- Our saving
- US $ 999
- +5 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Stand in the presence of the ancient Pyramids
- Dream of ancient Egypt as you drift down the Nile
- Gaze at King Tut's golden mask and other treasures
- Shop for spices and jewels in Cairo’s bustling Bazaars
- Sample Kushari and experience the Al Guri Sufi show
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Cairo. Transfer to your hotel
- Day 2: Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum tour
- Day 3: Aswan, Nubian Village, Philae Temple
- Day 4: Abu Simbel option, Nile felucca cruise
- Day 5: Edfu temple & Karnak Temple in Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor, West Bank tour, free time
- Day 7: Luxor, Karnak temple
- Day 8: Cairo, optional tours. Back streets of the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar
- Day 9: Cairo. Departure transfer to the airport
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RoseWritten on June 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip that covered so much in a short amount of time. Walked was an excellent guide and really treated us like family.Review collected by Encounters Travel
- RWRebeccaWritten on June 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Waleed was an awesome guide, so incredibly patient and knowledgeable. His love of Egypt and its impressive history cannot be denied. I would definitely recommend any tour with him as the leader. My only complaint was that the restaurants where we ate do not... Read more
- DEDavidWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - Excellent
Only criticism was that the initial meeting time and place was not clear. But from that point I couldn’t fault anything, the trip exceeded expectations. Special thanks to Mohamed who couldn’t do enough for the group.Show detailed ratingsEncounters Travel commented on this reviewDear David, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your trip with us, and apologise for the confusion regarding the initial meeting time and place. We hope to travel with you again!
- ClaireWritten on April 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Waleed has been amazing and made the whole experience enjoyable
- StockyWritten on March 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I rate Encounters very good for how they finally handled a CPaP machine / lack of power supply on boat and train . They really stepped up and flew me to Cairo from Luxor. Our guide , Emad, was so diligent in making sure everyone was comfortable and had... Read more
- CKChristineWritten on January 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved my trip visiting all of the historical sites. Nothing to dislike. I appreciated the time the group had to themselves so I especially could be out and about and meet with the locals which was the primary motive for my trip. I fully enjoyed the... Read more
- KaceyWritten on January 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip of a lifetime. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and really helped our group connect and have fun. The trip packed in a ton of activity, but there was always time to explore on our own and even a few mornings to relax by the pool on the Nile River.... Read more
- EElenaJensonWritten on December 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our first time on a guided tour and it was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Emad, was very knowledgeable and passionate about the historical roots of the country and also its modern-day culture in everyday life. We were able to do and see so much... Read more
- C(CornelisWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful trip. We would have liked more time in the valley of the kings.
- TTonyColomboWritten on October 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time which was made special due to are fantastic guide Sheriff. Everything was run like clockwork well done to the team MANY THANKS.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does overnight on coach means we sleep on the coach for the night?
This tour doesn't include any overnight coach journeys but does include 2 overnight train journeys onboard the Sleeper Train. On this train you'll be allocated a private 2 birth cabin with fold down beds. The cabins have their own wash basin inside and shared toilets at the end of each carriage. There aren't any showers onboard the train unfortunately.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Can I possibly share a room with same sex?
If you'd like to have a same gender shared room, it can be arranged, please contact us for this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Proud to realize and say we built pyramids "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$31USD $1,014
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$34USD $1,111
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$34USD $1,111
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$34USD $1,111
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$34USD $1,111
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $1,183
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $1,183
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $1,183
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $1,183
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $1,183
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Encounters Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Encounters Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Encounters Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 684 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 232 km
- Abu Simbel (Egypt)
- 277 km
- Komombo (Egypt)
- 52 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,561 tours in Africa
- covered by 523 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Nubian Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Nubian Adventure