Magic Carpet Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,140
- Visit Istanbul's stunning Blue Mosque
- Tour the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Travel the ancient Silk Road to Konya
- Marvel at Cappadocia’s lunar landscapes
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Fez Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Istanbul
- Day 2 - Sunday - Istanbul Old City
- Day 3 - Monday - Gallipoli Battlefields
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Ephesus, Kusadasi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Pamukkale, Hierapolis
- Day 7 - Friday - Silk Road, Konya
- Day 8 - Saturday - Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
- Day 9 - Sunday - Ankara
- Day 10 - Monday - Istanbul
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GreggBardonWritten on August 21, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
If we had a tour bus, it would not have been so uncomfortable Small group was great as well as the itinerary. Hotels only needed attention to smaller details to be very good.Review collected by Fez Travel
- LynnWritten on July 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A brilliant, although fast-paced tour of some of Turkey’s highlights. An exciting taste which encourages further exploration.Review collected by Fez Travel
- RachelWritten on July 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an absolutely amazing trip. Just the right amount of time to get introduced to Turkey. Could not have asked for a better trip.
- SertacWritten on July 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent choice of hotels and great itinerary, involved a lot of driving but also packed in a significant amount of sites and sounds (and the driver was outstanding). Included meals ranged from excellent to somewhat average, although there were no... Read moreReview collected by Fez Travel
- MUNISWAMYWritten on June 29, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Was a great tour Guide was very knowledgable we had a great timeReview collected by Fez Travel
- RURakeshWritten on May 25, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very little leg room I was in second row foot space had a heater which added to already narrow space and you have two long days in bus
- TMThereseWritten on May 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just returned from Turkey and absolutely loved every moment of this tour. Everyday was unique and exciting. The Turkish countryside and people are beautiful. Got to see snow at Capadoccia. For late April this was rare.
- AAANSHAWritten on November 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good tour would recommend it Met some amazing people !
- SPSiewWritten on October 31, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was good and it would be fantastic if we had more time in Ankara, maybe a night.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a wonderful tour. I am especially grateful to our guide Tuche who made the tour very much enjoyable and amazing. Unfortunately in some hotels we had problems with broken equipment and the food was not proper.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is a single supplement available with this tour?
The single supplement is available for the tour, although single travellers may share a twin room with another traveller of the same sex, if a room is available. If a same-sex room share is not available then the single room supplement will be payable. Room shares are arranged in order of booking.
Does this tour include Gallipoli stop?
Yes, Magic Carpet tour includes a visit to Gallipoli. Heading to peninsula on day 3 and spending the afternoon exploring the battlefield.
What is the typical size of the tour?
The maximum group size on this trip is 20 people.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Magic Carpet Tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Istanbul10 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$43USD $1,396
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Fez Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Fez Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Fez Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 68 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 14 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 162 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 1 km
- Goreme (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,140 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Magic Carpet Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic Carpet Tour