed ratings
- JGJillWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy grand daughter and I did the 3 day tour. We were blown away by the beauty of all locations. The camping version was great, however a tad cold, BUT with 2 sleeping bags each we were very comfortable. We were advised the night before the tour left to pack warmer clothing. It was a full on tour, but once again, advised of this, so expected it. Our guide Corey was fantastic, a mine of information. If you are thinking of doing this tour, just DO IT. It is so worth it.Show detailed ratings
- MCMarcoWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn just 3 days you can see some of the best parks in the Southwest. This tour involves a lot of driving to fit so much in those days but it works! I chose the camping tour, certainly a bit more uncomfortable but more rewarding. Camping in Monument Valley or making a s’more in a freezing cold night are incredible experiences. The (big) cherry on the cake was our amazing tour guide Jon (aka Gordon Ramsay of s’mores). Be aware that even if it’s very hot in Vegas, it can get freezing cold in the parks so take with you some heavy clothes.Show detailed ratings
- KPkatyWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas with Monument Valley Bryce and Antelope Canyon Bindlestiff Tours is an amazing company offering outstanding tours with fabulous leaders. I can't say enough about this tour company. We booked direct and received an instant confirmation of the tour along with FAQ's, what to expect, what to bring etc. We received a reminder and also a weather update a few days prior to our tour which was super helpful. This company goes above and beyond. Every phone call i had with Becky in the office was fun- they are genuinely excited for you that you are going to see these beautiful parks. The parks are amazing and we had ample time in each without feeling rushed for walks and photos. We were offered a group BBQ on night one and a traditional Navajo taco meal in night two- both were delicious and the tacos authentic, even served up in a ladys Navajo home. The bus was super comfortable and the journeys interesting with commentary from our guide who also allowed for quiet time to snooze a little or to just gaze out of the window at the stunning scenery. We chose the camping option as we had seen photos of the sunrise in Monument Valley and were glad we did. The camp is literally on the rim as if you could reach out and touch the monuments. Sunrise was incredible and the tents were new, comfy and supplied with air mattresses. Antelope Canyon was out of this world as was the helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. Highly recommend this company and we are already planning to return to take their new Bindlestiff Tours Western Canada Rocky Mountain tour next year.Show detailed ratings
- LHLiseWritten on October 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentOMG!!! This was an awesome trip! Transportation was comfortable, gear was great quality and the scheduling was well paced. Our tour leader, Mike Brown, was relaxed, professional, provided a wealth of information, and ensured we bonded well as a group. The tour was thorough, outrageously beautiful and well planned. Not to be missed if you love camping but don't have your gear with you. Brilliant!Show detailed ratings
- JIJoyWritten on October 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing scenery in the Bryce, Zion, Antelope & Grand canyons. Each one was unique.This tour also included Monument Valley in Navajo territory with a meal in a traditional Navajo home. Jenni, our driver / guide is very experienced & kept to a tight schedule which enabled us ( 14 adults) to experience so much.We even drove on Route 66 on the 3rd day, which was another highlight. Overall, we drove 1000 miles on good roads. I highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- LCleniWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe can only support the positive comments left by other reviewers. For info, we did the same 3 day tour as Matthew v has posted on recently. Not a lot to add to his comments about the itinerary really. Our guide (Cory) was fab. She looked after all the travellers and I like that she rotated the seats in the van as some seats had more leg room than others. As has been noted, there is a lot of driving but plenty of wonderful scenery to keep you alert! So many highlights. How do you compare Bryce to Monument Valley to the GC? It was one marvel after another! I also have to say we found the trip exceptional value for money. For us it was great to switch the phone off and relax, but if you can't do without the tour guide had every connector available to keep phones charged. A couple of pointers: 1. Of course the trip comes down to who you are with. We had 12 others and were the only couple. A real United Nations group but we all got on well. Just gravitate to the people you like. 2. Make sure you understand this is not glamping if you camp. You put up your tents and make your own breakfast. We enjoyed that part but make sure you take a blow-up pillow and towel. 3. Ask to go via Route 66 on the way back to Vegas. That was an unexpected treat. Real old time America. On a final note, we sadly had our helicopter ride over the GC cancelled due to fog. Bindlestiff managed the refund and did this swiftly. Indeed I have to say all pre and post correspondence with them were excellent and they speedily answered any questions we had. We hope to use Bindlestiff again! And if you are not sure on whether to do a trip - just go for it. You won't regret it! Brilliant!!!Show detailed ratings
- BanunaWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentCan’t say much besides it’s awesome and you wouldn’t never regret by trying it out. My leader is super awesome, I have no words to describe him .. best everShow detailed ratings
- MGMichelleWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was hands-down one of the best tours I have ever been on! Our guide Jon was exceptional - from start to finish, he provided so much useful information, interesting history and context for the areas we visited, excellent driving and organization, and great humour throughout! The landscapes and scenery were absolutely stunning, no words can describe how majestic these canyons and valleys are. As a solo female traveller, I felt very safe and welcome to the group I was placed in - the dynamics were awesome and I made some great friends during the tour. I will definitely use Bindlestiff for another tour in the future and can't recommend them enough! Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- CBCarlWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe took the three day tour that included Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon and Monument Valley -- and it was awesome! It was a very fast tour and did not allow too much time in each location. The flip side was that it was a great way to experience some of the key highlights of the area when traveling on a shorter time schedule. So, the longer tour is recommended because then you are going at a more leisurely pace, but if you are pressed for time then this is a great option. Our guide was super friendly and knowledgeable and organized. It was a very well planned and executed trip. I would have had to do A LOT of research and planning to get the same schedule and value out of each visit. This was a great way to get an overview and I would love to come back to a few of the locations to experience them more richly in the future.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zion and Bryce National Parks
- Day 2 Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
- Day 3 The Grand Canyon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Can I bring a suitcase to the tour?
You may bring up to 20kgs plus a small day bag.
- April 1, 2017
Where is the pick up point of this tour?
The pick up point for this tour is the Stratosphere Casino located at 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104.
- April 1, 2017
What is the pick up time and where?
The pick up time is 7.15am from the North Tour Entrance.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
National Parks Tour 3 Days
- MondayOct 23, 2017from Las VegasWednesdayOct 25, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $6300 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2017 the full payment of $630 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $630 for National Parks Tour 3 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 100 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 105 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $630 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,261 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Tour 3 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,790 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 172 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Tour 3 Days