- Our saving
- US $ 1,103
- Stand in the presence of the ancient Pyramids
- Dream of ancient Egypt as you drift down the Nile
- Gaze at King Tut's golden mask and other treasures
- Shop for spices and jewels in Cairo’s bustling Bazaars
- Sample Kushari and experience the Al Guri Sufi show
- Rather Poor
- C(CornelisWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful trip. We would have liked more time in the valley of the kings.
- TTonyColomboWritten on October 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time which was made special due to are fantastic guide Sheriff. Everything was run like clockwork well done to the team MANY THANKS.
- SSShanthiWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have just returned from a tour in Egypt and have had an excellent time. It was an adventure tour and covered all the major historical sites in Egypt. The hotels were lovely and the hotel staff were always friendly and helpful. Our tour guide Sheriff... Read more
- PhuongWritten on August 13, 20184.0 - Good
The tour was fantastic, Sherif was the best guide ever! You could tell he was absolutely passionate about his job, his craft, his country and the people. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable, safe and having a great time. My only... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEncounters Travel commented on this reviewDear Phuong, Thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback, it's very much appreciated. I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service Sherif provided you with, he's one of most experienced and loved guides so I'm sure he'll be happy to read your comments, which we'll be passing on. I'm sorry you found that your Gluten Free dietary requirements weren't catered for perhaps as well as they could have been. In general we haven't found this to be a problem with the hotels we use as there will normally be a good selection of options to suit all dietary requirements in the hotels we work with, though we do always still pass on meal requests such as yours. On the sleeper train in particular options can be more limited as the train operator doesn't offer a large selection to choose from, though again, we do always pass on dietary requirements when reserving the tickets. I agree that we could have communicated this better so you perhaps could have taken some food on board in case the included meals were not suitable for you. Overall I'm pleased to hear that the meals didn't spoil your overall enjoyment of the tour and that you're still able to consider the 'best trip ever!', that's exactly the type of feedback we aim to receive. Thank you once again for your constructive feedback, I hope that you'll decide to join us on another adventure in the future.
- SShadWritten on July 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing - Egypt was great and Sheriff was amazing. Totally worth every penny.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing place and Sheriff was awesome.
- MHMarilynWritten on March 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Nubian Adventure from Encounters Travel was exceptional. Big Moe, our tour guide and Islam, Encounter’s manager did everything possible to make our small group happy and comfortable. We highly recommend this company and this trip. March 2918
- MGMariannWritten on March 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Waleed is a prince and a gentleman! He's patient, kind ,and entertaining! Most of all he's knowledgeable about his country and loves to share his knowledge with others. You will love taking a tour with this guy!
- GPGeorgeWritten on March 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was more than expected. Waleed, our guide, was nothing less than excellent. His had that rare combination of a wealth of knowledge and the gift to explain it while engaging the group. The trip between locations were well organized and all went... Read more
- LALucilleWritten on March 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful experience. Great help and guidance from Encounters Tour staff. Amazing sights,knowledgeable and fun guides. Nice accomodations.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Cairo. Transfer to your hotel
- Day 2: Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum tour
- Day 3: Aswan, Nubian Village, Philae Temple
- Day 4: Abu Simbel option, Nile felucca cruise
- Day 5: Kom Ombo & Edfu temples, Karnak Temple in Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor, West Bank tour, free time
- Day 7: Luxor, Karnak temple
- Day 8: Cairo, Khan-el-Khalili bazaar, Al Guri Sufi show
- Day 9: Cairo. Departure transfer to the airport
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does overnight on coach means we sleep on the coach for the night?
This tour doesn't include any overnight coach journeys but does include 2 overnight train journeys onboard the Sleeper Train. On this train you'll be allocated a private 2 birth cabin with fold down beds. The cabins have their own wash basin inside and shared toilets at the end of each carriage. There aren't any showers onboard the train unfortunately.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Can I possibly share a room with same sex?
If you'd like to have a same gender shared room, it can be arranged, please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Cairo0 seats left$47USD $1,132Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$54USD $1,285
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$54USD $1,285
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$54USD $1,285
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$47USD $1,132
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$47USD $1,132
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$47USD $1,132
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$47USD $1,132
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$47USD $1,132
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$47USD $1,132
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,103 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1103 for Nubian Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 684 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 232 km
- Abu Simbel (Egypt)
- 277 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,103 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,071 tours in Africa
- covered by 206 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Nubian Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Nubian Adventure