National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 605
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Stroll the emerald lakes of Zion
- Explore Monument Valley by Jeep
- Follow the mighty Colorado River
- Take a hike along the Grand Canyon
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- AAJWritten on February 10, 20184.0 - GoodI loved this tour!Show detailed ratings
- CCCarolWritten on January 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentI did the 3-day camping tour to Zion/Bryce, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon on October 2, 2017, with Bindlestiff Tours. Our driver and guide, Jon Maret, was amazing. He was very knowledgeable, friendly with a great sense of humor, punctual and professional. A lot of driving was involved but he helped to fill the long journeys with many interesting facts and historical information about the areas we were driving through. He kept the group interested and laughing with his stories and jokes. I was a little worried about doing a 3-day camping trip with a group of complete strangers but Jon made everyone feel at ease. He gave us a printed itinerary and was very organized. He gave us tips on the best hikes we could do given the time limits at each location. Lower Antelope Canyon was the highlight of my trip; the formations and colors were surreal. The hoodoos at Zion were stunning. I was a little disappointed with Bryce and Grand Canyon but maybe I would have enjoyed them more if we had more time to explore. This was a highly memorable trip where I checked off several items from my bucket list. I recommend this camping trip with Bindlestiff Tours.Show detailed ratings
- MCMikeWritten on November 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur travel agent in Australia helped us find this tour and we did it last week. From start to finish the tour was excellent and we couldn't fault it as a way of seeing so much in the space of three days. Our small bus (14 passengers) was clean and comfortable and the tour well paced, considering the miles travelled and the adequate amount of time allowed for at each site. We did not camp and our accommodation on each of the two nights was very good. Our tour director was amazing - highly professional, knowledgeable, highly competent, pleasant and courteous. Quite remarkable all she had to do in three days. An excellent tour which we would readily recommend.Show detailed ratings
- CNCharleneWritten on November 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentBindlestiff Tours Were Fantastic - You Have to Take This Tour! We booked this tour as part of a holiday to the USA. Although the Summer tour would have had longer daylight hours and a few more sights, the timing of the winter tour suited us better. The hotels were quaint and nice and quiet, within walking distance of everything we needed. The staff were absolutely fantastic. Our tour guide Jenni was super friendly and very knowledgeable. She was a great driver also which put my mind at ease. All the sites visited were amazing. If you have the time I'd do the longer tour so you can spend more time at each location, but if you're doing a flying visit, try this one. It's worth every dollar!Show detailed ratings
- CHCarolWritten on November 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was our second tour with Bindlestiff Tours. Amazing trip, well organized and great tour guide! Everyone who wants to make a quick trip and see as much as possible - this is your chance! We saw so many beautiful places in such a short amount of time, but we still had enough time to explore. Great experience!Show detailed ratings
- MWMargaretWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy 3 boys and I took part in the Canyon tour, which was a 3 day tour. Leah, our guide, was absolutely brilliant. Her knowledge, humour and guidance throughout the 3 days was outstanding. She has such a refreshing outlook on life and was an absolute pleasure to spend with. My boys were amazed at the sights we saw and how quickly the time passed. We all enjoyed the tour and we will be recommending your company and tours. Keep up the great work!Show detailed ratings
- JGJillWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy grand daughter and I did the 3 day tour. We were blown away by the beauty of all locations. The camping version was great, however a tad cold, BUT with 2 sleeping bags each we were very comfortable. We were advised the night before the tour left to pack warmer clothing. It was a full on tour, but once again, advised of this, so expected it. Our guide Corey was fantastic, a mine of information. If you are thinking of doing this tour, just DO IT. It is so worth it.Show detailed ratings
- MCMarcoWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn just 3 days you can see some of the best parks in the Southwest. This tour involves a lot of driving to fit so much in those days but it works! I chose the camping tour, certainly a bit more uncomfortable but more rewarding. Camping in Monument Valley or making a s’more in a freezing cold night are incredible experiences. The (big) cherry on the cake was our amazing tour guide Jon (aka Gordon Ramsay of s’mores). Be aware that even if it’s very hot in Vegas, it can get freezing cold in the parks so take with you some heavy clothes.Show detailed ratings
- KPkatyWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas with Monument Valley Bryce and Antelope Canyon Bindlestiff Tours is an amazing company offering outstanding tours with fabulous leaders. I can't say enough about this tour company. We booked direct and received an instant confirmation of the tour along with FAQ's, what to expect, what to bring etc. We received a reminder and also a weather update a few days prior to our tour which was super helpful. This company goes above and beyond. Every phone call i had with Becky in the office was fun- they are genuinely excited for you that you are going to see these beautiful parks. The parks are amazing and we had ample time in each without feeling rushed for walks and photos. We were offered a group BBQ on night one and a traditional Navajo taco meal in night two- both were delicious and the tacos authentic, even served up in a ladys Navajo home. The bus was super comfortable and the journeys interesting with commentary from our guide who also allowed for quiet time to snooze a little or to just gaze out of the window at the stunning scenery. We chose the camping option as we had seen photos of the sunrise in Monument Valley and were glad we did. The camp is literally on the rim as if you could reach out and touch the monuments. Sunrise was incredible and the tents were new, comfy and supplied with air mattresses. Antelope Canyon was out of this world as was the helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. Highly recommend this company and we are already planning to return to take their new Bindlestiff Tours Western Canada Rocky Mountain tour next year.Show detailed ratings
- LHLiseWritten on October 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentOMG!!! This was an awesome trip! Transportation was comfortable, gear was great quality and the scheduling was well paced. Our tour leader, Mike Brown, was relaxed, professional, provided a wealth of information, and ensured we bonded well as a group. The tour was thorough, outrageously beautiful and well planned. Not to be missed if you love camping but don't have your gear with you. Brilliant!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zion and Bryce National Parks
- Day 2 Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
- Day 3 The Grand Canyon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 24, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, and you will, therefore, have to make your own way to and from the airport.
- April 6, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon. Price: $220-$320 per person
Antelope Canyon. Price: $30-$40 per person
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- April 6, 2018
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
National Parks Tour 3 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$25USD $605Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Las Vegas9 seats left$25USD $605
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Las Vegas3 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$25USD $605
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $605 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $605 for National Parks Tour 3 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 108 km
- Antelope Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 191 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $605 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for National Parks Tour 3 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 177 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks Tour 3 Days