Magic Carpet Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Fez Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Visit Istanbul's stunning Blue Mosque
- Tour the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Travel the ancient Silk Road to Konya
- Marvel at Cappadocia’s lunar landscapes
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamon
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 8 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 9 - Sunday - Ankara
- Day 10 - Monday - Istanbul
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Ivan· July 25th, 2021My first time to Turkey 🇹🇷 it’s was absolutely amazing my tour guide Goksu Pamir was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on all the ancient history, and history in general of the Ottoman Empire and the colonization of the Romans and other... Show moreTrip date: July 2021
- NSNur· July 18th, 2021Very good experience. Tourradar made everything easier for me!Trip date: June 2021
- MGMARIO· May 24th, 2021Excellent: The tours, the guide, the driver, the company, and the food. All ExcellentTrip date: May 2021
- M· March 25th, 2021Where should I start? Well it begins with two people: Goksu Pamir and Yilmaz. Goksu is hands down the best tour guide I have ever experienced. I have never encountered a person that has so much knowledge about a country and generally wants to share... Show moreTrip date: March 2021
- CGCristian· March 11th, 2021If you don't have too much time, this tour is great to hit the major highlights. Just know that it is only 10 days so it is not like you will be able to take your time in each place. If you want that, then take a longer tour. With that aside, I enjoyed... Show moreTrip date: March 2021
- Maisha· January 30th, 2021Me and my spouse went on the magic carpet tour by fez travel on this January 2021. If any of you have a special interest in history and archeology this is a tour you should try on. Eventhough it was during the Covid-19 and with the curfews, everything... Show moreTrip date: January 2021
- Dom· December 2nd, 2020Considering the current state of travel, with regard to Covid restrictions, I was quite impressed with how this tour was able to provide such a wonderful experience. Our tour guide Goksu was personable, available, and a wealth of knowledge. Our driver... Show moreTrip date: November 2020
- Lucy· November 7th, 2020I travelled on Fez Travel's Magic Carpet Tour during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic. Sites visited Particular highlights for me were * Ephesus, more deserving of the title "ancient city" than any similar sites I've visited before * Pammukale, not like... Show moreTrip date: October 2020
- Mary· October 28th, 2020What a wonderful trip! Turkey is a gorgeous country: the history, the landscape, the people, the food, and the culture! The tour guide was knowledgeable in Turkey's history and culture.Trip date: October 2020
- AAsh· February 11th, 2020Great hotels, great people, knowledgeable tour guide, kind driver, kind of cold...Trip date: February 2020
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Saturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270
- -15%Saturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday23 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday30 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday6 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday13 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday20 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday27 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday4 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday18 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,495$1,270Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a single supplement available with this tour?
- Does this tour include Gallipoli stop?
- What is the typical size of the tour?
- How much would it cost to add a balloon ride in Cappadocia to your Magic Carpet Tour? And is there any chance you would be able to reveal how long the sale on this tour will be remain? I'm very interested but need to confirm a few details first.
- How much would it cost to add a balloon ride in Cappadocia to your Magic Carpet Tour?
- What time does the tour begin on Day1?
- Does this tour include a hot air balloon flight ?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar