Magic Carpet Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 902
- Visit Istanbul's stunning Blue Mosque
- Tour the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Travel the ancient Silk Road to Konya
- Marvel at Cappadocia’s lunar landscapes
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AAANSHAWritten on November 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good tour would recommend it Met some amazing people !
- SPSiewWritten on October 31, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was good and it would be fantastic if we had more time in Ankara, maybe a night.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a wonderful tour. I am especially grateful to our guide Tuche who made the tour very much enjoyable and amazing. Unfortunately in some hotels we had problems with broken equipment and the food was not proper.
- SLSiuWritten on March 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Serdar is excellent, food is good, hotels are good
- DOD.M./Written on October 27, 20171.5 - Rather poor
As an american citizen, I was unable to go. There is a recent diplomatic freeze on american citizens traveling to Turkey. This situation is urgent, unprecedented and at the time of my trip, was escalating. I could not receive a refund. I did not feel... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewFirstly we’d like to thank you for taking the time to post our feedback. We value customers feedback as it helps us to constantly improve. Indeed both the American and Turkish governments stopped issuing visas to the other countries citizens near your departure date. As a result, you cancelled 10 days prior to departure. According to our Terms and Conditions there is no refund where a booking is cancelled between 0 and 13 days of departure. TourRadar’s Terms and Conditions are no refund if cancelled less than 30 days before departure. However, as this situation was out of the control of either of us it falls under ‘Force Majeure’, “unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract.” This should be covered by your compulsory travel insurance. We would dearly like to see you here in Turkey on one of our tours. And if your insurance company doesn’t cover you we would be more than happy to have you on any future departure of this tour.
- MercedesWritten on July 31, 20175.0 - Excellent
Turkey us beautiful and the tour is great. However, we had 3 tour guides in one week. First guide in Istanbul was not good. I left from the city tour because ir was a waste of my precious time un the city. Second guide treated us like childrenand,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewThank you so much for taking the time to pass on your feedback to us, it's helps us to continually improve our services. We thank you for the 5 star rating and we are very happy you enjoyed the tour over all. Regarding your issue with the guide, as you note as soon as the issue was brough to our attention whe was replaced immediately. We have not received any complaints or feedback from other members of the group. If you would like to share more information with us, please feel free to contact with me from firstname.lastname@example.org
- BDBrentWritten on April 19, 20173.5 - Good
The tour guide was excellent, he went out of his way to do everything required, plus other things over and above what he was obliged to do, a lovely man. Give that man a pay rise. The bus drivers too was lovely, despite not being able to communicate with... Read moreShow detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewHi Brent, Really sorry for our mistake with your accommodation pricing, I have talked with our operation clerk and Cengiz (your tour guide). They did make a mistake with your accommodation price and gave you 190 TL including transfer for your Bodrum airport. Cengiz said he was trying to organize your extra night accommodation and transfers for the other people who are returning with flight from Cappadocia. So our operation clark mixed up and give you full rate including airport transfer. As you mentioned, we have charged you 70 TL more and we would like to sort it out. We are absouletly sorry for it but it will be quicker if you would contact us when you found out the difference. I will email to you and hope to sort it out shortly.
- CeciliaWritten on December 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole tour of 10 days inTurkey was well run, our guide Ahmet Saglam has in-depth knowledge and stories of every site, and he has a easy going personality. We were just a small group, the van they provided was efficient and roomy. we had no problem... Read more
- TATAREQWritten on November 16, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Well it was a good experience touring around turkey, i saw alot interesting places , historical and natural, but I didn't like most of the hotels , like some of them is in the middle of no where and some is saying they are 5 stars and there not ! , and i... Read more
- CeciliaWritten on October 14, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tours are well organized, most hotels are good. Our guide Ahmet Seglam (?) Is very knowledgeable, and friendly. Speaks English fluently. Some times we were rushed a bit, but I think he did the best he can to fit everything included in 10 days.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 8 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 9 - Sunday - Ankara
- Day 10 - Monday - Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is a single supplement available with this tour?
The single supplement is available for the tour, although single travellers may share a twin room with another traveller of the same sex, if a room is available. If a same-sex room share is not available then the single room supplement will be payable. Room shares are arranged in order of booking.
Does this tour include Gallipoli stop?
Yes, Magic Carpet tour includes a visit to Gallipoli. Heading to peninsula on day 3 and spending the afternoon exploring the battlefield.
What is the typical size of the tour?
The maximum group size on this trip is 20 people.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Magic Carpet Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$273$1,175-23%USD $902
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$273$1,175-23%USD $902
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$273$1,175-23%USD $902
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$273$1,175-23%USD $902
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$273$1,175-23%USD $902
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$216$1,175-18%USD $959
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$216$1,175-18%USD $959
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$265$1,439-18%USD $1,174
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$265$1,439-18%USD $1,174
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$196$1,439-14%USD $1,243
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $902 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $902 for Magic Carpet Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 1 km
- Goreme (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $902 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magic Carpet Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic Carpet Tour